Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Officially a Police State?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Mello and H deserve the fascist state they are rooting for. I wish they could have it without the rest of us being along for the ride.

Law enforcement showed up based on some information they'd received.

I went outside to speak with them and chose to help them with their inquiries.

They left.

It was terrifying.
    “Looks like you have a taillight out”. Black dude goes bezerk and runs, gets killed…

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s a travesty and is ok with burning a city over it. Not a hypocrite at all.

I have all the screen shots I need
    What an active imagination you have there.

"Okay with burning a city." ?

sure
    The dazzler fully supports the rule of law and the sanctity of private property. It just isn't a voting issue for him.

The Dazzler spent two years with pithy comments and approval while America's cities burned.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go finger your butthole like the lying New Zealand Prime Minister trying to walk it back.

“Approval” of burning cities now.

My how you girls expand on your lies. It’s inflation.
    You cried like a little bitch when Trump used Federal employees to stop the arson and violence that was happening in DC and in Portland. Of course who doesn't remember the Dazzler loudly condemning the Rats bailing out and making excuses for the George Floyd rioters.
    They were just short of the secret police disappearing people. They didn't have names on their uniforms!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Mello and H deserve the fascist state they are rooting for. I wish they could have it without the rest of us being along for the ride.

They left.

It was terrifying.
    “Looks like you have a taillight out”. Black dude goes bezerk and runs, gets killed…

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s a travesty and is ok with burning a city over it. Not a hypocrite at all.

sure
    The dazzler fully supports the rule of law and the sanctity of private property. It just isn't a voting issue for him.

The Dazzler spent two years with pithy comments and approval while America's cities burned.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go finger your butthole like the lying New Zealand Prime Minister trying to walk it back.

Your guilty as fuck

Points off for punctuation.

But I understand your accusation. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to provide the non-existent evidence.
    It's all over this board

And you still lie like a rug
    No big deal when they storm your house and kill your dog based on "information" that's anonymous, sealed, and unverified.
    They killed her dog! You should have said so before. I’m enraged!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Your guilty as fuck

But I understand your accusation. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to provide the non-existent evidence.
    It's all over this board

No big deal when they storm your house and kill your dog based on "information" that's anonymous, sealed, and unverified.
    Those kids just needed to answer some questions.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Your guilty as fuck

It's all over this board

Those kids just needed to answer some questions.

Pretty sure she’s in one piece. She was on Tucker’s show.

#Questions!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

Being asked questions by law enforcement.

#HystericalPussies!

Sounds like you have no issues with stop and frisk or the LAPD profiling the negros. Good to know. Just asking them some questions.
    Lots of problems with stop and frisk.

Asking questions, not so much.
    You do realize that the FBI can do absolutely anything they want to when they claim that someone is a person of interest of a potential crime, right? The same due process isn’t the same as if it was local, county or state doing the questioning.

The FBI can simply say you were a terrorist or insurrectionist and make you not see the light of day for a year. Without evidence. Pending investigation of course.

All the while someone can be released on bail when actually charged in a shooting in todays Justice system. Not just questioned.

• Options
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

#HystericalPussies!

Sounds like you have no issues with stop and frisk or the LAPD profiling the negros. Good to know. Just asking them some questions.

You do realize that the FBI can do absolutely anything they want to when they claim that someone is a person of interest of a potential crime, right? The same due process isn’t the same as if it was local, county or state doing the questioning.

No. I wasn’t aware of any of that.

Of course, that’s mostly because it’s not true.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

This is what a pathological liar does. You know it wasn't the local LEO that knocked on her door. It was the FBI. But keep shit poasting to show everyone what a POS liar you are. It's almost like you're stupid.
    I didn't grow up with a visceral fear of the FBI either. You girls get the vapors.

Dazzler skips right over his lie. Water is wet.

Constitutional Rights are now "fear" in the diseased mind of the TDS addled Dazzler.

You should just take your L here and stop with the double-down on stupid routine.
    You think you have a "Constitutional Right" not to be asked a question by law enforcement?

That's not how it works, PDX.

You have a constitutional right to have an attorney present and not answer the questions presented if you choose with local authorities and not be threatened by a gulag stay.

It’s different when dealing with the Feds. You still have your rights. But the Feds can put you in the gulag with a waive of the finger.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

#HystericalPussies!

I see you ignored the last paragraph which is absolutely been proven true to many in the last year.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

#HystericalPussies!

What are the criteria for “alleged criminals” charged in federal court to be released?

Are uncharged “alleged criminals” held without bail by feds? Under what conditions?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Please find comments in June of 2020 where your were appalled and shocked at what was going on

Or fuck off.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Please find comments in June of 2020 where your were appalled and shocked at what was going on

Or fuck off.
    He trashed Trump and Barr when they used force to stop the arson and violence outside of the White House, and the Federal Court house in Portland. As usual, the Dazzler is lying.

They're using chemical warfare to stop people from excercising their 1st Amendment rights!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

You don't approve of it. You just voted for those who did.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

This is what a pathological liar does. You know it wasn't the local LEO that knocked on her door. It was the FBI. But keep shit poasting to show everyone what a POS liar you are. It's almost like you're stupid.
    I didn't grow up with a visceral fear of the FBI either. You girls get the vapors.

Constitutional Rights are now "fear" in the diseased mind of the TDS addled Dazzler.

You should just take your L here and stop with the double-down on stupid routine.
    You think you have a "Constitutional Right" not to be asked a question by law enforcement?

You have a constitutional right to have an attorney present and not answer the questions presented if you choose with local authorities and not be threatened by a gulag stay.

It’s different when dealing with the Feds. You still have your rights. But the Feds can put you in the gulag with a waive of the finger.
    January 6th bullshit for trespassing is an excellent example. Solitary confinement in a shithole jail with no hearings or trial for a year and a half and no bail.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    edited September 2022
    Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

January 6th bullshit for trespassing is an excellent example. Solitary confinement in a shithole jail with no hearings or trial for a year and a half and no bail.
    Ok.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Ok.
    Look it up soy boy toy.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Ok.
    There are people doing jail time for “trespassing” that were waved into the Capitol by police. Stretch will not allow that video to be released. It defeats the narrative of a massive “insurrection.”

And you approve.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Gitmo terrorists were treated better than the Americans rotting in the DC hellhole. They were given legal representation and every accommodation they requested.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Ok.
    There are people doing jail time for “trespassing” that were waved into the Capitol by police. Stretch will not allow that video to be released. It defeats the narrative of a massive “insurrection.”

And you approve.
    The fact that none of these people who talk about a coup and "insurrection" care in the least about Pelosi refusing to release all of the video is the tell that this is all about politics and not about protecting the democracy.

They have no interest in having all the information available released to the public.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Ok.

And you approve.
    The fact that none of these people who talk about a coup and "insurrection" care in the least about Pelosi refusing to release all of the video is the tell that this is all about politics and not about protecting the democracy.

They have no interest in having all the information available released to the public.
    Toss in the failure to indict obvious offenders like Ray Epps.