Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#Tulsi2020

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tulsi needs to start doing interviews in a bikini top and daisy dukes.

#winningstrategies

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Shes pretty cute for sure. Doesnt remind me of a lecturing schoolteacher
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

This, right here, is why I think libertarians are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.

Tulsi Gabbard is for Medicare For All, free college, she’s anti-intervention, wants to end Citizens United and for a $15 minimum wage.

She has a brutal criticism of the Green New Deal though. “It’s too vague”. Oh shit AOC, SLAMMED.

Tulsi Gabbard’s Off Fossil Fuels bill calls 80% of electricity sold to be clean energy, 80% of new vehicles sales must be zero emission vehicles, 80% trains to be electrified by 2027 and 100% by 2035.

AOC, let’s do 100% by 2030. Unrealistic! Untenable!

Tulsi let’s do 80% by 2027 and 100% by 2035. There we go, totally realistic and tenable.

What are you talking about.

The biggest difference between them is AOC will be president one day and Tulsi will not.

You left out rebuilding every single building in the country so they are energy efficient. Should take 6 months.
    Did you write your $600k check yet?
    You of all people should not be talking about checkbooks since you can't seem to find yours. Freeloader.
    Nicely done. And why you should podcast moor.
  • Options
    "I think you had the director of the Department of National Intelligence at that time, James Clapper, who sat before the United States Senate and blatantly lied," Gabbard charged.

"He was asked very directly, 'Are you collecting this information,' and he said 'no.' 'Are you collecting this information on American citizens' and he said, 'no.' And yet, he is somebody you see on TV almost every day as an expert in this country without any consequence lying to the American people."

So was the surveillance of American citizens wrong or the lying about the surveillance of American citizens wrong?

Personally, I'm not cool with abundance here.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam

"I think you had the director of the Department of National Intelligence at that time, James Clapper, who sat before the United States Senate and blatantly lied," Gabbard charged.

"He was asked very directly, 'Are you collecting this information,' and he said 'no.' 'Are you collecting this information on American citizens' and he said, 'no.' And yet, he is somebody you see on TV almost every day as an expert in this country without any consequence lying to the American people."

So was the surveillance of American citizens wrong or the lying about the surveillance of American citizens wrong?

Personally, I'm not cool with abundance here.

Spying on Americans is cool as long as @dflea signs off on it
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I endorse Andrew Yang for President
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

So you don’t know. That’s what I figured.

ID politics is the gross exaggeration of claims of discrimination, mistreatment and marginalization to a group of individuals defined by race, gender, age, wealth or religion by a politician, pundit or poaster in order to avoid discussing real issues. It’s goal is to divide rather than seek solutions to problems that effect everyone.

ID politics on the surface appears to provide support and solutions for those that are truly marginalized. But it’s true goal is to create deep divides by pitting,races, social classes, sexual preferences and even genders against one another with the main tools being false equivalencies, logical fallacies, gaslighting and flat out lies.
    So basically what you’re telling me is it’s the main political strategy of conservatives and white nationalists?
  • Options
    Tulsi is hot, but something is wrong with her skin. Still, she has a much better smile than AOC (who is still hot) and her breats, while more modest, seem to be holding together better than AOC’s while she ages.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

Tulsi is hot, but something is wrong with her skin. Still, she has a much better smile than AOC (who is still hot) and her breats, while more modest, seem to be holding together better than AOC’s while she ages.

*tits
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

AOC isn't hot.

HTH

• Options

Gabbard likes Assad a little too much for my tastes

Another idiot parrot.

Oh, it's MTG. What a surprise.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ZoneUW said:

AOC isn't hot.

HTH

She’s politician hot.

Low bar.

Or has GayBob has worn off on you?