Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon Yankoff Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This actually forces Petersen to name Eason the starter because if he doesn't, Skinny will transfer out mid summer and we will be down to 2 QB's. Also it is stupid to have 5 QB on a roster at once.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My sources are saying that Morris has destroyed both of them in the eyes if the coaching staff and that is why this is happening. It's not a haener thing
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

This portal shit is going to ruin the game. Should be available but it shouldn't be that easy.

Agreed.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

My sources are saying that Morris has destroyed both of them in the eyes if the coaching staff and that is why this is happening. It's not a haener thing

Wtf all you want you fucking outsiders
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are so fucking naive. Welcome to big time football you jackasses.

You really thought big time kids were going to sit behind a fucking midget??

I think Skinny might enter the portal too.

If you don’t get it you are a moron.

You yell a lot of shit, but I don't recall seeing you predicting Simon to transfer. You're as surprised as the rest of us. Yankoff was inevitable (smart for him to rip the bandaid now), but don't act like you were the smartest guy in the room and had any idea Sirmon was going to pull the trigger. And it's not as if he was outperforming Haener, he sucked worse than he did.
    I was saying all fucking spring that Sirmon should be getting 2nd team reps.

I’d heard Skinny is thinking of leaving and I don’t blame him.

If you had $100mil on the line and someone was seriously considering giving your spot to their pet retard to prove a point, would you consider transferring?? Me too.
    If Skinny even thinking of leaving is 10% true, then Pete had a OKG Mutiny in the QB Room.

This has to be why Morris has gotten so many turns/reps in Spring.

I can just see the roster at qb March 2020. Garbers/Haener/Morris. F me silly
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    godawgst said:

I can just see the roster at qb March 2020. Garbers/Haener/Morris. F me silly

If this happens, you'll catch me being one of those fans I hate. Watching the game from a 32" TV in "The Zone" while drinking myself into a coma.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

This portal shit is going to ruin the game. Should be available but it shouldn't be that easy.

Agreed.
    Ditto. Your going to have classes of 20 be signed Feb of one year, and 6-8 of them transfer out 14-15 months later.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

Wtf all you want you fucking outsiders
    That's a strongballz response if I've ever heard one.