Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm on the verge of lighting myself on fire.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited May 2014
    Me and 3 guys rented a house our last two years at UW from 91-93 and one worked for Sports Washington so we all got the magazine back in the JH days. I starting following once Gore invented the Internet and had DM dialed in when we recruited Paul Arnold back in the day. I like to say "back in the day" cuz it makes me feel cool and hip. My real goal is to get into a pair of skinny jeans one day.

Haven't been on DM much since I walked out of my first Husky game in 2008 sitting in front of the presidents box in HS. My friends wife didn't like when I kept giving those "wtf" looks every time I was pissed raising my hands, standing up, while turning around giving them a death stare. I guess free tickets are like free beer. fuck you, Kim!

Anyway been living mostly in Chiang Mai and returned for the first game in HS last year. I return to Seattle once or twice a year to get my yearly visa. I haven't paid dawgman since maybe 2007, after getting another timeout. I mostly visit that site just to check out the football and basketball database but that is even shit now. I'm not notorious like some posters from the past but some of your handles jog my memory I don't use my real name anymore. Only thing I can say about me that would be a clue is this: I'm a tough guy
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Me and 3 guys rented a house our last two years at UW from 91-93 and one worked for Sports Washington so we all got the magazine back in the JH days. I starting following once Gore invented the Internet and had DM dialed in when we recruited Paul Arnold back in the day. I like to say "back in the day" cuz it makes me feel cool and hip. My real goal is to get into a pair of skinny jeans one day.

Haven't been on DM much since I walked out of my first Husky game in 2008 sitting in front of the presidents box in HS. My friends wife didn't like when I kept giving those "wtf" looks every time I was pissed raising my hands, standing up, while turning around giving them a death stare. I guess free tickets are like free beer. fuck you, Kim!

Anyway been living mostly in Chiang Mai and returned for the first game in HS last year. I return to Seattle once or twice a year to get my yearly visa. I haven't paid dawgman since maybe 2007, after getting another timeout. I mostly visit that site just to check out the football and basketball database but that is even shit now. I'm not notorious like some posters from the past but some of your handles jog my memory I don't use my real name anymore. Only thing I can say about me that would be a clue is this: I'm a tough guy

Brents?

Aemery?

I got nothin.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

BRENTS? Aemery?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BRENTS (rip)? aemery?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Are you TUFF to peoples faces?!?!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BRENTS? Aemery?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,434
    He's TUFF?

My guess is Pat Hill.

Welcome Pat!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    royotis, true?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I knew it! It's Stringfellow. He's proven to be tough on the field and off the field.
  • Options
    Of course I'm tough to peoples feces. I'm 48 and that is my real chest from after I feel into the 700 year old Chiang Mai Moat in 2012. Not to piss off the other @chest; however, I do enjoy the new podcasts, those HHB things are a fucking snooze fest so I use race and idawgs old podcast to help my insomnia.

I challenged to fight Meek a few times back in the day. Oddly I have actually liked his posts but he is still a lil bitch. My handle was jra........jr and I hate people so it didn't surprise me that cunt had something smart to say.
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Of course I'm tough to peoples feces. I'm 48 and that is my real chest from after I feel into the 700 year old Chiang Mai Moat in 2012. Not to piss off the other @chest; however, I do enjoy the new podcasts, those HHB things are a fucking snooze fest so I use race and idawgs old podcast to help my insomnia.

I challenged to fight Meek a few times back in the day. Oddly I have actually liked his posts but he is still a lil bitch. My handle was jra........jr and I hate people so it didn't surprise me that cunt had something smart to say.

el

oh

el
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I like to post pictures upside down. That's what I like to do.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

I like to post pictures upside down. That's what I like to do.

When you click on the picture to enlarge, it poasts right-side up.

Hope this Helps, quook.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Here in Thailand you can get your meds dialed in faster than Fatters can down a plate of nachos.

Go on...

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Do you chase tail in Chang Mai with Marc Faber?