Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Know how I know UW has finally hired the right coach?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,001 Founders Club

This thread has now has FBA with the shitty footwear talk.

@PurpleBaze always manning the ramparts of the FBA Watchtower
    All along the FBA watchtower, Baze kept the view.
    People forget @CFetters_Nacho_Lover that Dylan had an album called Infidels.
    What's a girl like you doing in a dump like this?
    That’s a good question
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This thread has now has FBA with the shitty footwear talk.

@PurpleBaze always manning the ramparts of the FBA Watchtower
    All along the FBA watchtower, Baze kept the view.
    People forget @CFetters_Nacho_Lover that Dylan had an album called Infidels.
    What's a girl like you doing in a pump and dump like this?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fuck off @MikeDamone. REAL men are OK wearing socks with sandals.

For taking the garbage out, spending 2 minutes out in the dark waiting for my dog to piss or similar tasks I agree. Sitting around on the deck with a beer is acceptable too.

When I got my first pair of crocs for these tasks I loved them so much that I caught myself wearing them off the property in the dead of winter with thick wool socks. I kicked my own ass and corrected the mistake. That's just not manly.
    Crocs are for homos (see male nurses). That said, I love the Birkenstock clogs and venture off property regularly in the winter with thick wool socks.
    Dude crocs are pure utilitarian simplicity. Birkenstocks are shit. You insecure fucks want to spend twice as much on overpriced shit thats half as comfortable go right ahead. At least you get to look a little more affluent and feel less gay, which is obviously an overriding concern.
    Crocs are better than Birkenstocks. Both suck. Slides are the only sandals that exist imo. Things with the shit between the toes are trash. The rest are a waste of material and an eyesore. Is there anything worse than Tevas?

I’ll take the title. I’m the sandle superiority guy.
    Asian guys love the slides. With socks.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,564 Founders Club
    I’m doing yard work with crocs today. Only thing they’re good for
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited September 2022
    The brothers at Greenlake and I only wear adidas three stripe sandals. Nothing else compares.

Edit to add, the term ankle breaker comes from dudes wearing adidas sandals while balling. After a nasty move, you left foot slides through and ankle gets rolled up and broken.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Fuck off @MikeDamone. REAL men are OK wearing socks with sandals.

For taking the garbage out, spending 2 minutes out in the dark waiting for my dog to piss or similar tasks I agree. Sitting around on the deck with a beer is acceptable too.

When I got my first pair of crocs for these tasks I loved them so much that I caught myself wearing them off the property in the dead of winter with thick wool socks. I kicked my own ass and corrected the mistake. That's just not manly.
    Crocs are for homos (see male nurses). That said, I love the Birkenstock clogs and venture off property regularly in the winter with thick wool socks.
    Dude crocs are pure utilitarian simplicity. Birkenstocks are shit. You insecure fucks want to spend twice as much on overpriced shit thats half as comfortable go right ahead. At least you get to look a little more affluent and feel less gay, which is obviously an overriding concern.
    Crocs are better than Birkenstocks. Both suck. Slides are the only sandals that exist imo. Things with the shit between the toes are trash. The rest are a waste of material and an eyesore. Is there anything worse than Tevas?

I’ll take the title. I’m the sandle superiority guy.
    Rainbows, and it isn't close.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,543 Founders Club
    I have some slides. They're definitely kind of ghetto and/or things that 12-25 year olds wear, but Crocs suck and Birkenstocks are for hippies.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    Slides are real manly

or kind of gay

Gucci $400 Puma $19
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LebamDawg said:

Slides are real manly

or kind of gay

Gucci $400 Puma $19

Slides are for soccer girls and homos

LebamDawg said:

Slides are real manly

or kind of gay

Gucci $400 Puma $19

Slides are for soccer girls and homos
    Agree.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,543 Founders Club
    Crocs are gayer than slides
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    This thread has become beyond gay
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    LawDawg1 said:

What kind of cunt would click this thread two weeks into the coaches first season anyway? Welcome to the monkey pox party, pal.

LawDawg1 said:

What kind of cunt would click this thread two weeks into the coaches first season anyway? Welcome to the monkey pox party, pal.
    OCD won’t let me keep the “new” balloons on the thread.
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

Gayer than me reading it while wearing adidas slides and weasel logo hat, while watching replay of the Portland State game and drinking a pumpkin ale?
    I’ve got my Chocco flops on, drinking a Ft George Pale Ale.

Goonies beer.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    Things I do in Chacos Z sandals (and cargo shorts; fuck off):

Hike
    Yard work
    Backyard dirt-biking
    Construction
    Bar hopping
    Literally everything else between May and September.

Things I do in Chacos Z sandals (and cargo shorts; fuck off):

Hike
    Yard work
    Backyard dirt-biking
    Construction
    Bar hopping
    Literally everything else between May and September.

No CrossFit?