Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm on the verge of lighting myself on fire.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Chiang Mai....great place to live....best food I have ever eaten...the south is awful.....are you employed in the Mai?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2014

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

I'm not going to reveal his identity unless he wishes to do so, but he has a long history at Dawgman and has been around many years.

So you know things you can't share? Wow, just wow......
    Should I reveal your identity?
    There are multiple Dicks

You are just baiting sven so badly right now. Too bad in Nazi Germany here we can't link you and your two boyfriends on here.
    Believe it or not, MultipleDicks is not a citrus reference. Sven knows this.

#LaterGuys

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread. It delivers.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Welcome to communist Soviet Union

Vs. the Capitalist Soviet Union?
    It's the alternate to "Welcome to NAZI Germany." Derek and Purple J Gulagdawg have the Stalin avatars..figured I'd get in the spirit.
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Welcome to communist Soviet Union

Vs. the Capitalist Soviet Union?
    It's the alternate to "Welcome to NAZI Germany." Derek and Purple J Gulagdawg have the Stalin avatars..figured I'd get in the spirit.
    Stop revealing my secret identity bro. If the KGB finds out I'm a double o it's dosveydanya.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Me and 3 guys rented a house our last two years at UW from 91-93 and one worked for Sports Washington so we all got the magazine back in the JH days. I starting following once Gore invented the Internet and had DM dialed in when we recruited Paul Arnold back in the day. I like to say "back in the day" cuz it makes me feel cool and hip. My real goal is to get into a pair of skinny jeans one day.

Haven't been on DM much since I walked out of my first Husky game in 2008 sitting in front of the presidents box in HS. My friends wife didn't like when I kept giving those "wtf" looks every time I was pissed raising my hands, standing up, while turning around giving them a death stare. I guess free tickets are like free beer. fuck you, Kim!

Anyway been living mostly in Chiang Mai and returned for the first game in HS last year. I return to Seattle once or twice a year to get my yearly visa. I haven't paid dawgman since maybe 2007, after getting another timeout. I mostly visit that site just to check out the football and basketball database but that is even shit now. I'm not notorious like some posters from the past but some of your handles jog my memory I don't use my real name anymore. Only thing I can say about me that would be a clue is this: I'm a tough guy

Is the Foxy Lady club still in Chiang Mai?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Me and 3 guys rented a house our last two years at UW from 91-93 and one worked for Sports Washington so we all got the magazine back in the JH days. I starting following once Gore invented the Internet and had DM dialed in when we recruited Paul Arnold back in the day. I like to say "back in the day" cuz it makes me feel cool and hip. My real goal is to get into a pair of skinny jeans one day.

Haven't been on DM much since I walked out of my first Husky game in 2008 sitting in front of the presidents box in HS. My friends wife didn't like when I kept giving those "wtf" looks every time I was pissed raising my hands, standing up, while turning around giving them a death stare. I guess free tickets are like free beer. fuck you, Kim!

Anyway been living mostly in Chiang Mai and returned for the first game in HS last year. I return to Seattle once or twice a year to get my yearly visa. I haven't paid dawgman since maybe 2007, after getting another timeout. I mostly visit that site just to check out the football and basketball database but that is even shit now. I'm not notorious like some posters from the past but some of your handles jog my memory I don't use my real name anymore. Only thing I can say about me that would be a clue is this: I'm a tough guy

Is the Foxy Lady club still in Chiang Mai?
    In Soviet Russia, Foxy Lady clubs you!

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Damone

One of the poasts reminds me of his lumberjack days....
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Is the Foxy Lady club still on Aurora in the U-District of Chiang Mai?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BroncoBlue4U is the only hhb I know that was trolling the illini board. was killing it too, he brought excitement to the wsu board too, they like stuff to talk about that's vaguely related to fooball
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014

BroncoBlue4U is the only hhb I know that was trolling the illini board. was killing it too. He also brought excitement to the wsu board, they like stuff to talk about that's vaguely related to fooball

ftfm
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm not going to reveal his identity because I don't want to be fined $75K

And $75K for each of his "room mates"

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm going to ask DJ to delete my account if you guys don't stop making fun of my upside down picture, you should just be happy I found this dreak fest site when I was trolling the Illinois board last year. I can run my ass right out of here faster than college doog or the wheelchair guy. Here in Thailand you can get your meds dialed in faster than Fatters can down a plate of nachos.

I'm hearing this post could hurt potential interviews.
    "Of all the things on this site, it's the references to wheelchairs that are the most offensive...

I'm sorry you can't see that."

- Stalin
    Except that I never said that.
    Duh, you just implied it and said something similar
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hey OP, is self-immolation legal in Thailand? You wouldn't want to break the law.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

Chiang Mai....great place to live....best food I have ever eaten...the south is awful.....are you employed in the Mai?

Who the fuck are you?