Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm on the verge of lighting myself on fire.

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    must be davef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited May 2014
    Self downvoted for not making Legion of Spooge joke
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    dnc said:

Me and 3 guys rented a house our last two years at UW from 91-93 and one worked for Sports Washington so we all got the magazine back in the JH days. I starting following once Gore invented the Internet and had DM dialed in when we recruited Paul Arnold back in the day. I like to say "back in the day" cuz it makes me feel cool and hip. My real goal is to get into a pair of skinny jeans one day.

Haven't been on DM much since I walked out of my first Husky game in 2008 sitting in front of the presidents box in HS. My friends wife didn't like when I kept giving those "wtf" looks every time I was pissed raising my hands, standing up, while turning around giving them a death stare. I guess free tickets are like free beer. fuck you, Kim!

Anyway been living mostly in Chiang Mai and returned for the first game in HS last year. I return to Seattle once or twice a year to get my yearly visa. I haven't paid dawgman since maybe 2007, after getting another timeout. I mostly visit that site just to check out the football and basketball database but that is even shit now. I'm not notorious like some posters from the past but some of your handles jog my memory I don't use my real name anymore. Only thing I can say about me that would be a clue is this: I'm a tough guy

Brents?

Aemery?

I got nothin.
    You and your fucking 53 seconds.

Funny we came up with the same two.

You've always been one of my favorite posters.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course I'm tough to peoples feces. I'm 48 and that is my real chest from after I feel into the 700 year old Chiang Mai Moat in 2012. Not to piss off the other @chest; however, I do enjoy the new podcasts, those HHB things are a fucking snooze fest so I use race and idawgs old podcast to help my insomnia.

I challenged to fight Meek a few times back in the day. Oddly I have actually liked his posts but he is still a lil bitch. My handle was jra........jr and I hate people so it didn't surprise me that cunt had something smart to say.

Do you even lift bro?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This has got to be Robdawg's ghostwriter as Robdawg had some trouble stringing sentences together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I'm going to ask DJ to delete my account if you guys don't stop making fun of my upside down picture, you should just be happy I found this dreak fest site when I was trolling the Illinois board last year. I can run my ass right out of here faster than college doog or the wheelchair guy. Here in Thailand you can get your meds dialed in faster than Fatters can down a plate of nachos.

I'm hearing this post could hurt potential interviews.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm going to ask DJ to delete my account if you guys don't stop making fun of my upside down picture, you should just be happy I found this dreak fest site when I was trolling the Illinois board last year. I can run my ass right out of here faster than college doog or the wheelchair guy. Here in Thailand you can get your meds dialed in faster than Fatters can down a plate of nachos.

"Of all the things on this site, it's the references to wheelchairs that are the most offensive...

I'm sorry you can't see that."

- Stalin
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

I'm not going to reveal his identity unless he wishes to do so, but he has a long history at Dawgman and has been around many years.

So you know things you can't share? Wow, just wow......
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Did he mention he lived in Thailand yet

I hear Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This is obviously JohnBJ
  • Options

This is obviously JohnBJ

Please tell me you are kidding.

Although the idea of even JohnB turning on Kim is hilarious to me.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,982
    Founders Club
    Dick_B said:

I'm not going to reveal his identity unless he wishes to do so, but he has a long history at Dawgman and has been around many years.

Should I reveal your identity?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,982
    Founders Club

"Of all the things on this site, it's the references to wheelchairs that are the most offensive...

I'm sorry you can't see that."

- Stalin
    Except that I never said that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Welcome to communist Soviet Union
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Welcome to communist Soviet Union

Vs. the Capitalist Soviet Union?
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    New boss same as the old boss, comrade.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dick_B said:

There are multiple Dicks

• Options
    dnc said:

Dick_B said:

There are multiple Dicks

You are just baiting sven so badly right now. Too bad in Nazi Germany here we can't link you and your two boyfriends on here.