Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poor thing

Being a prop is dangerous
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Poor thing

Being a prop is dangerous

Narcissistic Attention Whore.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    If only the used "terrorist" for people who kill children in the womb.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck that noise. Abort away. The Republicans need to move past that loser position.

Abortion, marijuana. Just give up those two
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-irs-your-taxes

As reform legislation Opens a New Window. advances through Congress Opens a New Window. that may eliminate a future IRS-created free filing software for taxpayers, New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested most Americans shouldn’t be preparing their own taxes.

In a speech on the House floor, the freshman lawmaker refereced a Vox article which deemed it a “huge scandal” that lawmakers have not yet required the IRS to automatically prepare taxes for most Americans.

“Long-term, we should be looking at a solution where everyday people do not necessarily have to spend hours every year preparing tax returns, when the majority of Americans have relatively simple and straight-forward returns," she added.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-irs-your-taxes

As reform legislation Opens a New Window. advances through Congress Opens a New Window. that may eliminate a future IRS-created free filing software for taxpayers, New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suggested most Americans shouldn’t be preparing their own taxes.

In a speech on the House floor, the freshman lawmaker refereced a Vox article which deemed it a “huge scandal” that lawmakers have not yet required the IRS to automatically prepare taxes for most Americans.

“Long-term, we should be looking at a solution where everyday people do not necessarily have to spend hours every year preparing tax returns, when the majority of Americans have relatively simple and straight-forward returns," she added.

Go to a VAT and sales tax. Problem solved
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you have a simple and straightforward return it doesn't take hours. Nanny state bullshit
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I did my taxes on a postcard this year.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If you have a simple and straightforward return it doesn't take hours. Nanny state bullshit

If you're only filing a short form with no itemization it shouldn't take you more than 30 mins and that's accounting for someone who is as dumb as Hondo who believes there is no difference between income and payroll taxes. Been doing my own taxes since I was 15, somehow I figured it out.
    Your translation of what I said shows your complete ignorance.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

The burger flipping empire bad to you this year?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you're only filing a short form with no itemization it shouldn't take you more than 30 mins and that's accounting for someone who is as dumb as Hondo who believes there is no difference between income and payroll taxes. Been doing my own taxes since I was 15, somehow I figured it out.
    That's nearly a verbatim quote you pathological lying sack of shit. That's not a "translation" that's damn near exactly what you said.

But Hondo the pathological liar does what he always does.

I never talked about the MAGA hat wearing Kids.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That's nearly a verbatim quote you pathological lying sack of shit. That's not a "translation" that's damn near exactly what you said.

But Hondo the pathological liar does what he always does.

I never talked about the MAGA hat wearing Kids.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.
    Funny how you throw those irrelevant quotes out. But don't show where I said income and payroll taxes are the same thing.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

His balance sheet losses were more than you made.

He put than right on the postcard.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I thought he just glued his expired SNAP card to the card and popped it in the mail.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I thought he just glued his expired SNAP card to the card and popped it in the mail.
    As long as you are appalled at the 8 people standing in line in front of you at the grocery store pulling out paper food stamps to pay for pop and candy.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

As long as you are appalled at the 8 people standing in line in front of you at the grocery store pulling out paper food stamps to pay for pop and candy.
    No but I've watched them pay for a large quantity of groceries and then go pile them in their brand new pick up.