Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It’s done: UW/UO

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

We've learned that the UofO brand is not what they think

That doesn't change that they're the tallest midget left.
    Actually it does

Because they aren't
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Imagine being a canvassing retard like @thechatch or someone who won't even work like @46XiJCAB and then constantly brag about how superior Oregon is to the poors like Washington and Cal and Stanford.

Or even Oregon State and Washington State.

:D

Imagine being a 2pm drunk like you and shit poasting nonsense.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being a canvassing retard like @thechatch or someone who won't even work like @46XiJCAB and then constantly brag about how superior Oregon is to the poors like Washington and Cal and Stanford.

lol at the tru misfire wtf on that one.

You gals are such stupid fucks 😆
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    haie said:

Rumors that the SEC wants UW, UO, Colorado, and ASU for the timezones and markets.

Nah. Yoot, CU and the Arizona schools go Big 12. And UW and Oregon either go Big 10 or 12. They will go to one of them together imo. As soon as Clemson, Miami and FSU leave the ACC, that conference is mid major just like the PAC 12.

If the Big 12 knew now what they didn’t know then, when they signed BYU, Cincy and directional Florida. They never would have did that.

When the dust clears,there will be 3 super conferences and the rest would be mid majors. Maybe Stanford gets into one of the majors. But Cal, WSU and OS will be in the new Pac West or whatever they call the merger of the Pac 12 and Mtn West conferences.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

lol at the tru misfire wtf on that one.

You gals are such stupid fucks 😆

OK!

Aspie fuck.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Nobody goes to Stanford home games.

Stanford alumni could care less about college football.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    haie said:

Side commentary: sad how we? don’t care about Cuog’s fate. I’m hearing that a lot lately.

After attending the beavlet game and the apple cup this year they can both go play in the fucking big sky.
    You squeaked out a win against Beavlet and got curb stomped by the Cougs at Husky Stadium.

Delusional much?

Try cutting back on the booze and edibles on game day and/or start taking meds to help you deal with PAC-12 football games.

FFS, your team finished 4-8.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824
    trublue said:

haie said:

Side commentary: sad how we? don’t care about Cuog’s fate. I’m hearing that a lot lately.

After attending the beavlet game and the apple cup this year they can both go play in the fucking big sky.
    You squeaked out a win against Beavlet and got curb stomped by the Cougs at Husky Stadium.

Delusional much?

Try cutting back on the booze and edibles on game day and/or start taking meds to help you deal with PAC-12 football games.

The Beavs won that game.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club

Oregon thought they were a blue-blood, but they're new money in a McMansion. A nice-to-have brand, not a must-have brand. Kinda like when Comcast includes FS2 in the sports package...it's nice it's in there, but not why you bought it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    TXDawg said:

Oregon thought they were a blue-blood, but they're new money in a McMansion. A nice-to-have brand, not a must-have brand. Kinda like when Comcast includes FS2 in the sports package...it's nice it's in there, but not why you bought it.
    There aren't that many "must-have" brands.

Frankly, the "brand" talk is tiresome. Nobody really knows what it is, how much it matters, etc.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,331 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    trublue said:

haie said:

Delusional much?

Wrong

Like always
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Rumors that the SEC wants UW, UO, Colorado, and ASU for the timezones and markets.

Nah. Yoot, CU and the Arizona schools go Big 12. And UW and Oregon either go Big 10 or 12. They will go to one of them together imo. As soon as Clemson, Miami and FSU leave the ACC, that conference is mid major just like the PAC 12.

If the Big 12 knew now what they didn’t know then, when they signed BYU, Cincy and directional Florida. They never would have did that.

When the dust clears,there will be 3 super conferences and the rest would be mid majors. Maybe Stanford gets into one of the majors. But Cal, WSU and OS will be in the new Pac West or whatever they call the merger of the Pac 12 and Mtn West conferences.
    Some of this is true but lol at the idea that there will be 3 super conferences. If you’re not in the 2, you’re not in.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Oregon brand is simply Nike and unique uniforms that appeal to 12-year-olds. It's not about winning, tradition or anything the B1G has ever been about. The thinking that Oregon is some kind of awesome national brand is silly. When the day comes and Phil Knight has taken advantage of his last Asian sweatshop worker, the Oregon "program" will be an afterthought. If it isn't already.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    TheHB said:

The Oregon brand is simply Nike and unique uniforms that appeal to 12-year-olds. It's not about winning, tradition or anything the B1G has ever been about. The thinking that Oregon is some kind of awesome national brand is silly. When the day comes and Phil Knight has taken advantage of his last Asian sweatshop worker, the Oregon "program" will be an afterthought. If it isn't already.

I don't think it's some kind of "awesome national brand," but it's more than your dismissive take on it. The BIG admitted Rutgers into their league in my lifetime, and other than Buck they've been a big boring collection of teams for as long as I can remember. So I'll take a hard pass at falling to my knees in awe of the Big 10.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,764 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

I don't think it's some kind of "awesome national brand," but it's more than your dismissive take on it. The BIG admitted Rutgers into their league in my lifetime, and other than Buck they've been a big boring collection of teams for as long as I can remember. So I'll take a hard pass at falling to my knees in awe of the Big 10.
    Great point. I’m not really kneeling before the B1G. But unlike others in this bastion of free thought, I’m not falling on my knees in awe of duck, either.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Great point. I’m not really kneeling before the B1G. But unlike others in this bastion of free thought, I’m not falling on my knees in awe of duck, either.
    Stockholm syndrome is real