Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You're in good company with the mentally ill faggot
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:
    Hey O'Keefed, why do you think New York and Virginia were trying to pass a law that allowed a type of abortion you claimed never happens?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Hey O'Keefed, why do you think New York and Virginia were trying to pass a law that allowed a type of abortion you claimed never happens?
    Still a liar, blob?

I never claimed late term abortions don't happen.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Still a liar, blob?

You claimed they were nearly non-existent.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    How disappointing. I clicked on this thinking someone had given HH a Virginia Special.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    Still a liar, blob?

You claimed they were nearly non-existent.
    They are rare. But a severely deformed fetus with no hope of long term survival can befall some couples. I know one such couple. That wasn't an unwanted pregnancy; it was a hopeless pregnancy.

Standard Supporter
    Does the baby have to be severely deformed for the abortion to take place as the law was written?
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Does the baby have to be severely deformed for the abortion to take place as the law was written?

No. It would be possible to obtain a late term abortion if a physician determines there are dire risks to the mother’s health in not aborting.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

No. It would be possible to obtain a late term abortion if a physician determines there are dire risks to the mother’s health in not aborting.
    "Health" can be very widely interpreted. Including mental health.

Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

If the mother said that having this baby would cause her to become depressed would that be enough for the law?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It can. Dire suggests a high degree of seriousness. You don't seem to trust a doctor to make a medical determination.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

If the mother said that having this baby would cause her to become depressed would that be enough for the law?
    Nope.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What if the law made that point clear? That mental health doesn't count? That it's only in situations where the woman is at serious risk, and that were determined by an unaffiliated, non-abortion doctor?

What then?

My point here is, why nitpick the law if you don't believe it's ok. Just say that and stand by it. I don't have any issues with people who are anti-abortion, even those who are anti-abortion in every single circumstance. I understand the argument and the position. It's just that most of them are full of shit and terribly insincere in their beliefs.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

It can. Dire suggests a high degree of seriousness. You don't seem to trust a doctor to make a medical determination.
    An abortion doctor? Fuck no!

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What if the law made that point clear? That mental health doesn't count? That it's only in situations where the woman is at serious risk, and that were determined by an unaffiliated, non-abortion doctor?

What then?

My point here is, why nitpick the law if you don't believe it's ok. Just say that and stand by it. I don't have any issues with people who are anti-abortion, even those who are anti-abortion in every single circumstance. I understand the argument and the position. It's just that most of them are full of shit and terribly insincere in their beliefs.
    I'm against it. Only pointing out that it is very open to interpretation and it's really not as it was representd in an earlier post.

They won't change the law. Guarantee that.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Bob prefers to have the government make the decision rather than the doctor and mother. Such the conundrum that you now trust the government over the expert on what's best for the mother's health.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What then?

I'm against it. Only pointing out that it is very open to interpretation and it's really not as it was representd in an earlier post.

They won't change the law. Guarantee that.
    What was represented, in an earlier post made by you, was that this law was abortions for all. Which we all know was a lie.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Nope.
    Interesting. Because mental health was definitely part of the bill being voted on in Virginia and it's not like you'd ever lie or talk your ass O'Keefed.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob prefers to have the government make the decision rather than the doctor and mother. Such the conundrum that you now trust the government over the expert on what's best for the mother's health.
    Yeah, Gosnel was all about the mother's health and he was an "expert."

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Nope.
    Interesting. Because mental health was definitely part of the bill being voted on in Virginia and it's not like you'd ever lie or talk your ass O'Keefed.
    Your ability to lie with half truths is remarkable, blob.