Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justin Flowe - 4* 2020 LB - Upland (HS), CA - (Offered 1/29/18)

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Clearly there's a reason we didn't target him. I highly doubt it has anything to do with Gregory. Relax. Get Bothelo, Herbig, and _________ and we good.

Oops.
    Yeah, that certainly did not age well. Not even one day? Today we're going to find out Herbig is quitting football to join the French Foreign Legion.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m sipping on straight chlorine
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Skipped SNL this weekend for Clemson.

Oregon fans are sad.

You saw that dance number yesterday, so can you blame him?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oregon fans are sad.

along with Emeka
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited July 2019
    Meek said:

Oregon fans are sad.

along with Emeka
    And Foreman

Edit: he was at Clemson and Georgia last couple of days
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    Crystal balled to Clemson and they already have SIX 5-star guys committed. Granted, I don't think all of them are legit 5-stars that will be 1st round draft picks but still, that's insane. Clemson is the new Bama and I'm loving it. Fuck Saban and Bama. Dabo and Clemson are way more likable. I think Bama is in serious trouble when Tua leaves.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go look at how many 5’s they have this yr. it’s a semi chub and they aren’t even my team.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Korey and Kingsley are the hard ones but that’s why tying up home as fast as possible is so important. If you get Geirean Hatchett’s commitment makes other recruits buzz, what the fuck is Emeka’s and JTT’s commitment goin to do to people?

This awwww well just wait shit is soooooo overrated when Trevor Lawrence and DJ will be in the bag for over a year before the sign.

I mostly agree with your point but QB's commit the earliest across the bored and we will have Sam longer than either of them, not the best examples.

dnc said:

Korey and Kingsley are the hard ones but that’s why tying up home as fast as possible is so important. If you get Geirean Hatchett’s commitment makes other recruits buzz, what the fuck is Emeka’s and JTT’s commitment goin to do to people?

This awwww well just wait shit is soooooo overrated when Trevor Lawrence and DJ will be in the bag for over a year before the sign.

I mostly agree with your point but QB's commit the earliest across the bored and we will have Sam longer than either of them, not the best examples.
    Fine example superiority guy

Xavier Thomas committed 5 months before the start of his senior year. Derrion Kendrick committed in January of his JR year just 2 months after his junior season ended. Both 5 stars. Which helped them sign two more 5 stars from out of their pipeline that committed on signing day in 2018.

By this team next year, those big names better be tied up quick so all the energy can be focused on Korey Foreman because there’s no fucking way in hell hes coming here LOL.
    Agree, those examples are more appropriate to this discussion.
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

Crystal balled to Clemson and they already have SIX 5-star guys committed. Granted, I don't think all of them are legit 5-stars that will be 1st round draft picks but still, that's insane. Clemson is the new Bama and I'm loving it. Fuck Saban and Bama. Dabo and Clemson are way more likable. I think Bama is in serious trouble when Tua leaves.

We can do this.

JTT, Korey, Troy, Emeka, Sam, Kingsley

Fucking execute.
    Highly unlikely to go from @OwenForever on five stars to six for six, but I do think we get at least 4, which is insane.
    Troy and Korey just seem way too good to be true.
    The rest are ours to lose.
    Butt Huard
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

We can do this.

JTT, Korey, Troy, Emeka, Sam, Kingsley

Fucking execute.
    Highly unlikely to go from @OwenForever on five stars to six for six, but I do think we get at least 4, which is insane.
    Troy and Korey just seem way too good to be true.
    The rest are ours to lose.
    Seems like a loser attitude