Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

Cristobal is recruiting him. He will most likely be a duck.
    On this bored he’s a doog lock. Well, that’s according to SAC. Hearing he remained strong and will be a Duck.

I’m hearing you’re a retard
    I am. Rosengarten is still a Duck.
    All Dawg.
    Nope
    Yep. We weren't expecting his commitment this weekend. We rarely get commitments from recruits during official visits. Petersen discourages it. Wants them to take their time and think it over instead of making a rash decision. He'll weigh his options with his parents over the next couple of days or weeks, come to a final decision, and then figure out a way to let Cristobal down softly.
    Ah. The helfrich strategy.
    No, the Petersen strategy that prevents UW from having a million decommits and "commits" being openly recruited by other schools like Oregon.
    It’s a good thing if your commits are being actively recruited by other programs. It means they are good and other programs want them. Sure a guy like Slusher is going to be a battle to hold on to, as Georgia is making a strong run at him. Or Avantae Williams who has Florida, Bama, and Miami always calling him. If other schools don’t want your players that means they aren’t very good. The elite of the elite have lots of turnover and decommits. Bama had 3 freaking 5 stars decommit last cycle but they will completely destroy any PAC12 team with ease. If you wanna play with the big boys you gotta get the big boy talent, and Cristobal realizes that. If you aren’t bringing in top flight bluechip talent and aren’t running a top flight SEC style strength and conditioning program you have no chance to win anything that actually matters.
    This has to be up there for one of the dumbest posts on this board of all time.

UW commits are being recruited by other programs non-stop. The difference is, they are COMMITTED. They ain't out here taking other visits and announcing top school lists as if they're still uncommitted. That's embarrassing. That's shit that only happens at beta programs because they're desperate. Alpha programs don't put up with that shit. They kick their asses to the curb and replace them with other elite recruits.

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon. That's why UW's pumping dudes into the NFL year after year. Not Oregon.

Lol, did you seriously just compare Oregon recruiting to Bama recruiting? Bama can lose commits and replace them with players just as good or better. Oregon can't. When Avantae Williams and Myles Slusher flip to other schools, Oregon won't be able to replace them with equal talent.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW, is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
    UW is a beta program and peterman is a beta pussy. We lost to cal and Oregon. And the fifth best SEC team.
    I heard we were winning a natty
    Forever and always your 2021 and/or 20something after that year I promise natty champs, the Worshington Dwags.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

This dude is awesome! So much better than the fat fucks Cristobal recruits. Wrap it up Huff!!!

On this bored he’s a doog lock. Well, that’s according to SAC. Hearing he remained strong and will be a Duck.

All Dawg.
    Nope
    Yep. We weren't expecting his commitment this weekend. We rarely get commitments from recruits during official visits. Petersen discourages it. Wants them to take their time and think it over instead of making a rash decision. He'll weigh his options with his parents over the next couple of days or weeks, come to a final decision, and then figure out a way to let Cristobal down softly.
    No, the Petersen strategy that prevents UW from having a million decommits and "commits" being openly recruited by other schools like Oregon.
    It’s a good thing if your commits are being actively recruited by other programs. It means they are good and other programs want them. Sure a guy like Slusher is going to be a battle to hold on to, as Georgia is making a strong run at him. Or Avantae Williams who has Florida, Bama, and Miami always calling him. If other schools don’t want your players that means they aren’t very good. The elite of the elite have lots of turnover and decommits. Bama had 3 freaking 5 stars decommit last cycle but they will completely destroy any PAC12 team with ease. If you wanna play with the big boys you gotta get the big boy talent, and Cristobal realizes that. If you aren’t bringing in top flight bluechip talent and aren’t running a top flight SEC style strength and conditioning program you have no chance to win anything that actually matters.

UW commits are being recruited by other programs non-stop. The difference is, they are COMMITTED. They ain't out here taking other visits and announcing top school lists as if they're still uncommitted. That's embarrassing. That's shit that only happens at beta programs because they're desperate. Alpha programs don't put up with that shit. They kick their asses to the curb and replace them with other elite recruits.

Take at look at UW's 2018 and 2019 classes. Obviously they're bringing in elite talent that was coveted by all the big schools. The two most talented rosters in the conference right now are UW and USC. Not Oregon. That's why UW's pumping dudes into the NFL year after year. Not Oregon.

Lol, did you seriously just compare Oregon recruiting to Bama recruiting? Bama can lose commits and replace them with players just as good or better. Oregon can't. When Avantae Williams and Myles Slusher flip to other schools, Oregon won't be able to replace them with equal talent.

Everything you said about bringing in elite talent and running a great strength and conditioning program UW, is already doing and doing it better than Oregon.
    UW is a beta program and peterman is a beta pussy. We lost to cal and Oregon. And the fifth best SEC team.
    Forever and always your 2021 and/or 20something after that year I promise natty champs, the Worshington Dwags.
    I’m super curious did you play for UW?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

That's what happens when you have an Omega quarterback who was scared of his own shadow. Those days are over. We're back.
    I hope to god dude

If we lose to zona or Stanford or someone gay this year I’m going to flip my shit

No excuses now that shitstains is gone
    Yup, no excuses now. We finally have the talent and depth we've been waiting for. It's on the coaches to put the talent on the field and put them in situations to be successful. Any regular season loss would 100% be on the coaches now. Most of these games on this schedule should be blow outs. This defense should be top-5 in the nation and when you have Jacob Eason, Salvon Ahmed, Hunter Bryant, Cade Otton, Austin Osborne, and Puka Nacua at your disposal on offense, with a completely veteran O-line, you better put points on the board. That's a talented ass offense if we put the best talent on the field.
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Of course not I’m was not worthy (tall*) enough lol.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

If we had hired Pete back in 09 maybe you could have been a Dwag
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope
    You seem very confident that your coach who has maxed out at 8 wins so far has the winning formula for everything. Ironic, given that your last coach who actually did win a shit load of games didn't follow your script at all.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Angulo:

Exchanged a few messages with four-star OL Roger Rosengarten following his official visit to Washington and he had great things to say about the program, telling me everything went well and met the high expectations that he built after his recent unofficial to campus.

Rosengarten didn't go into great detail; he typically likes to digest what he experienced for a couple days, let the post-visit glow wear off and then know where he truly stands, but Washington has given him a ton to think about and this Oregon-UW battle is a lot closer than the Crystal Ball would suggest.

Planning to get his thoughts on UW, Oregon and commitment this week, so I'll be posting an update here as soon as I get it...

Oh lord as if SAC wasn’t insufferable enough....
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Fellow short guy to another... we'll make it through
  • Options

Angulo:

Exchanged a few messages with four-star OL Roger Rosengarten following his official visit to Washington and he had great things to say about the program, telling me everything went well and met the high expectations that he built after his recent unofficial to campus.

Rosengarten didn't go into great detail; he typically likes to digest what he experienced for a couple days, let the post-visit glow wear off and then know where he truly stands, but Washington has given him a ton to think about and this Oregon-UW battle is a lot closer than the Crystal Ball would suggest.

Planning to get his thoughts on UW, Oregon and commitment this week, so I'll be posting an update here as soon as I get it...

He's going to Oregon.

• Options

Angulo:

The rare head to head UW-Oregon Recruiting Battle... it will be interesting to see where this goes
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

Angulo:

The rare head to head UW-Oregon Recruiting Battle... it will be interesting to see where this goes
    It's going to go south
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

Angulo:

It's going to go south
    Cam Williams says HI
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ZoneUW said:

Angulo:

It's going to go south
    SAC says hi!
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Lol Black Ryan Bowman over here I just don’t have Bellevue/IMG money to walk on and then steal all of Ariel and ZTF’s reps. Lawrence Lagafuiana was the slap to the face tho.
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Lol I’m still 6’0 and a half. I’m more worried about the lack of length in a different anatomical area.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Lol Black Ryan Bowman over here I just don’t have Bellevue/IMG money to walk on and then steal all of Ariel and ZTF’s reps. Lawrence Lagafuiana was the slap to the face tho.
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Lol I’m still 6’0 and a half. I’m more worried about the lack of length in a different anatomical area.
    Maaaan you ain't black.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Maaaan you ain't black.
    Touché
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

lawsandl said:

ZoneUW said:

All Dawg.
    Nope

Maaaan you ain't black.
    SAC the boards self professed 6'6 black guy with the black dick jokes... lol...