Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Our current commits - also Racanelli thots

4 white guys. The NFL is 28% white.

Pete proving Greg Biggins wrong yet again!!

Anyway, I like Racanelli on D more than O. I like him on O, but the thing that stands out about his film to me is his closing speed to striking power... he is a finisher. Some guys just cannot close, they sort of fizzle out at the point of contact, but this kid looks like Danny Hammer when he gets up on people.

He closes fast and then mauls guys.

I would think he could almost play a hybrid box S for us; something similar to what I assume we’ll do with Asa.

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp. The thing I like about him is his size and hands on O, but post-catch he isn’t a super playmaker. His physicality works better on D where he knocks people over; on offense he seems to enjoy contact as well and isn’t quite as elusive.

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Anyway, I like Racanelli on D more than O. I like him on O, but the thing that stands out about his film to me is his closing speed to striking power... he is a finisher. Some guys just cannot close, they sort of fizzle out at the point of contact, but this kid looks like Danny Hammer when he gets up on people.

I would think he could almost play a hybrid box S for us; something similar to what I assume we’ll do with Asa.

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp. The thing I like about him is his size and hands on O, but post-catch he isn’t a super playmaker. His physicality works better on D where he knocks people over; on offense he seems to enjoy contact as well and isn’t quite as elusive.

Play him on D and give him some red zone reps on offense. Our red zone offense was atrocious last year
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    whuggy said:

Play him on D and give him some red zone reps on offense. Our red zone offense was atrocious last year
    More accurate this way.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree on all counts, with the caveat that he does demonstrate plus quickness in and out of breaks. Not sure if he's Osbourne quick, but he has those quick feet and great body control. Once he has the ball in his hands, though, he definitely has that "big guy running the ball" look. And it's not that he's necessarily looking for contact, and he definitely has great vision to run to open lanes, it's just that he carries a lot of inertia, and it shows. That's not necessarily a knock on him at receiver, though. "You're big and physical" isn't necessarily a bad thing. Nobody minds, say, Hunter Bryant with the ball in his hands. He's just not a guy that you're going to expect huge YAC from. Fine, go get Roman Wilson for that.

On defense, though? Oh, hell yeah. What I like to see from a defensive player is that explosive last step. I knew Tryon was at least a full star underrated, as you could see it in his film: He'd approach a ballcarrier, get about a yard away, then time and space would warp, leaving the dude on the ground one frame of video later. Racanelli has that. There's no escaping him because of an elite combination of long arms, body control, and explosion in closing. He'd be an absolute monster MIK linebacker after putting on 25 pounds. And he'd be the first MIK linebacker we'd have since before Timu who caught more interceptions than he dropped!...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Another Cooper Kupp! He sucks! Why would Adams want to do that?!
  • Options
    Founders Club

THUD
    Kind of like your "analysis"
  • Options

THUD
    lol - this race shit got you really tight.
  • Options
    Founders Club

THUD

Not really, 90% of posters on HH think you're a fucking retard for that take. You've been a meme when it comes to white people for years.

It's statements like this that make your take on this fucking stupid:

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp

Wow, I really am worried Junior is trying to find another 2nd round receiver!! God forbid that happens!

• Options

THUD

Not really, 90% of posters on HH think you're a fucking retard for that take. You've been a meme when it comes to white people for years.

I like him on O, but I’m a little worried Junior Adams is trying to find another Cooper Kupp

Wow, I really am worried Junior is trying to find another 2nd round receiver!! God forbid that happens!

Case in point.
  • Options
    Founders Club

THUD

Case in point.

I didn't think you'd take the L like this, but okay.
  • Options

Pretty sure the point is you can’t fit a round peg into a square hole.

Don’t force things because of a couple similarities.
    This guy is perma-triggered by race shit. White people get like that. Just best to put them in a room, turn on Laurence Welk and let them be.
  • Options
    Founders Club

This guy is perma-triggered by race shit. White people get like that. Just best to put them in a room, turn on Laurence Welk and let them be.
    Yeah, im perma triggered by calling you an idiot for the last month when you have been saying this shit for 3-4 years.

Stick to saying it's dumb Adams is looking for NFL receivers.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Except using your analogy its a round hole and peg. DDY is worried because he "runs like a big man". He is 6'3", so no shit. We can recruit more opera singers and Fullers instead! Said no one ever
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wait, so we dont want players like kupp on our roster? wtf happened.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    FirePete said:

White people and an Asian competing to be the most "woke" happened. Only THEY can be the ones who speak up for black people!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,223
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

THUD

Eh, I'm thinking more like 80%. DDY has a nice little cult following.

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

FirePete said:

White people and an Asian competing to be the most "woke" happened. Only THEY can be the ones who speak up for black people!

How do you see this all working out for you?
  • Options
    Founders Club

FirePete said:

How do you see this all working out for you?

Not sure I get what you're asking me here
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

THUD

Eh, I'm thinking more like 80%. DDY has a nice little cult following.

Your gif is funny BUT don’t be dumb.

There’s my opinion and then there’s the opposite of that opinion.

To say that every time someone agrees with DDY is due to his cult following is juvenile... I know as I’m very good at juvenile.

When people disagree, the same “cult”, they tell him that.

🤷🏽‍♂️