Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justin Flowe - 4* 2020 LB - Upland (HS), CA - (Offered 1/29/18)

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Skipped SNL this weekend for Clemson.

Oregon fans are sad.

Crystoballz are continuing to Flowe in. Another USC no doubter gone.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019

Oregon fans are sad.

My gawd, UW could have the greatest team in school history in 2-3 years, but then there's Clemson... It's sickening how good their 2020 class is already and now they're likely to get a generational talent at LB? Jesus tapdancing Christ. I don't even want to look at who they're still in on... Maybe we can take advantage the year after Trevor Lawrence is gone. So 2021. But we'll have a true freshman QB that year too. Fuck it. Lock it in.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oregon fans are sad.

My gawd, UW could have the greatest team in school history in 2-3 years, but then there's Clemson... It's sickening how good their 2020 class is already and now they're likely to get a generational talent at LB? Jesus tapdancing Christ. I don't even want to look at who they're still in on... Maybe we can take advantage the year after Trevor Lawrence is gone. So 2022. Lock it in.
    thing is, we'll only ever have to play Clemson once/year and it'll only be in a playoff or championship game so it really doesn't matter that much.
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Oregon fans are sad.

My gawd, UW could have the greatest team in school history in 2-3 years, but then there's Clemson... It's sickening how good their 2020 class is already and now they're likely to get a generational talent at LB? Jesus tapdancing Christ. I don't even want to look at who they're still in on... Maybe we can take advantage the year after Trevor Lawrence is gone. So 2022. Lock it in.
    thing is, we'll only ever have to play Clemson once/year and it'll only be in a playoff or championship game so it really doesn't matter that much.
    Please ignore my quoted text. I got my years wrong. But yeah, you're right. It will all boil down to one game.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Oregon fans are sad.

My gawd, UW could have the greatest team in school history in 2-3 years, but then there's Clemson... It's sickening how good their 2020 class is already and now they're likely to get a generational talent at LB? Jesus tapdancing Christ. I don't even want to look at who they're still in on... Maybe we can take advantage the year after Trevor Lawrence is gone. So 2021. But we'll have a true freshman QB that year too. Fuck it. Lock it in.
    The only thing generational about Flowe is his fucking t-rex arms. Still an elite athlete but still

Founders Club

Oregon fans are sad.

The only thing generational about Flowe is his fucking t-rex arms. Still an elite athlete but still

Gottdam, is he missing a chromosome?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702

Oregon fans are sad.

Its not just Clemson either. Its Clemson, Bama, Georgia and Ohio State. The rich are getting richer.

Clemson is likely to sign the top 4 2020 prospects. The highest ranked prospect not going to one of the above four schools is #14 overall, committed to A&M.

You like our OL class?

Georgia has commitments from two of the top 4 2020 OL. Plus two other 4* OT.
    UGA and tOSU (under Day) will waste the talent tho.
    Founders Club

Oregon fans are sad.

Its not just Clemson either. Its Clemson, Bama, Georgia and Ohio State. The rich are getting richer.

Clemson is likely to sign the top 4 2020 prospects. The highest ranked prospect not going to one of the above four schools is #14 overall, committed to A&M.

You like our OL class?

Georgia has commitments from two of the top 4 2020 OL. Plus two other 4* OT.
    All true. It looks like Bama and Georgia have pulled comparable classes in the last 5 years to the one Clemson is about to pull. But we'll see how Clemson finishes. Could be the best class ever.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

They wont waste it but they wont get the most potential out of it. USC will waste it.

They wont waste it but they wont get the most potential out of it. USC will waste it.
    They won't get any worse POTD!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Damn, those are really short arms

A rare instance where I'd be willing to bet that his wingspan is equal to or less than his height
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oregon fans are sad.

Gottdam, is he missing a chromosome?
    Sounds like some of you have never seen someone fresh out of the chiropractor’s office before.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This Trex arms bullshit is stupid.

Can the dude play? Hell yes.

Knocking the kid for lack of gorilla dimensions is dumb.
    It's almost like having decently long arms is important at LB to keep OL off of you and not into your chest
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's almost like having decently long arms is important at LB to keep OL off of you and not into your chest

Only if he's a shitty player.