Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Boner said:

Got this news at work. Had to wait till now to comment on it. Don't know what to say. Still doesn't feel real. I knew we had a strong chance of landing him but you'd have to be the biggest doog in the fucking world to think it was going to happen this early. What the fuck is going on you guys? Jalen McMillan and Myles Murao are committed to us before the fucking season has even started! It doesn't make any sense. I've never witnessed anything like it. The best WR and OL recruits in the state of California are going to UW rather easily and are early commits. Those two guys committing early has raised the overall potential of this class. UW is so hot right now!

Oh an the best OT prospect out West is already committed. And the 2nd best OG prospect out West was our first commit. And the #1 OG prospect out West is an in-state UW lock. And as good as this class is going to be, the 2021 class will be even better and already includes the best QB prospect in the country. Doog overload. Can't take anymore. I'm dead. With recruiting like this and the coaches we have, it's just a matter of time before we win a national title.

Oh and fuck the CaliFlock! CaliReign is where it's at bitches! WOOOOOO! We are a fucking BIG BOY program again!!! Move bitch, get out the way!

Why are you working on the 4th?
    Sounds poor.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Boner said:

Got this news at work. Had to wait till now to comment on it. Don't know what to say. Still doesn't feel real. I knew we had a strong chance of landing him but you'd have to be the biggest doog in the fucking world to think it was going to happen this early. What the fuck is going on you guys? Jalen McMillan and Myles Murao are committed to us before the fucking season has even started! It doesn't make any sense. I've never witnessed anything like it. The best WR and OL recruits in the state of California are going to UW rather easily and are early commits. Those two guys committing early has raised the overall potential of this class. UW is so hot right now!

Oh an the best OT prospect out West is already committed. And the 2nd best OG prospect out West was our first commit. And the #1 OG prospect out West is an in-state UW lock. And as good as this class is going to be, the 2021 class will be even better and already includes the best QB prospect in the country. Doog overload. Can't take anymore. I'm dead. With recruiting like this and the coaches we have, it's just a matter of time before we win a national title.

Oh and fuck the CaliFlock! CaliReign is where it's at bitches! WOOOOOO! We are a fucking BIG BOY program again!!! Move bitch, get out the way!

Why are you working on the 4th?
    hahah he is lying....like any of us can hold down a job
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

McGary was critical after the Cal game. I don’t have the link.

@backthepack, Hillbers didn’t play against Cal. Roberts was the LT in that game. I don’t think Hilbers is great, but he held up against Auburn and was mostly solid. I’m not reading much into the Spring Game.

We have 4 returning starters this season. Five if you count Hilbers. The OL should be improved, and if it’s not, it’s a problem.

OL is a tough position to evaluate high school prospects. It’s easy to see if the guy has the size and strength, but it’s a mentally taxing position. If you can’t pick up blitzes and stunts, you’re going to look bad.

It is premature to say the OL class from last year is overrated. My only point was that I don’t like Buelow or Kalepo as much as most of the board. The board is for opinions. I would love to be wrong, but I don’t see them being championship caliber players.

A voice of reason in the TBS crew?

No calls for firing?

No calls for signed recruits to jump on the Choate transfer train to Montana State?

This certainly isn't the echo chamber our beta dawg @NorwegianHusky claims.

Addition by subtraction wins again for the TBS bored.

Well said, Roadie.

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

I guess Redman is just chopped liver now?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If you had to work on the Fourth of July it means that Bellevue CC diploma isn’t all that great @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Definitely So Cal. Newport would be my best guess.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

His hudl again for your needs https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7973810/5be47bd70661010b68457186
    His feet are fucking incredible. My fav play is at 1:37 when he chases that kid down like Danny Heimuli

Quick, strong and mean.

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MarinaDelReyDawg, true?!1?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

His hudl again for your needs https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7973810/5be47bd70661010b68457186
    His feet are fucking incredible. My fav play is at 1:37 when he chases that kid down like Danny Heimuli

Quick, strong and mean.

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    247 has him as the 18th highest rated recruit going back to 2000 I think, for those wondering why people are stoked
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019

If you had to work on the Fourth of July it means that Bellevue CC diploma isn’t all that great @StrongArmCobra

Or it means you have a strong work ethic and ambition. I work 6-7 days a week and most holidays and would do so had I gotten a degree from Harvard. I don't have to. I want to. But don't distract from the fact that UW just got Myles fucking Murao bitch! WE ARE THE CLEMSON OF THE WEST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! CaliReign Bitch!! WOOOOO! UW is gonna SMASH your pussy ass squad for years to come!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Or it means you have a strong work ethic and ambition. I work 6-7 days a week and most holidays and would do so had I gotten a degree from Harvard. I don't have to. I want to. But don't distract from the fact that UW just got Myles fucking Murao bitch! WE ARE THE CLEMSON OF THE WEST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! CaliReign Bitch!! WOOOOO! UW is gonna SMASH your pussy ass squad for years to come!
    I like your enthusiasm ... but we are faaar from Clemson of the West.

All Clemson does is football.

We got softball! Rowing, tennis ... Jai alai ... Bridge and canasta clubs.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    animate said:

WE'RE CLEMSON BEFORE THEY HAD THEIR BREAK THROUGH!!! WE'RE ON THAT PATH TO GREATNESS!! IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!!! WE'RE BACK!!

I'm not waiting until they win a big bowl game. I don't care. When you have some of the best offensive and defensive line talent in the country, very few teams can compete with you and it's just a matter of time before you win a national title. We have the coaches to do it and we're stacking the talent to do it. This commitment seals it for me. WE'RE BACK and on a path to GREATNESS! GO DAWGS!
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

animate said:

WE'RE CLEMSON BEFORE THEY HAD THEIR BREAK THROUGH!!! WE'RE ON THAT PATH TO GREATNESS!! IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME!!! WE'RE BACK!!

I'm not waiting until they win a big bowl game. I don't care. When you have some of the best offensive and defensive line talent in the country, very few teams can compete with you and it's just a matter of time before you win a national title. We have the coaches to do it and we're stacking the talent to do it. This commitment seals it for me. WE'RE BACK and on a path to GREATNESS! GO DAWGS!
    TMMM