Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Officially a Police State?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Terrifying.

Being asked questions by law enforcement.

#HystericalPussies!

You'd shit your pants before they knocked on the door, you fucking pussy.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

#HystericalPussies!

Homerun.
    Mello cast his vote for a Gestapo state. Mello, her "crime" was poasting her support for Trump on FB and having a flag out front. You good with someone calling the FBI to go harass her? If you are, you're a fucking sick. And your team deserves the ass kicking coming in November. Then, we're going to fuck your party hard investigation wise.

She said she was "terrified" because she thought her daughter was joking when she lay sick in bed and was told the FBI was at the door. Imagine defending this.
    What candy ass cowards you girls are.
    Fuck Off, Statist Authoritarian Nanny-State Bitch.
  • Options
    Dawgtona said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

#HystericalPussies!

Homerun.
    Mello cast his vote for a Gestapo state. Mello, her "crime" was poasting her support for Trump on FB and having a flag out front. You good with someone calling the FBI to go harass her? If you are, you're a fucking sick. And your team deserves the ass kicking coming in November. Then, we're going to fuck your party hard investigation wise.

She said she was "terrified" because she thought her daughter was joking when she lay sick in bed and was told the FBI was at the door. Imagine defending this.
    What candy ass cowards you girls are.
    Says the guy that is terrified of the flu.
    Pandemic!

RUN!!!!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mello and H deserve the fascist state they are rooting for. I wish they could have it without the rest of us being along for the ride.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

Mello and H deserve the fascist state they are rooting for. I wish they could have it without the rest of us being along for the ride.

Law enforcement showed up based on some information they'd received.

I went outside to speak with them and chose to help them with their inquiries.

They left.

It was terrifying.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Just like dazzler's perfect tax system. He thinks he is undertaxed, but won't voluntarily pay his fair share unless everyone else is forced to do so under gun point. He is free to move to Germany and pay his his 19% VAT tax and his 45% German income tax rate. Gas and electricity are through the moon, but the dazzler wants to save the planet so much it would be worth it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.
    “Looks like you have a taillight out”. Black dude goes bezerk and runs, gets killed…

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s a travesty and is ok with burning a city over it. Not a hypocrite at all.

I have all the screen shots I need
  • Options

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.
    “Looks like you have a taillight out”. Black dude goes bezerk and runs, gets killed…

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s a travesty and is ok with burning a city over it. Not a hypocrite at all.

What an active imagination you have there.

"Okay with burning a city." ?

sure
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure
    The dazzler fully supports the rule of law and the sanctity of private property. It just isn't a voting issue for him.

The Dazzler spent two years with pithy comments and approval while America's cities burned.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go finger your butthole like the lying New Zealand Prime Minister trying to walk it back.

“Approval” of burning cities now.

My how you girls expand on your lies. It’s inflation.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure
    The dazzler fully supports the rule of law and the sanctity of private property. It just isn't a voting issue for him.

The Dazzler spent two years with pithy comments and approval while America's cities burned.

Fuck off, Dazzler. Go finger your butthole like the lying New Zealand Prime Minister trying to walk it back.

Your guilty as fuck

Points off for punctuation.

But I understand your accusation. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to provide the non-existent evidence.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.
    The only reason the FBI would show at your doorstep would be to take your report on your neighbor.

Brownshirt Dazzler.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Your team.

Your silence was your nod of approval.

You can fuck off now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Your guilty as fuck

But I understand your accusation. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to provide the non-existent evidence.
    It's all over this board

And you still lie like a rug
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

You cried like a little bitch when Trump used Federal employees to stop the arson and violence that was happening in DC and in Portland. Of course who doesn't remember the Dazzler loudly condemning the Rats bailing out and making excuses for the George Floyd rioters.
  • Options
    RezMuttJeffRezMuttJeff Member Posts: 87
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Progressives used to say they wanted “community policing” but they quite obviously do not – they want communities to be policed by outsiders and always have
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

They left.

It was terrifying.

sure

Your guilty as fuck

Silence is violence.

Guilty.