Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCH IRL

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm currently in an Uber with a deaf dude and he's way cooler than all you fags.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Thanks for the tips. I have a 2008 Ninja 650R, so I'm not going to invest too much on it right now.

I fixed the stator cover for $15. Sanded it and then painted with engine block enamel.

I plan on buying a brand new sport touring bike next year, so I'll sink some money into that one. Have been thinking about the Versys 1000.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Pm to @DerekJohnson Until we meet again. You win this battle. The war is still In play. Also pup is a thin skinned cunt.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Motorcycles are tuff. Baze just went up a notch in my book.

Crash one in T3 at the Ridge last Sunday and then pop off!

I was totally planning on stopping for dinner/beers at the Wig Wam on my way home, too, just for HCH bragging rights, but staying late to scour the field my bike landed in for my datalogger left no time. Fuckin' sucked.
    Dumped mine in early March on a surface street... fairly low speed. Bent the foot shifter and frame slider in. Also scraped the shit out of the stator cover. Replaced the foot shifter and patched up the stator cover. I'm having new frame sliders installed in a couple of weeks.

My gauntlet gloves got destroyed too. Anyway, I went out and bought better gauntlets with good palm padding.
    Cool story bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I was totally planning on stopping for dinner/beers at the Wig Wam on my way home, too, just for HCH bragging rights, but staying late to scour the field my bike landed in for my datalogger left no time. Fuckin' sucked.
    Dumped mine in early March on a surface street... fairly low speed. Bent the foot shifter and frame slider in. Also scraped the shit out of the stator cover. Replaced the foot shifter and patched up the stator cover. I'm having new frame sliders installed in a couple of weeks.

My gauntlet gloves got destroyed too. Anyway, I went out and bought better gauntlets with good palm padding.
    Cool story bro.
    Fuck off, cuntbag.
    You should drugs more. It calms btp down, seems to help ballz as well.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.
    Fuck off, cuntbag.
    I should drugs more?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.
    Fuck off, cuntbag.
    I should drugs more?
    Yes, you seem tense. Weed? Some other opioid based form of relaxation.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pm to @DerekJohnson Until we meet again. You win this battle. The war is still In play. Also pup is a thin skinned cunt.

No warning, just gone?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club

There is no battle.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Thanks for the tips. I have a 2008 Ninja 650R, so I'm not going to invest too much on it right now.

I fixed the stator cover for $15. Sanded it and then painted with engine block enamel.

I plan on buying a brand new sport touring bike next year, so I'll sink some money into that one. Have been thinking about the Versys 1000.

Trade Ninja in on a Indian. Get Rolex. Transition to manhood complete. Fag.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.
    Fuck off, cuntbag.
    I should drugs more?
    Yes, you seem tense. Weed? Some other opioid based form of relaxation.
    Baze doesn't spend his money on drugs. He is saving like a madman to start his own Caliphate in Maltby.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

There is no battle.
    You think you know, but you don’t
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Trade Ninja in on a Indian. Get Rolex. Transition to manhood complete. Fag.
    Fag indeed:

I mean, if I wanted to take a two-wheeled, non-leaning tractor ridden by a walking midlife crisis in BDSM gear and a "helmet" that makes his head look like a dick and make it somehow even gayer, you know what I'd do?

I'd add tassels...

Although to Indian's credit, although they fucked up the FTR1200 by powering it with that boat anchor, the FTR750 flat track bike that it's based off of is the shit, and that 750 motor is the first legit motorcycle engine out of the USA since ever.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still probably my favorite South Park episode ever.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Took a ride on my motorbicycle earlier and had to chuckle when I rode by Fairfax.

Cool story, brah!

Fixed