Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    And also

GET THIS DOOD ASAP SO IT STOPS FEEDING INTO THE NEGATIVE NARRATIVE THAT I WONT SAY BY NAME SO TEQ DOESNT GET MAD!!!!! HE SHOULD BE COMMITTED YESTERDAY!!!

Look I understand the not pressuring kids and support that. But if Clemson can get Trevor Lawrence, Joe Ngata, Xavier FUCKING Thomas, and Bryan Bresee BEFORE THEIR SPRING GAME AND WITHOUT WANTING TO CHECK OUT OTHER PLACES DESPITE NATIONAL ATTENTION, then we can to with guys like Adams, McMillan, SMALLS, where it’s not about pressuring, it’s about selling your message so fucking well that they’ve heard all they fucking need to and know that despite loving other great schools, that even I would love as a recruit even as a UDUB legacy brainwash, THIS IS THE BEST ALL ENCOMPASSING PLACE FOR THEM TO GROW AS A MAN FIRST THEN AS A PLAYER. Clemson is getting 2 Sav’ell’s or more per year to commit early and not take other visits while we tell Joe Ngata “do whatever you want our door is always open”.

There are 3 or 4 programs in the country where elite kids committ early to reserve a place so they don't get left out.
    Clemson is one of those places. UW is not.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

GET THIS DOOD ASAP SO IT STOPS FEEDING INTO THE NEGATIVE NARRATIVE THAT I WONT SAY BY NAME SO TEQ DOESNT GET MAD!!!!! HE SHOULD BE COMMITTED YESTERDAY!!!

Look I understand the not pressuring kids and support that. But if Clemson can get Trevor Lawrence, Joe Ngata, Xavier FUCKING Thomas, and Bryan Bresee BEFORE THEIR SPRING GAME AND WITHOUT WANTING TO CHECK OUT OTHER PLACES DESPITE NATIONAL ATTENTION, then we can to with guys like Adams, McMillan, SMALLS, where it’s not about pressuring, it’s about selling your message so fucking well that they’ve heard all they fucking need to and know that despite loving other great schools, that even I would love as a recruit even as a UDUB legacy brainwash, THIS IS THE BEST ALL ENCOMPASSING PLACE FOR THEM TO GROW AS A MAN FIRST THEN AS A PLAYER. Clemson is getting 2 Sav’ell’s or more per year to commit early and not take other visits while we tell Joe Ngata “do whatever you want our door is always open”.

Clemson wasn't doing that before they won 2 natties in three years.

We can do better right now.

We can't do what Clemson is doing until we do what Clemson has done.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I’m not excepting to do what Clemson is doing. But in sports it’s pretty easy to follow the model of the best team. We are Clemson in 2015-16 right now recruiting like Clemson of Tommy Bowden. We can’t get commits from those four #1 overall recruit types but you know who we should be able to do that with SAM MOTHER FUCKING ADAMS THE SECOND WHO GREW UP KNOWING ONLY POLK, SANKEY, AND NOW MYLES WHO HE SEES HIMSELF AS A MORE TALENTED VERSION OF!! THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR LETTING SHIT DRAG OUT WHEN THE COACHES AND SAM KNOW THIS SHIT SHOULD BE GO DO YOUR VISITS TO HAVE FUN AND WHEN YOU COME BACK, COMMIT TO YOUR HOMETOWN, THE BEST OL TALENT EVER AT UDUB, AND LOOK AT HOW THIS FANBASE TREATS MYLES!!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Dude ... chill the fuck out
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/Article/Four-star-RB-Sam-Adams-makes-a-return-visit-to-Cal-132096773/

@LaMichael_Corleone we're not going to get any of the instate black kids are we...... WTF happened to our recruiting momentum??? It feels like udub just takes a giant ass break after the holidays all the way through the spring 'yawn' practice.... who are we fucking kidding.... Pete ain't changing for nobody..... If savell didn't get his attention he don't give a fuck about recruiting and the recruits feelings.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There’s nothing in that article other than 1) he was in the Bay Area at the Opening and 2) saw Cal while there

People need to calm down
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

There’s nothing in that article other than 1) he was in the Bay Area at the Opening and 2) saw Cal while there

People need to calm down

Fer real!
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    Tequilla said:

People need to calm down

I’ll calm down as soon as we get black player to commit

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    https://247sports.com/Article/Four-star-RB-Sam-Adams-makes-a-return-visit-to-Cal-132096773/

"I'm not planning on taking any visits during the spring time, all during the summer," said Adams. "And I would like to make my decision in either late summer or in early fall."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m not excepting to do what Clemson is doing. But in sports it’s pretty easy to follow the model of the best team. We are Clemson in 2015-16 right now recruiting like Clemson of Tommy Bowden. We can’t get commits from those four #1 overall recruit types but you know who we should be able to do that with SAM MOTHER FUCKING ADAMS THE SECOND WHO GREW UP KNOWING ONLY POLK, SANKEY, AND NOW MYLES WHO HE SEES HIMSELF AS A MORE TALENTED VERSION OF!! THERE IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR LETTING SHIT DRAG OUT WHEN THE COACHES AND SAM KNOW THIS SHIT SHOULD BE GO DO YOUR VISITS TO HAVE FUN AND WHEN YOU COME BACK, COMMIT TO YOUR HOMETOWN, THE BEST OL TALENT EVER AT UDUB, AND LOOK AT HOW THIS FANBASE TREATS MYLES!!

Thank god for Caps Lock. Otherwise I wouldn't know if you were serious.
    YOU HAVE REALLY UPPED YOUR GAME LATELY KEEP IT UP!
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I know we’re always supposed to support the kids no matter what, but playing football at Cal would be so damn depressing.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

4.34? What the fuck
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

4.34? What the fuck
    That's the shuttle, he didn't run the 40
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Not too concerned about the lack of a 40 time. That 37" vertical shows he at least has short-area explosiveness. Also a farily filled out frame for a taller back. Could maybe double as a tailback/h-back if the coaches still want to experiment with that. Will be interesting to see how they use Pleasant/Dick this year.