Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Look what they did to my son (aka OFFICIAL mob movie actors couch sale thread)

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Donnie Brasco is a good mob movie. Johnny Depp is a very good actor in mob movies. He’s also good in Black Mass as Whitey Bulger.

A Bronx Tale is more of a coming of age story with mob ties, but is also very good.

True Story: Ann Heche played Depp's wife in Donnie Brasco.

First time I saw her, I commented "That chick's a dyke."

2 or 3 years later she's dating Ellen and trying to hitch a ride on spaceships in the desert.

Anyway, I called it.
    Not exactly @TurdBomber . She went back to dudes post Ellen.

She "experimented" like many women do.
    Ah, you kids, I tell ya.

If you bang a dude in the butt, you're gay. Period.

Bisexual? Irrelevant. Who cares?

Same goes for the ladies. You know, equity and all that stuff.
    The most annoying shit gay guys say is that they mostly hook up with straight dudes. I always tell them, those guys have some gay in them obviously. Now, who gives a shit what people are up to and when they are fucking, I certainly don't, but I've heard it from multiple gay guys in my life.
    That's just what they say when they have their eye on you Roadie.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Donnie Brasco is a good mob movie. Johnny Depp is a very good actor in mob movies. He’s also good in Black Mass as Whitey Bulger.

A Bronx Tale is more of a coming of age story with mob ties, but is also very good.

2 or 3 years later she's dating Ellen and trying to hitch a ride on spaceships in the desert.

Anyway, I called it.

Ah, you kids, I tell ya.

The most annoying shit gay guys say is that they mostly hook up with straight dudes. I always tell them, those guys have some gay in them obviously. Now, who gives a shit what people are up to and when they are fucking, I certainly don't, but I've heard it from multiple gay guys in my life.
    This is true. I had a bi-sexual friend when I lived in LA that would say that shit. We both were pulling a lot of chicks back then when we were hanging out together. Sorry about Uncle Ricoing about pulling a lot of girls, but it's a fact. He was probably the best wingman and both of us had a couple of months where we were en Fuego. He had one guy that he would hook up with from time to time, but when we went out, it was all about the hoes. I never saw (not the act itself) or heard him with any other guys.

He was a very talented musician. He should be famous and successful, some of it is luck, times and place, so how famous who knows, but he should be known. He had some issues and would self-sabotage. Brendon O'Brien, one of the most successful rock music producers (STP, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, yada yada) saw him play a live show and told my buddy that he had as much raw talent as any artist he had ever met. He was really gassing my buddy Adam up and was blown away by how good he was while he was completely unknown.

I Googled the top 10 open mics in LA and the people in charge would always want to talk to him after he played and signed him right up for a live show. I was his "manager" at the time. Not as much recently, but I would still get some calls from music venue people in LA every now and then wondering what happened to him and if We was new in LA and we had hung out a couple of times and he said he did music, but I didn't give a shit because everyone does some bullshit out there and most of them suck. I finally played one of the 4 or 5 songs he sent me while driving and it was so fucking good I thought it was already a popular song. I asked him about it and he said, no original song he had written in rehab.

He was one of those guys that was really fucking good at everything. Good athlete, great skateboarder, great musician, that could play seemingly every instrument, he could sing, he made great beats, elite piano playing, he was a good rapper. One time while fucked up he fully came onto me and was like you are stupid man, you don't like getting great head. I told him Adam man, "I'm not gay." He said fuck the labels and how would you know if you have never tried it.I told him that he didn't even know that he was an idiot.

Anyways, at the time we also did so much cocaine, that we made @Swaye look like the male version of Mother Theresa. I don't mean that as a shot, but in the 11 months we were friends we did cocaine over 10 of those 11 months. So, approximently 300 out of the 335 days. In the last 4-5 months, I moved into his brother's house with him which was fucking awesome because nobody our age has a 3 bedroom house with a big backyard in LA. Everyday we would get blow, make music, play so much fucking ping pong and both of us got insanely good. Every now and then we would play some video games, and oh yeah, we fucked a lot of chicks. Mostly very attractive ones too. I'm not into pick up culture, but guys that got it know that it's a rhythm type of thing and when it's really going, you can;'t lose and it's pretty easy.We also absolutely fucking dominated these Asians in a ping pong tournament. I beat the Asian guy that everyone said was so good there. He was talking shit to so when I won, I told that asshole his days were done and that I was gonna sign my paddle and hang it on the fucking wall in there. I think maybe cocaine had something to do with that. I don't regret it at all tho because it was fucking awesome.

Final two chapter here fellas, we had a big falling out. I actually hustled at the management job and thru another friend and networking got Adam a songwriting/artist development with a major label. Maroon Fucking 5 and their team wanted to buy a song off him. This motherfucker wouldn't do it. Honestly, it was an average and kind of gay song and he had many better. Her did the bullshit artist, "it's my song" tantrum, that I didn't understand, "maybe I don't want to do music anymore." Part of his reason was little bitcvh shit and possibly having to do with the gay/bisexual aspect and Adam absolutely hated the friend of mine in the industry that basically got the job at the label for Adam. And that fried did it to help me. Part of it was also that Adam was insanely competitive and the other friend of mine could get annoying with his industry bullshit. He's still in the industry and doing very well. The thing is, Adam had way more talent and was simply better. T

he other friend is a great guitar player and can produce, but Adam was a true fuckingh artist with star power. We had almost no money at the time because I quit my job when I moved in, didn't pay rent, and the plan was to really ramp up this music career. Then Adam starts no showing the job but lying about it. He would go to a girl's house when he was supposed to be going in the studio, writing songs, and collaborating. I don't give a fuck if you don't like the music, do your job. Most of the times, these sessions were at night. It was cush job that paid him $1500 a week and because I made all this shit happen, I would get 50% of it and I needed money bad. Adam lasts two weeks, gives me maybe $800 of the 3 grand and spends it on the typical bullshit. It led to a big argument and even tho his brother told us too keep our money. He wanted us to succeed and we could give him a big chunk or a full check weeks down thew line once we got on our feet a little bit. Telling me I'm fucking over his brother when I still stand by this, Adam was fucking over himself.

I went out with other friends, heart was in the right place, and brought a couple girls back with another friend. I was trying to do everyone a solid, but these drunk girls were annoying. I wasn't even remotely concerned that it is possible that these guys would see this as very disrespectful. One of my friends fucked a girl on the kitchen table and it broke. Adam and his brother got pissed so we left and went to a cheap hotel with the girls. The next day, I got kicked out by Adam's brother. He was a good guy, he also did a ton of cocaine, and he was always kind of jealous about the never ending girls and partying Adam and I did. After a week or two, his brother called me and told me that he wanted me back in there because he believed in the music and all that and knew that shit really didn't happen unless I was there. Adam was extremely babied by his family. Things were falling apart after the Maroon 5 fiasco and every couple of weeks, the three of us would talk about getting sober, we would for a day or two, and then we would be right back in there. His brother, despite having a really good Hollywood production was also running out of money and in debt because of cocaine.

Final straw was Adam playing telephone with my baby mama, telling her everything I was up to, even tho he did the exact same shit I did and was fucking up the simplest shit. I socked him in his face, he's lucky I only hit him once. I saw the fear of God in this motherfucker's eyes. He didn't fuck her or anything remotely close but it was a bitch move and something that anyone else would realize was simply something you don't do.

I saw him one time months later. He had become a Silverlake Hipster liberal type pussy. He was never a political guy at all, but you guys get the gist. He had a girl he was seeing that absolutely sucked. He always would get obsessed with people. He was with his brother, he was with me, there was another guy in our social circle that was a cool guy, but Adam took everything he said as Gospel. There was one girl that I don't even remember during this whole stretch that he would play up "the one that got away." It was a random girl at the bar he had a nice conversation with. We had a decent time hanging out, but I did tell him the girl sucked. Weeks later he calls me and tells me Ihat he's getting sober and he doesn't want to do music professionally, but he will teach it at a rehab facility. I said good on you for getting sober, but you better not work at the rehab doing music. He actually did for awhile, but doesn't anymore. I hung out with his brother and his step-brother in Seattle last Summer.

I currently have a gay friend that also says he likes straight dudes, but who cares. I'm sorry for the Tequilla post, but if you got some spare time, read my first novel. It's a disappointment in my life and if it were me with his talent, I would be out there.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2022
    TL; DR. I feel that if I read that poast, some gayness will rub off on me. So, no.

Aren't we gay enough already around here? Srsly.
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Anyway, I called it.

Ah, you kids, I tell ya.

This is true. I had a bi-sexual friend when I lived in LA that would say that shit. We both were pulling a lot of chicks back then when we were hanging out together. Sorry about Uncle Ricoing about pulling a lot of girls, but it's a fact. He was probably the best wingman and both of us had a couple of months where we were en Fuego. He had one guy that he would hook up with from time to time, but when we went out, it was all about the hoes. I never saw (not the act itself) or heard him with any other guys.

He was a very talented musician. He should be famous and successful, some of it is luck, times and place, so how famous who knows, but he should be known. He had some issues and would self-sabotage. Brendon O'Brien, one of the most successful rock music producers (STP, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, yada yada) saw him play a live show and told my buddy that he had as much raw talent as any artist he had ever met. He was really gassing my buddy Adam up and was blown away by how good he was while he was completely unknown.

I Googled the top 10 open mics in LA and the people in charge would always want to talk to him after he played and signed him right up for a live show. I was his "manager" at the time. Not as much recently, but I would still get some calls from music venue people in LA every now and then wondering what happened to him and if We was new in LA and we had hung out a couple of times and he said he did music, but I didn't give a shit because everyone does some bullshit out there and most of them suck. I finally played one of the 4 or 5 songs he sent me while driving and it was so fucking good I thought it was already a popular song. I asked him about it and he said, no original song he had written in rehab.

He was one of those guys that was really fucking good at everything. Good athlete, great skateboarder, great musician, that could play seemingly every instrument, he could sing, he made great beats, elite piano playing, he was a good rapper. One time while fucked up he fully came onto me and was like you are stupid man, you don't like getting great head. I told him Adam man, "I'm not gay." He said fuck the labels and how would you know if you have never tried it.I told him that he didn't even know that he was an idiot.

Anyways, at the time we also did so much cocaine, that we made @Swaye look like the male version of Mother Theresa. I don't mean that as a shot, but in the 11 months we were friends we did cocaine over 10 of those 11 months. So, approximently 300 out of the 335 days. In the last 4-5 months, I moved into his brother's house with him which was fucking awesome because nobody our age has a 3 bedroom house with a big backyard in LA. Everyday we would get blow, make music, play so much fucking ping pong and both of us got insanely good. Every now and then we would play some video games, and oh yeah, we fucked a lot of chicks. Mostly very attractive ones too. I'm not into pick up culture, but guys that got it know that it's a rhythm type of thing and when it's really going, you can;'t lose and it's pretty easy.We also absolutely fucking dominated these Asians in a ping pong tournament. I beat the Asian guy that everyone said was so good there. He was talking shit to so when I won, I told that asshole his days were done and that I was gonna sign my paddle and hang it on the fucking wall in there. I think maybe cocaine had something to do with that. I don't regret it at all tho because it was fucking awesome.

Final two chapter here fellas, we had a big falling out. I actually hustled at the management job and thru another friend and networking got Adam a songwriting/artist development with a major label. Maroon Fucking 5 and their team wanted to buy a song off him. This motherfucker wouldn't do it. Honestly, it was an average and kind of gay song and he had many better. Her did the bullshit artist, "it's my song" tantrum, that I didn't understand, "maybe I don't want to do music anymore." Part of his reason was little bitcvh shit and possibly having to do with the gay/bisexual aspect and Adam absolutely hated the friend of mine in the industry that basically got the job at the label for Adam. And that fried did it to help me. Part of it was also that Adam was insanely competitive and the other friend of mine could get annoying with his industry bullshit. He's still in the industry and doing very well. The thing is, Adam had way more talent and was simply better. T

he other friend is a great guitar player and can produce, but Adam was a true fuckingh artist with star power. We had almost no money at the time because I quit my job when I moved in, didn't pay rent, and the plan was to really ramp up this music career. Then Adam starts no showing the job but lying about it. He would go to a girl's house when he was supposed to be going in the studio, writing songs, and collaborating. I don't give a fuck if you don't like the music, do your job. Most of the times, these sessions were at night. It was cush job that paid him $1500 a week and because I made all this shit happen, I would get 50% of it and I needed money bad. Adam lasts two weeks, gives me maybe $800 of the 3 grand and spends it on the typical bullshit. It led to a big argument and even tho his brother told us too keep our money. He wanted us to succeed and we could give him a big chunk or a full check weeks down thew line once we got on our feet a little bit. Telling me I'm fucking over his brother when I still stand by this, Adam was fucking over himself.

I went out with other friends, heart was in the right place, and brought a couple girls back with another friend. I was trying to do everyone a solid, but these drunk girls were annoying. I wasn't even remotely concerned that it is possible that these guys would see this as very disrespectful. One of my friends fucked a girl on the kitchen table and it broke. Adam and his brother got pissed so we left and went to a cheap hotel with the girls. The next day, I got kicked out by Adam's brother. He was a good guy, he also did a ton of cocaine, and he was always kind of jealous about the never ending girls and partying Adam and I did. After a week or two, his brother called me and told me that he wanted me back in there because he believed in the music and all that and knew that shit really didn't happen unless I was there. Adam was extremely babied by his family. Things were falling apart after the Maroon 5 fiasco and every couple of weeks, the three of us would talk about getting sober, we would for a day or two, and then we would be right back in there. His brother, despite having a really good Hollywood production was also running out of money and in debt because of cocaine.

Final straw was Adam playing telephone with my baby mama, telling her everything I was up to, even tho he did the exact same shit I did and was fucking up the simplest shit. I socked him in his face, he's lucky I only hit him once. I saw the fear of God in this motherfucker's eyes. He didn't fuck her or anything remotely close but it was a bitch move and something that anyone else would realize was simply something you don't do.

I saw him one time months later. He had become a Silverlake Hipster liberal type pussy. He was never a political guy at all, but you guys get the gist. He had a girl he was seeing that absolutely sucked. He always would get obsessed with people. He was with his brother, he was with me, there was another guy in our social circle that was a cool guy, but Adam took everything he said as Gospel. There was one girl that I don't even remember during this whole stretch that he would play up "the one that got away." It was a random girl at the bar he had a nice conversation with. We had a decent time hanging out, but I did tell him the girl sucked. Weeks later he calls me and tells me Ihat he's getting sober and he doesn't want to do music professionally, but he will teach it at a rehab facility. I said good on you for getting sober, but you better not work at the rehab doing music. He actually did for awhile, but doesn't anymore. I hung out with his brother and his step-brother in Seattle last Summer.

I currently have a gay friend that also says he likes straight dudes, but who cares. I'm sorry for the Tequilla post, but if you got some spare time, read my first novel. It's a disappointment in my life and if it were me with his talent, I would be out there.

The warning is in there! It's just at the end. There is some Asian on Asian Hate Crimes at the Ping Pong Center in Downtown LA. My ping pong skills the most Asian shit about me. I think the place is called Spin, but I forget.
    I played ping pong against a few Chinamen in Lander Hall back in the mid 90's. I was decent back then, but still, it wasn't pretty.

TL; DR. I feel that if I read that poast, some gayness will rub off on me. So, no.

Bro, you one of the guys on here that basicsly read the How to be a Man Handbook for Dummies. You're corny.
    More boring wannabe poasts, please.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022

Bro, you one of the guys on here that basicsly read the How to be a Man Handbook for Dummies. You're corny.
    So wannabe my man. You would never say this shit to my face. I promise you that. Keep giving us your boring takes read straight ougtta that hand book for dummies tho. Were need more of that here and in the world. God forbid someone tries share something of substance and try to be interesting and offer something personal. You know what I doing with your shit all the time? I ignore not because I simply don't give a fuck what goes on with you. You can do the same with me.

Let's see, I'm talking about being dead broke with a drug problem in a post here. Yeah, real fucking cool man.

Here's something I'll dumb down to your level. My bi sexual friend fucked more girls in a month than you have maybe in your whole life. My gay homie I kick it with now would fuck your whole world up if you squared up with him.
    edited July 2022

So wannabe my man. You would never say this shit to my face. I promise you that. Keep giving us your boring takes read straight ougtta that hand book for dummies tho. Were need more of that here and in the world. God forbid you share something of substance and try to be interesting and offer something personal. I know what I doing with your shit all the time? I ignore not because I simply don't give a fuck what goes on with you. You can do the same with me.
    You really have a killer there, Roady. Keep using it and it's sure to land someday.

So wannabe my man. You would never say this shit to my face. I promise you that. Keep giving us your boring takes read straight ougtta that hand book for dummies tho. Were need more of that here and in the world. God forbid someone tries share something of substance and try to be interesting and offer something personal. You know what I doing with your shit all the time? I ignore not because I simply don't give a fuck what goes on with you. You can do the same with me.

Let's see, I'm talking about being dead broke with a drug problem in a post here. Yeah, real fucking cool man.

Here's something I'll dumb down to your level. My bi sexual friend fucked more girls in a month than you have maybe in your whole life. My gay homie I kick it with now would fuck your whole world up if you squared up with him.
    Might be the dumbest shit any Asian has ever said.
    Swaye's Wigwam

So wannabe my man. You would never say this shit to my face. I promise you that. Keep giving us your boring takes read straight ougtta that hand book for dummies tho. Were need more of that here and in the world. God forbid you share something of substance and try to be interesting and offer something personal. I know what I doing with your shit all the time? I ignore not because I simply don't give a fuck what goes on with you. You can do the same with me.
    You really have a killer there, Roady. Keep using it and it's sure to land someday.
    Okay man, I'll pull a Brents here. I'll bring my gay friend to the Michigan State game, which is stupid to even describe him as because he's just a man like you or me. I dare you to try and say your unfunny bullshit to him. Message me man. As the kids say, pull up.
    I wonder what it feels like to be so completely owned as you are right now, @RoadDawg55.

"I'm gonna sick my gay friend on you!" Really? Weird.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Only at Hardcore Husky can you get from a Santino Corleone's passing, to (almost) rock stars wanting to give Roadie a knob shiner in a single thread!!

Look what you've created @DerekJohnson .
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022

I wonder what it feels like to be so completely owned as you are right now, @RoadDawg55.

"I'm gonna sick my gay friend on you!" Really? Weird.

Bro, you are an idiot. I guarantee you are a pussy. I read Gladstone, I read creep, even Swaye, Yella you see they have intellect and are intelligent human beings. Not once have I felt that way about you. Or at least very fucking rarely. Your takes are boring and dull. Your humor is campy, corny bullshit. I'm no hipster at all, but your takes and whole persona is weird, older, boring white dude. Tell us all again how nobody drinks wine in Missoula at Tailgates. My friends and I commonly slapped the Franzia bag and got drunk with a lot of girls around. Not all the time, but a few times here and there. Shit like that is "gay to you." A post about my actual life is try hard to you. That's truly the only take I really remember you having and it was the dumb as fuck and you rightfully got clowned for it. Like the video I posted, you aren't that guy.

You take shots and have always had a bit of a boner for me here. Fuck outta here man. Some people here aren't always dull and boring. Life on the internet isn't just losers with nothing else to do like it used to be. There are people of different age ranges and politics. You stay with the other retards on the Tug and circle jerk each other. I'm probably considered a slightly right guy myself now, but fuck oh dear man. I'm not actually mad and would probably be kind and respectful in real life, but you say stupid shit and have been in your square, safe little bubble your whole life. You don't wanna see Dan Cozzetto mad and I really doubt you would want to see me mad either. It isn't that serious but it just seems like your typical bullshit man. Ignore thee post.
    "slapped the Franzia bag." Jesus.

Poking fun at that is obligatory.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alright, alight, fellas. We've gotten in our jabs for today.

Speaking of Washington-Gizzly stadium tailgates, I reckon I've been to about 3 or 4.

I never had a glass of wine there, but my bitch face ex-wife had plenty of shitty Woodbridge merlot with all the desperate housewives of Montana in the luxury suite.