Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Stankiest of Public Restrooms?

13»

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honey Bucket

Bucees really ruined the shitty highway bathroom game in Texas. Anything less than a digital availability system and 30+ urinals and you might as well not stop.

They've hired me for some alterations.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge

One of the joys of living in Missouri as the least taxed state in the US is some things you would expect as basics just don’t exist. Like any kind of plan for state park fecal treatment. Go to a state park and in most rural areas it is literally a shit pit with no chemical treatment or other plan. Just a really large hole, a poorly made outhouse and the lingering smell of shat out Stag chili, fried catfish and cheap beer. Nothing to contain it, you can smell it 150 yards from the shitter.

In the summer it’s vomit inducing.

I read MO is only the 13th lowest taxed state in the Union.

#NotATugComment
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Forest Service or State Park Campground
    You may be right, it may only feel like it. I guess we do have better roads than Mississippi.

But we also have the Hancock II amendment. Anything not spent during the year gets returned to the taxpayer. No carry over budget, no rainy day fund.

And there is little padded spending. As an example, TANF for 3 kids tops out at $292 in Missouri. In Oregon it tops out at $506.