Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

String transferring, Miles reinstated....

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Stringcheese always wanted to be a 0 -- but we didn't offer him earlier.

I bet he wants to play for the best team in the Pac 12 bad enough to go the JC route if UW forces that.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

I bet he wants to play for the best team in the Pac 12 bad enough to go the JC route if UW forces that.

If you're going to make bets you have no chance of winning, I'm in.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

I'll bet he just wants to go to the NFL, and even if he did go to USC and kill us, it wouldn't be surprising.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    haie said:

OZONE said:

I'll bet he just wants to go to the NFL

Will the NFL be okay with him beating up any more NFL fans?

• Options
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

I'll bet he just wants to go to the NFL

Will the NFL be okay with him beating up any more NFL fans?

Didn't you hear? The NFL screwed the Seahawks out of hosting primetime games. They clearly hate the 12s more than Stringfellow does.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well a lot of NFL fans deserve it, so I'd be okay with it.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Well, Hoss is sad and Kim is spewing his bullshit again on Doogman. Junior08 straight up called Peterman, Tyrone for how he handled this. Un-fucking-real
  • Options

I should DIAFF for this, but I had to see what doogman was saying. Hoss95 has a post titled, "Today is a Sad Day" and that Stringfellow is a GREAT kid and the UW program was set back. I wanted String back because I don't really give a fuck if the players are "great kids", but calling him a great kid is FS. I wasn't a great kid myself, but great kid's don't pick fights with random people walking down the street. I think Stringfellow would have been a great WR, but if we are reliant on one WR, we aren't any good to begin with.

Kim says he wishes Petersen would have handled it differently. Kim tells Auburn to quit twisting when Auburn asks what Kim means. PurpleDawgFan is pissed that Miles is staying and wishes he was kicked off too. He also says Miles has a noodle arm and is a bad leader. I hate our fucking fans. Is this site the only place where the fans don't have down syndrome? Fuck, Aubbie and OregonDawg (Not KirkJonesFS) are two of the best poster on that piece of shit site!

This site wasn't immune to the "Miles is clearly a bad leader" doog talking poont.

The lesson, as always, doogs deserve another 0-12.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    And the title goes to Junior08 for being the first fucking dumbass on doogman to outright call Petersen, Tyrone. Jesus, we need to go to the mattresses against doogman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I should DIAFF for this, but I had to see what doogman was saying. Hoss95 has a post titled, "Today is a Sad Day" and that Stringfellow is a GREAT kid and the UW program was set back. I wanted String back because I don't really give a fuck if the players are "great kids", but calling him a great kid is FS. I wasn't a great kid myself, but great kid's don't pick fights with random people walking down the street. I think Stringfellow would have been a great WR, but if we are reliant on one WR, we aren't any good to begin with.

Kim says he wishes Petersen would have handled it differently. Kim tells Auburn to quit twisting when Auburn asks what Kim means. PurpleDawgFan is pissed that Miles is staying and wishes he was kicked off too. He also says Miles has a noodle arm and is a bad leader. I hate our fucking fans. Is this site the only place where the fans don't have down syndrome? Fuck, Aubbie and OregonDawg (Not KirkJonesFS) are two of the best poster on that piece of shit site!

Do we need anymore evidence than this to prove that Doogman needs to be nuked ASAP.

Also I know Doogs hate facts/logic but I'll continue anyways.

How does this fall on Petersen? I mean Stringfellow is choosing to LEAVE! Are they blaming Petersen for suspending him for spring? I mean Sark did that was with ASJ. If ASJ was upset and transferred would that be Sark's fault?

Also speaking of ASJ look at how Petersen handled this compared to Sark with ASJ. Sark let the ASJ thing drag out forever. Didn't announce he was suspended until 48 hours before the game(I still think it's because the training staff ruled him out). I'm sure Miles will know well before 48 hours prior to kickoff one way or the other.

Love how Doogman is going to paint Stringfellow as this model citizen but that Petersen just fucked him over. I wanted him back because he was good. However, I wasn't going to defend him or ever stick up for him much like Stevens.

The agenda is so obvious over there.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

This site wasn't immune to the "Miles is clearly a bad leader" doog talking poont.

At least here we have posters who can point out Winston, Newton, Vick, Roethlisburger as examples why that might not be a good point. These doogs can even look at Oregon with Masoli and Darron Thomas. I haven't seen one poster on doogman point out this obvious fact as a counter argument.
  • Options

And the title goes to Junior08 for being the first fucking dumbass on doogman to outright call Petersen, Tyrone. Jesus, we need to go to the mattresses against doogman.

Juniors a REAL nega in that he's actually negative about everything. He was super negative about Sark too.

He's also a teen boy stocker supreme, so he's probably going to be leading the negativity over there for the foreseeable future.

OTOH, OregonDoog is a REAL posi who will defend any coach for anything. If he's finally sounding like a voice of reason it's not because he finally has a clue, it's because we finally have a coach worth the trust he's placed in the last three idiots.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Juniors a REAL nega in that he's actually negative about everything. He was super negative about Sark too.

He's also a teen boy stocker supreme, so he's probably going to be leading the negativity over there for the foreseeable future.

OTOH, OregonDoog is a REAL posi who will defend any coach for anything. If he's finally sounding like a voice of reason it's not because he finally has a clue, it's because we finally have a coach worth the trust he's placed in the last three idiots.
    That's a good point about Oregondoog. He would be fiercely defending any coach, so he doesn't really deserve any credit.
  • Options

dnc said:

At least here we have posters who can point out Winston, Newton, Vick, Roethlisburger as examples why that might not be a good point. These doogs can even look at Oregon with Masoli and Darron Thomas. I haven't seen one poster on doogman point out this obvious fact as a counter argument.
    Doogs are stupid but who knows? I mean perhaps someone pointed it already and it went *poof* as it goes against their anti Petersen agenda.

Truthfully the minute my posts started to consistently go *Poof* I'd demand a refund. I'd actually waste my time going to my bank and having them cancel my subscription so I'm no longer charged.
  • Options
    Meek said:

I remember when after a few games everyone was ready to anoint James Johnson the next great Husky WR... String is a beast yes, but in my opinion there are a billion wideouts who can fill his shoes... I'm not concerned at all. I have total trust in Pete and we're in much better hands now than 1 year ago.

Not to mention we still have Kasen Williams, we still have Jaydon Mickens, we still have John Ross. All were highly touted recruits who have had some success.

We also have DiAndre Campbell, Kendyl Taylor, Pettis(probably have to burn his redshirt now cause of this). Not to mention Perkins and Daniels are converted WR's to TE's so they can line out too.

Oh and we have a coach who is actually committed to the run so having 4 amazing WR's while it would be awesome isn't a necessity like it would have been with Sark.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

dnc said:

That's a good point about Oregondoog. He would be fiercely defending any coach, so he doesn't really deserve any credit.
    It's interesting how most of the old supposed Negas are now super positive and most of the old alleged posis are now taking passive aggressive shots at the coach. For most it wasn't about positive or negative it was about what they value in a coach. It really boils down to steak versus sizzle. DM being a recruiting site naturally attracts sizzle fucktards. Some of us saw through that bull and we're labeled negative. But it's not that we were negative people, it's that we were negative about coaches who clearly wouldn't succeed.

And while that's the general rule, there are a few true Negas and a few true Posis, whose positions never change no matter the coaches ability. And because of that a few former enemies like Aubby and Oregon will now look like allies, and a few who formerly looked like allies like junior are now clearly enemies.