Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Know how I know UW has finally hired the right coach?

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Wearing cocks is like getting a BJ from a dude. Feels good until you look down and realize you’re gay.

@MikeDamone knows this from all his cock-wearing experimentation back in college.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Fuck off @MikeDamone. REAL men are OK wearing socks with sandals.

For taking the garbage out, spending 2 minutes out in the dark waiting for my dog to piss or similar tasks I agree. Sitting around on the deck with a beer is acceptable too.

When I got my first pair of crocs for these tasks I loved them so much that I caught myself wearing them off the property in the dead of winter with thick wool socks. I kicked my own ass and corrected the mistake. That's just not manly.
    Wearing cocks is like getting a BJ from a dude. Feels good until you look down and realize you’re gay.
    Quit recycling things. That's been said.

Cross are useful around the house. You should try some.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
    Arc said:

dnc said:
    Oh right, it is supposed to be Tahoma now, @Swaye made them change that.
    Huh?

chuck said:

For taking the garbage out, spending 2 minutes out in the dark waiting for my dog to piss or similar tasks I agree. Sitting around on the deck with a beer is acceptable too.

When I got my first pair of crocs for these tasks I loved them so much that I caught myself wearing them off the property in the dead of winter with thick wool socks. I kicked my own ass and corrected the mistake. That's just not manly.
    Crocs are for homos (see male nurses). That said, I love the Birkenstock clogs and venture off property regularly in the winter with thick wool socks.
    Dude crocs are pure utilitarian simplicity. Birkenstocks are shit. You insecure fucks want to spend twice as much on overpriced shit thats half as comfortable go right ahead. At least you get to look a little more affluent and feel less gay, which is obviously an overriding concern.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

@MikeDamone knows this from all his cock-wearing experimentation back in college.
    I've worn a cock every day of my life. You?
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Sorry a repeated joke hurt your pussy. You sound like a croc wearer.

chuck said:

chuck said:

Nah just firing back for fun man. Idgaf about this. Haven't actually had any for a couple of years.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Nah just firing back for fun man. Idgaf about this. Haven't actually had any for a couple of years.
    Sounds like you care

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Sounds like you care
    You hearing things?
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Sounds like you care
    You hearing things?
    See?
    edited September 2022

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Sounds like you care
    You hearing things?
    See?
    Hear?

I could swear that I successfully annoyed you a few posts back. Struck a nerve even. Maybe not.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Sounds like you care
    You hearing things?
    See?

I could swear that I successfully annoyed you a few posts back. Struck a nerve even. Maybe not.
    LOL
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of rattled poasters. This thread delivers.