Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASK PUP

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you
    Can’t park a Leer in E-1 Pumpy. I prefer to use the heli-pad myself.
    He could bring the Super Cub in there no sweat.

Yella outkicked his coverage so much that return guy had a picnic lunch before the cover team got there. Or so I've heard.

I could teach a class on it. Pup should pay attention when I do.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Retired at 40

lol

People who cant generally think that Billy. You dont have to retire to enjoy life though. Make the most of every minute. My pappy gave me wise words once. When you leave work flip the metaphorical retirement switch. You're basically retired 16 hours out of every day. Retirement just allows you 8 extra hours a day. Remember that.

While I'm retired I just drive 140mph a few extra days a week, fly my super cub for Wrangle sheep a few extra weeks a year, take the Leer to Husky games without having to worry about balance sheets on Monday mornings now and so on. My life hasnt changed that much. Retirement gets boring.

But I stay busy in markets, mostly commodities now for fun, so I tell myself I have a job. You understand. Keep on truckin Billy. You'll get there. And as I dawg fan i respect you as much or more than anyone here. I've never put you in the Dickhead category like Race, if that means anything. Always liked you, but you kinda bent fuckstank there for awhile. Hopefully you stay true to the old husky guard. That's up to you
    Can’t park a Leer in E-1 Pumpy. I prefer to use the heli-pad myself.
    He could bring the Super Cub in there no sweat.

Yella outkicked his coverage so much that return guy had a picnic lunch before the cover team got there. Or so I've heard.

I could teach a class on it. Pup should pay attention when I do.
    1st explain WTF you're talking about?

Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, what does a good Christian like yourself do on Easter?

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pup took the Westy to UW with motorhomes. pop top and sleep unless Steel2 was sober. He'd generally drive an inebriated Pup to greenlake and an awaiting wife. Rather stay, short distance to Ram-Beav. What good is a wife? Wives are boring and bitch too much. And dont like to get nasty like drunk bitches following games

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil. Yella, be selective and very careful. Do the Goldie Hawn kurt Russell thing. It works much better
    I fucked up the 1st marriage @puppylove_sugarsteel but then went for 6’2” D I hoops full ride in round 2. I done OK. Ask @Doog_de_Jour ...
    I'll take what u say. Dont much care what de_jour has to say. Perhaps SHE’s your alternate?
    Great awareness, as always
    Baseman said:

Pup took the Westy to UW with motorhomes. pop top and sleep unless Steel2 was sober. He'd generally drive an inebriated Pup to greenlake and an awaiting wife. Rather stay, short distance to Ram-Beav. What good is a wife? Wives are boring and bitch too much. And dont like to get nasty like drunk bitches following games

You sound bitter.
    Who isnt who was stupid enough to get married...dont! A big mistake. I got out early and for 25k. Doesnt happen often. The property worth 1.5 mil. Yella, be selective and very careful. Do the Goldie Hawn kurt Russell thing. It works much better
    I fucked up the 1st marriage @puppylove_sugarsteel but then went for 6’2” D I hoops full ride in round 2. I done OK. Ask @Doog_de_Jour ...
    I'll take what u say. Dont much care what de_jour has to say. Perhaps SHE’s your alternate?
    Great awareness, as always
    Well step up base.

After a long prayer, We eat a hammed venison roast, much better than swine (a filthy animal according to my race) , and the usual fixens...Green been casserole, mashed taters, milk and after scotch...then the haagendas chocolate. It's so damned good Baze.

Messianic Jew?
    Jews dont unfold the penace to piss. See Penace? Cuntwaffle was the last to create a handle with Pup's material. Be original...
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,074
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Messianic Jew?
    Jews dont unfold the penace to piss. See Penace? Cuntwaffle was the last to create a handle with Pup's material. Be original...
    What "race" considers the swine unclean?
    https://marathons.ahotu.com/event/riyadh-marathon
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    What does the Torah tell us about butt stuff?
    I laffed.
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Messianic Jew?
    @Mad_Son true?!
    All but our fittest were exterminated. Everyone left in the tribe has three digit IQs. He can't be one of us unless he is some goy half breed.
    What does the Torah tell us about butt stuff?
    Be careful. The real reason we have matzah is to avoid yeast infections.
    You'd know about yeast infections mad. My high school girlfriends got them, wife got them, friends wives got them, friends of friends girlfriends and wives got them...see a pattern? And you're getting them? Maybe you should change handle? I think you know what to.
    Allow me to break another 100. Ummm , seems Pup kinda has a habit of ongoing threads that break 100 responses. Do we track those? Should, there should be some sorta badge in there eh Stalin. Cue Tina Turner song again. ..."Simply the best...better than all the rest..." come on guys sing along:)))))) happy Easter, happy Pup!!!!! Come on, keep that jive goin. ..
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    edited April 2019
    Pup you got any kids?