Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HCH IRL

124»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,801 Swaye's Wigwam
    Had “leadership training” today and one of the quotes was from a women by the name of Wilma Mankiller. Incase your slow she is definitely related to @Swaye and the irony of her last name and then how every wife is essentially a man killer. I laffed on the inside big time because you fucked.

Then, some one brought up doing this or that and I said to the group “why not both?” Almost said just “abundance.” I was grinning from ear to ear. Very proud of myself.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Had “leadership training” today and one of the quotes was from a women by the name of Wilma Mankiller. Incase your slow she is definitely related to @Swaye and the irony of her last name and then how every wife is essentially a man killer. I laffed on the inside big time because you fucked.

Then, some one brought up doing this or that and I said to the group “why not both?” Almost said just “abundance.” I was grinning from ear to ear. Very proud of myself.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

At The Bine in Bothell...

That is one gay ass beer list to cap off a super gay thread.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    I got the coldest beer in town, bitch!
    I just got an E-Mail from Amazon for this product. It's a result of searching for pictures to post in @Swaye's mailbox thread. Anyway, it made me chuckle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HQB96CW?ref=em_1p_0_im&ref_=pe_2313390_418574710&pldnSite=1
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,801 Swaye's Wigwam

I just got an E-Mail from Amazon for this product. It's a result of searching for pictures to post in @Swaye's mailbox thread. Anyway, it made me chuckle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HQB96CW?ref=em_1p_0_im&ref_=pe_2313390_418574710&pldnSite=1

Is this why I get ads and emails about LPT’s and male Indian Orkin worker and male terrorist Uber driver butt stuff?
    FYI... over my 4th travels I played cards against humanity for the very first time. I’ve heard about it but my household is more of a candy land type house and TOF can’t keep friends so who else to have this game but her shitty family (who I fit in better with than my Brady bunch family).

Anyways. First card i drew was Stalin, second was historically black collages, and third was jerking off into a pool filled with children’s tears.

That game is as fucking HH as it gets.

CSB, I know, I’m on a roll tonight.

FYI... over my 4th travels I played cards against humanity for the very first time. I’ve heard about it but my household is more of a candy land type house and TOF can’t keep friends so who else to have this game but her shitty family (who I fit in better with than my Brady bunch family).

Anyways. First card i drew was Stalin, second was historically black collages, and third was jerking off into a pool filled with children’s tears.

Collages?
    Yea, you know what I meant. Collages and colleges are practically the same thing. Like astrology and astronomy. Same thing.

Collages?
    Yea, you know what I meant. Collages and colleges are practically the same thing. Like astrology and astronomy. Same thing.