Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Officially a Police State?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

This is what a pathological liar does. You know it wasn't the local LEO that knocked on her door. It was the FBI. But keep shit poasting to show everyone what a POS liar you are. It's almost like you're stupid.
    I didn't grow up with a visceral fear of the FBI either. You girls get the vapors.

Dazzler skips right over his lie. Water is wet.

Constitutional Rights are now "fear" in the diseased mind of the TDS addled Dazzler.

You should just take your L here and stop with the double-down on stupid routine.
    You think you have a "Constitutional Right" not to be asked a question by law enforcement?

That's not how it works, PDX.

You have a right not to answer. You seem to think that that's some kind of "fear" but you're a lying scumbag so you try to deflect.
    You can't seem to take Yes for an answer.

She would have been within her rights to refuse to answer.

I already said that.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

This is what a pathological liar does. You know it wasn't the local LEO that knocked on her door. It was the FBI. But keep shit poasting to show everyone what a POS liar you are. It's almost like you're stupid.
    I didn't grow up with a visceral fear of the FBI either. You girls get the vapors.

Constitutional Rights are now "fear" in the diseased mind of the TDS addled Dazzler.

You should just take your L here and stop with the double-down on stupid routine.
    You think you have a "Constitutional Right" not to be asked a question by law enforcement?

You have a right not to answer. You seem to think that that's some kind of "fear" but you're a lying scumbag so you try to deflect.

I already said that.
    Fuck off. You're good with the tip. That makes you no different than the German's in the 30's snitching on their neighbors.

I hear not answering would be a sign of "fear" of the FBI for just asking a few questions. Like I said, a good lawyer would have stated this up front. But you went with the kunt act because that's who you are.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.
    Fuck off. You're good with the tip. That makes you no different than the German's in the 30's snitching on their neighbors.

I hear not answering would be a sign of "fear" of the FBI for just asking a few questions. Like I said, a good lawyer would have stated this up front. But you went with the kunt act because that's who you are.
    The FBI investigated a concern. She volunteered information; she didn't have to, but she did. It never amounted to anything.

It's not even an interesting story unless you're a hysterical, InfoWars, EpochTimes,TugCon pussy.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

The FBI investigated a concern. She volunteered information; she didn't have to, but she did. It never amounted to anything.

It's not even an interesting story unless you're a hysterical, InfoWars, EpochTimes,TugCon pussy.

Why am I not surprised you completely ignore how the FBI became aware of some lady in the burbs. They did because there are unhinged TDS loon like you out. Nice group you belong to. Is there anyone you're planning on snitching on Dazzler?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Sounds scary. I hear he's MAGA. Maybe someone should phone in a "tip".

Dazzler's brave new world.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

Why am I not surprised you completely ignore how the FBI became aware of some lady in the burbs. They did because there are unhinged TDS loon like you out. Nice group you belong to. Who are you planning on snitching on Dazzler?
    Why am I not surprised that you assume you know why the FBI contacted her?
  • Options

H and MelloDawg dropped the dime on Ann Frank

They had a "concern".
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

Why am I not surprised you completely ignore how the FBI became aware of some lady in the burbs. They did because there are unhinged TDS loon like you out. Nice group you belong to. Who are you planning on snitching on Dazzler?
    Hot phone tip. Probably saw the Trump flag and read her FB. FFS just stop you pathetic pile of feces. She told her "story" as you framed it, on TeeVee. I'm sure she was lying. All Trump supporters do. Fuck off.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

Hot phone tip. Probably saw the Trump flag and read her FB. FFS just stop you pathetic pile of feces. She told her "story" as you framed it, on TeeVee. I'm sure she was lying. All Trump supporters do. Fuck off.
    I don't assume she really knows either.

Really scary stuff though. You know, being asked for information.

It's like Nazis and shit.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

That’s right Dazzler. The FBI knew something deeper and darker so they acted on the hot “tip”. Just take the L and Fuck off you pathetic little turd.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

That’s right Dazzler. The FBI knew something deeper and darker so they acted on the hot “tip”. Just take the L and Fuck off you pathetic little turd.
    How closely related were your parents?

They investigated because they didn't already know.

It's about as big a nothing burger as any story you gals ever got your knickers in a bunch over.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

How closely related were your parents?

They investigated because they didn't already know.

It's about as big a nothing burger as any story you gals ever got your knickers in a bunch over.
    BS. They knew exactly who she was and why they were on her doorstep. Pure intimidation. But keep trying to downplay it Dazzler.

They did the same BS to a lady in Alaska on a “tip” that could have been easily dismissed with an ounce of investigative work.

But busting her door down and cuffing her apparently was necessary.

You can fuck off now, Little Brownshirt.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Terrifying.

Being asked questions by law enforcement.

#HystericalPussies!

Sounds like you have no issues with stop and frisk or the LAPD profiling the negros. Good to know. Just asking them some questions.
    Lots of problems with stop and frisk.

Asking questions, not so much.
    What’s the problem if you have nothing to hide. Stop for some questions and a show of ID. A quick frisk for everyone’s safety. Shouldn’t be an issue if there is nothing to hide. Just asking a few things.
  • Options
    Dazzler’s brave new world. You don’t want to be part of it.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

Hot phone tip. Probably saw the Trump flag and read her FB. FFS just stop you pathetic pile of feces. She told her "story" as you framed it, on TeeVee. I'm sure she was lying. All Trump supporters do Fuck off.
    Well, when they can just be pardoned after doing it, I don’t see the issue with that decision.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I already said that.

Hot phone tip. Probably saw the Trump flag and read her FB. FFS just stop you pathetic pile of feces. She told her "story" as you framed it, on TeeVee. I'm sure she was lying. All Trump supporters do Fuck off.
    Well, when they can just be pardoned after doing it, I don’t see the issue with that decision.
    Please try harder. I’m pulling for you.