Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Daily AOC

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I don’t think today is the day you want to throw hands with the queen.

If she dropped that green old deal bullshit she would someday be more than a congressperson from Brooklyn. If she believes it and is willing to die on that hill that's her call. But it is political suicide

We are seeing today that Cruz / AOC mind meld that could have been a daily event had you not chosen so poorly last November. Nobody knows better how billionaires game the system than an alleged billionaire who gamed the system for 40 years. Your original instinct to go Trump was correct. You got waylaid by the noise just like they wanted you to.

I don't like Cruz but he is getting himself at the front of the line. Since I am not a teen girl I would vote for him even if he is @creepycoug looking.

Hell I'd vote for AOC over most of the shit out there now
    Trump had four years and didn’t do shit about billionaires rigging anything. They got those tax cuts though.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

If she dropped that green old deal bullshit she would someday be more than a congressperson from Brooklyn. If she believes it and is willing to die on that hill that's her call. But it is political suicide

We are seeing today that Cruz / AOC mind meld that could have been a daily event had you not chosen so poorly last November. Nobody knows better how billionaires game the system than an alleged billionaire who gamed the system for 40 years. Your original instinct to go Trump was correct. You got waylaid by the noise just like they wanted you to.

I don't like Cruz but he is getting himself at the front of the line. Since I am not a teen girl I would vote for him even if he is @creepycoug looking.

Trump had four years and didn’t do shit about billionaires rigging anything. They got those tax cuts though.
    So did the American working class. Record low unemployment in February 2020 and you blame Trump. Keep rooting for the commies.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like I said......

Check back when Biden announces he can't undo the tax cuts like Obama did when he ran against the Bush tax cuts

Then we can talk real world
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Unity!

You almost had her MURDERED in DC!!!!

(Steve Scalise shakes his head)

I'll tell you what. A lot of people would have accepted that olive branch, and she probably should have.

But I'll say this: that broad has some stones. She is completely unafraid of anyone in DC, and that takes some doing.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Nobody has numbskull. It took a bunch of gamers and internet trolls to expose the corruption live on almost every technological platform. The government used to be able to hide behind ignorance. That excuse now no longer holds true. Something will happen. But please note, it won't be because of AOC, Cruz, Bernie, or even our sitting president and vice president. It's because of the patriots (yes I called a bunch of millennials behind computers patriots) came together and rooted out this corruption from the rabbit hole it had been hiding, by skull fucking them at their own game.
  • Options

So did the American working class. Record low unemployment in February 2020 and you blame Trump. Keep rooting for the commies.
    Record low unemployment, stock market booming.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-americans-struggle-cover-400-emergency-expense-federal/story?id=63253846

I am the commies, dumb fuck, and there isn’t a single commie in Washington to root for.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    We have millions still out of work who were prospering in February 2020 with record wage increases for the middle class. Leftards love to lie and commies love to commie. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options

Like I said......

Check back when Biden announces he can't undo the tax cuts like Obama did when he ran against the Bush tax cuts

Obama, Bush, Biden and Trump all in the same boat. What a win that’ll be for you.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Unity!

I'll tell you what. A lot of people would have accepted that olive branch, and she probably should have.

But I'll say this: that broad has some stones. She is completely unafraid of anyone in DC, and that takes some doing.
    She’s all bark and no bite and holds very little actual policy power. Media covers for her even when she says one thing and does another, such as voting for the Covid Slush Fund without reading it or saying she won’t vote Pelosi for Speaker.

She’s a Dem version of Matt Gaetz.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Unity!

AOC is a poorly educated chickensh*t leftard liar. You think that she was really scared of being murdered? Either answer is a horrific look for AOC. She voted for Pelosi for Speaker. Now that is a real statement of independence.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never forget @CirrhosisDawg melting down because he was so rich his taxes went up because of a loss of state and mortgage deductions

He then called me poor trash because my taxes DID go down.

How to argue against your point
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/10-americans-struggle-cover-400-emergency-expense-federal/story?id=63253846

I am the commies, dumb fuck, and there isn’t a single commie in Washington to root for.
    Why aren't there any commies to vote for? Weird.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like I said......

Obama, Bush, Biden and Trump all in the same boat. What a win that’ll be for you.
    I got a hefty tax cut and a business bump pre Newsom

Sorry
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

Why aren't there any commies to vote for? Weird.
    The whole demonrat party is commie at the moment.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    I mean as long as we recognize AOC she will be in the spotlight.

I don’t understand the rights infatuation with AOC. She is a nobody whom the right put in the national spotlight much more then she deserved. I imagine it’s because she is a young woman of color. If she were a white male or female then she would not be recognized by the right as much.

She has no clue what she is doing and should be a nobody. But honestly, I would rather have her in office than another old white male or female who think they know what’s best for people half their age.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I mean as long as we recognize AOC she will be in the spotlight.

I don’t understand the rights infatuation with AOC. She is a nobody whom the right put in the national spotlight by the right. I imagine it’s because she is a young black woman. If she were a white male or female than she would not be recognized by the right as much.

She has no clue what she is doing and is a nobody. But honestly I would rather have here is office than another old white male and female who think they know what’s best for people half their age.

All minorities look alike POTD.
  • Options

Unity!

AOC is a poorly educated chickensh*t leftard liar. You think that she was really scared of being murdered? Either answer is a horrific look for AOC. She voted for Pelosi for Speaker. Now that is a real statement of independence.
    I wasn't talking about her being scared of being murdered. JFC. Carry on.
  • Options

Unity!

Reminds me of someone
    Do you really think she wasn't scared of being murdered?