Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SUPER BOWL: Same Sex Marriage During Half-time Show

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    edited January 2014

Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

This. Everyone is reaching for gays to be "equal" yet all they want to do is put them on a pedestal. Sure there are fags/religous nuts out there who are still going to be ignorant when it comes to someones sexual preference, but it isn't nearly a bad as the media makes out this bullshit to be.
    Sorry, in what way is giving them equal rights "putting them on a pedestal"?
    How is having a wedding during half time of the Super Bowl not doing this? Are you really this naive?

BTW is it you and CollegeDoog who are marrying each other during halftime?
    Why does it bother you? Gays are still denied equal rights in half of our states.

Celebrate equality. I thought that's what Americans do?
    It's bothersome because it's being shoved down everyone's throats for no discernible reason other than possibly ratings, good PR?, or to rile the redneck bible thumpers up and to continue to distract them from the fact their economic state is much worse than it was 30 years ago. Hey I'm progressive, I don't really give a f*** if gays get married. Has there ever been a straight marriage during the Super Bowl? No. Go get married in Key West or Wessssst Hollywood, Or Philadelphia Mississippi for all I care. But if you can't see that this is a ploy, I can't help you
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Things I've learned in this thread: "Derpy derp derp, ur a homo, hardy har har."

Thanks for letting me know that you're definitely hetero, wouldn't have known otherwise. Send APAG a pm about how to heckle with wit.
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201

Can't they just make gay marriage legal and give this shit a rest? I don't want to see anyone get married during the Super Bowl. And gay people should stop getting praised for being gay. Jason Collins was a joke. Hurray, a guy who averaged 1 point per game is gay! What courage he had to milk it for at least hudreds of thousands of dollars when he knew his career was most likely over.

This. Everyone is reaching for gays to be "equal" yet all they want to do is put them on a pedestal. Sure there are fags/religous nuts out there who are still going to be ignorant when it comes to someones sexual preference, but it isn't nearly a bad as the media makes out this bullshit to be.
    How is having a wedding during half time of the Super Bowl not doing this? Are you really this naive?

Why does it bother you? Gays are still denied equal rights in half of our states.

It's bothersome because it's being shoved down everyone's throats for no discernible reason
    Nothing is being shoved down your throat.

If you don't want to watch it -- change the channel.

Simple as fucking that.
    Damone: "If you don't want to be exploited as a collegiate athlete, you don't have to play. No one is forcing you onto the field.

FMB/Race/Damone/etc.: "I hate having teh gays forced up my ass by the NFL"

Fucking dreckfest. I remember when this board didn't suck fat fucking dick.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    edited January 2014

It's bothersome because it's being shoved down everyone's throats for no discernible reason

Simple as fucking that.
    I haven't watched the Super Bowl halftime show in 20 years. I think I might have watched a little of the Michael Jackson one in '93. That's not the point. Another whoosh. It would be a fucktarded ratings ploy if a man and a woman got married too. HTH
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201

Simple as fucking that.
    I haven't watched the Super Bowl halftime show in 20 years. I think I might have watched a little of the Michael Jackson one in '93. That's not the point. Another whoosh.
    So you're old enough to have watched the NFL for 20 years, yet you still struggle to understand basic american civics... sucks to be you. Or your kids.
    Obk. Sandy anus. Every Time.
  • My question is: if you didn't know that this was gonna happen at the half time show, watched through it and a couple gay dudes said vows and kissed, would you really get worked up about it? I mean Bruno Mars is the fucking musical act. There are much more important things to gripe about. Not two people briefly getting married on your TV, something you don't even have to watch.

The outrage is sooooooooo manufactured.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Actually its having a wedding at the super bowl that's manufactured. If you weren't a fag you'd know that

Damone: "If you don't want to be exploited as a collegiate athlete, you don't have to play. No one is forcing you onto the field.

Change the channel

Stop lying. I never said anything like that about the gays.

And if y can't see Races comment was meant to mock the hypocrisy of the left as it pertains to religion then you're a dumber fuck than I thought. Which was pretty dumb to start with.
    CollegDoog has a real need to parade his moral superiority around here. He should consider a conversion to some religion and maybe buy a bike and go door to door
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Jesus Fucking Christ. It happened. You finally posted something we agree on that matters.

I'm really tired of this shit.

I'm becoming more conservative by the day. Some old fucker told me when I was in my 20s that this would happen.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

Things I've learned in this thread: "Derpy derp derp, ur a homo, hardy har har."

Thanks for letting me know that you're definitely hetero, wouldn't have known otherwise. Send APAG a pm about how to heckle with wit.

OR, maybe you can be in favor of gay marriage and still think it's fucking stupid to have a wedding during the Super Bowl.
  • Damone: "If you don't want to be exploited as a collegiate athlete, you don't have to play. No one is forcing you onto the field.

And if y can't see Races comment was meant to mock the hypocrisy of the left as it pertains to religion then you're a dumber fuck than I thought. Which was pretty dumb to start with.
    CollegDoog has a real need to parade his moral superiority around here. He should consider a conversion to some religion and maybe buy a bike and go door to door
    I'll drive my car.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    And you know black women don't give head.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Typically these people don't go alone they go in 2s or 3s. His fuck buddies APAG and doogsinparadise can grab their Mongooses and stroll along too.
    True true.

Nobody says 'look at me' louder and prouder than a faggot in love.

And you know black women don't give head.

Not for free that's for sure