Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Nice little thread derailment into a debate about the O-line and offense. Good job guys.

wow kettle calling the pot black huh
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nice little thread derailment into a debate about the O-line and offense. Good job guys.

I'm taking this as chintentionally ironic and chinned it as such.

Well played.
    It's definitely a "SEE? It's not JUST me!" gotcha moment. Narcissists always have to justify their behavior.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Well in that case, I think Murao’s recruitment will be very similar to last years recruitment of Sean Rhyan. The kid wants to play near home, UCLA has all the early playing time in the world, the academic pedigree makes it tough to sell against, and Chip’s offense is very favorable to athletic, undersized OL.

Most of you will laugh at that paragraph and the thought of losing a guy to UCLA after their performance last year but he’s still a Mater Dei kid so just replace USC with UCLA in your imagination.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Well in that case, I think Murao’s recruitment will be very similar to last years recruitment of Sean Rhyan. The kid wants to play near home, UCLA has all the early playing time in the world, the academic pedigree makes it tough to sell against, and Chip’s offense is very favorable to athletic, undersized OL.

Most of you will laugh at that paragraph and the thought of losing a guy to UCLA after their performance last year but he’s still a Mater Dei kid so just replace USC with UCLA in your imagination.

goddamn you're such a debbie downer ...
  • Options

So u want huff fired
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Biggins said on his pod that Murao was UCLA-USC and didn't mention UW
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Biggins said on his pod that Murao was UCLA-USC and didn't mention UW

Jesus. Could it possibly get any fucking worse this year?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Biggins will always push his LA narrative
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

goddamn you're such a debbie downer ...
    How? Lol. The kid likes UDUB and UCLA. Michigan and USC behind them by a good margin. I’d rather tell you that it’s a 50/50 between us and UCLA than Doog our and tell you guys he’s coming here for a year and UCLA has no fucking chance, just for him to end up there. We should without a doubt never lose a kid to UCLA, but it happened with the number 1 OT in the country last year so ya never know.

If you really wanna see me be a Debbie downer, ask my about Bob Gregory and how black players feel about him.
    How do these kids feel about Gregory?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Myles OV this weekend per Sandwiches Eklund.

Big weekend gets bigger. Yuge.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    Would be so happy to be wrong about our chances with him. Pretty ballsy of the coaches getting his first OV instead of trying to get his last visit. I knew they had to be planning some big stuff in the Summer but this is damn near a 180 of the slow strategy recruiting we've seen before. A lot of Summer official visits are going down. I like it. Conventional wisdom in the recruiting game says they need to secure Murao's commitment before the season or else he's gone.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    We’re too slow ...

Now we’re too fast ...

Coaches are lazy ...

Coaches are too aggressive ...

Damn this board is bi-polar
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

We’re too slow ...

Now we’re too fast ...

Coaches are lazy ...

Coaches are too aggressive ...

Damn this board is bi-polar

If you can’t handle the ups and downs of the teen boy stalking, u should join hondo in the tug