Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Stankiest of Public Restrooms?

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    FREE PUB!!!!!!!!

But also Coachella 2010, Day 3.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honey Bucket

pawz said:

I can handle a Honey Bucket. But the worst for me are the rest stops along I5.

You always know you are in a doozey when you make the conscious decision it's more sanitary to NOT wash your hands than touch any fucking surface in a bathroom.

Don't get me started on things I've done to NOT grab a door handle on the way out of a rest room.

I-5 Rest Stops Superiority Guy
    I thought @huskyhooligan was the I-5 Rest STOps Superiority Guy?
    I am. tee hee
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dive Bar
    Italian train station.

The horrors... the horrors...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Forest Service or State Park Campground
    Wtf is a honeybucket
  • Options

Wtf is a honeybucket

The fuck? You dumb kraut.
    I've literally never heard the term.

In the backwoods of Oregon where I grew up outside Corvallis we didn't speak of this
  • Options
    pawz said:

chuck said:

The field.

I was at an away football game back in the day to watch my older brother. It was in Washougal. There was one, single toilet, bathroom beneath the stands. I had an emergency shit and, after waiting behind about 10 guys who fortunately were only taking pisses, I finally had my turn.

So I'm locking the door behind me and hurriedly getting my pants undone with my other hand, I take a glance at the toilet. It was literally overflowing with empty cups and paper nacho trays and at leat a six pack of empty beer bottles. There was a curled turd and a wad of toilet paper on top of it all and the toilet was running. The center of the debris pile and the curled turd on top stuck up higher than the seat.

So yeah, I squatted over that mess and exploded. I think I managed it unscathed, but the funny part was that when I came out there was still a line and one of my friends was in it, waiting to take his own emergency shit. I told him about it and he ended up finding some bushes by the parking lot, tool a shit, and ripped off his underwear to wipe.

Oh that's some funny shit. Popped my cookies.

Confirmed though, we? need an OFFICIAL Emergency Shit Curled Turd Thread.

Probably back in February I took some horse paste for preventative measures and didn't know one of the most common side effects - a blow out. Had gone to eat with one of my two dads and he wanted to go for a walk after. So we go. About a quarter of the way into the walk I determine that I need to shit and nothing is gonna stop it.

We hustle back down the trail as fast as I possibly could possibly waddle despite the mounting pressure that was making movement difficult. Thankfully there was a honey bucket/port-a-potty ( @Pitchfork51 ) at the beginning of the trail. It was marvelously clean for one of those - legit could have been cleaned that day. However I take no chances and didn't have time to cover the seat with TP so attempt to squat over the top of the seat. This isn't working too well because the shit keeps coming and I need to sit - so I do - and finish the job. Pretty sure the entire intestine cleaned out.

None the less I creak upward and start the wipe process. Then I notice something is wrong. Very wrong. I look back behind me and realize that not only is there shit all over the seat, but I've sat square in them middle of the pile without realizing it.

Took a roll-and-a-half to get me, myself and the toilet seat cleaned up. No sanitizer in the porta but thankfully the old man had some in the car before I got in.

CSB. FML. FJB. LGB.

Still have no idea what the term is
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    Founders Club
    Truck Stop or Gas Station

pawz said:

chuck said:

The field.

I was at an away football game back in the day to watch my older brother. It was in Washougal. There was one, single toilet, bathroom beneath the stands. I had an emergency shit and, after waiting behind about 10 guys who fortunately were only taking pisses, I finally had my turn.

So I'm locking the door behind me and hurriedly getting my pants undone with my other hand, I take a glance at the toilet. It was literally overflowing with empty cups and paper nacho trays and at leat a six pack of empty beer bottles. There was a curled turd and a wad of toilet paper on top of it all and the toilet was running. The center of the debris pile and the curled turd on top stuck up higher than the seat.

So yeah, I squatted over that mess and exploded. I think I managed it unscathed, but the funny part was that when I came out there was still a line and one of my friends was in it, waiting to take his own emergency shit. I told him about it and he ended up finding some bushes by the parking lot, tool a shit, and ripped off his underwear to wipe.

Probably back in February I took some horse paste for preventative measures and didn't know one of the most common side effects - a blow out. Had gone to eat with one of my two dads and he wanted to go for a walk after. So we go. About a quarter of the way into the walk I determine that I need to shit and nothing is gonna stop it.

We hustle back down the trail as fast as I possibly could possibly waddle despite the mounting pressure that was making movement difficult. Thankfully there was a honey bucket/port-a-potty ( @Pitchfork51 ) at the beginning of the trail. It was marvelously clean for one of those - legit could have been cleaned that day. However I take no chances and didn't have time to cover the seat with TP so attempt to squat over the top of the seat. This isn't working too well because the shit keeps coming and I need to sit - so I do - and finish the job. Pretty sure the entire intestine cleaned out.

None the less I creak upward and start the wipe process. Then I notice something is wrong. Very wrong. I look back behind me and realize that not only is there shit all over the seat, but I've sat square in them middle of the pile without realizing it.

Took a roll-and-a-half to get me, myself and the toilet seat cleaned up. No sanitizer in the porta but thankfully the old man had some in the car before I got in.

CSB. FML. FJB. LGB.

Still have no idea what the term is
    @HHusky fucking stupid this one ....

I kid.

Kind of.

• Options
    A portapotty?

Is that your goofy ass northwestern term?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A portapotty?

Is that your goofy ass northwestern term?

There's two basic types that I know of: Honey Bucket and Bishop. Bishop doesn't have the flair that Honey Bucket is obviously dripping with.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge
    pawz said:

chuck said:

The field.

CSB. FML. FJB. LGB.

Don’t EATIG horse paste !
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    Founders Club
    Truck Stop or Gas Station

pawz said:

chuck said:

The field.

CSB. FML. FJB. LGB.

I still haven't got the crud despite ample attempts and no communist jabs. Hope this helps.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge
    pawz said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

The field.

CSB. FML. FJB. LGB.

I still haven't got the crud despite ample attempts and no communist jabs. Hope this helps.

Sounds like the apple flavor is best.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge

Bucees really ruined the shitty highway bathroom game in Texas. Anything less than a digital availability system and 30+ urinals and you might as well not stop.

Don’t mess with Texas.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Honey Bucket

Wtf is a honeybucket

The fuck? You dumb kraut.
    I've literally never heard the term.

In the backwoods of Oregon where I grew up outside Corvallis we didn't speak of this
    You probably knew it as your "bedroom."

Sorry. Too easy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2022
    Honey Bucket
    After dark, at the West Seattle Eagles beer garden, people in line for the Honey Buckets kept going into the first one, then coming out really quick. I said, okay, opened the door, stepped inside, and as I did so, the completely full-to-the-top shit and piss tank splashed its contents onto my feet.

Never before or since have I seen such a completely full & spilling over Honey Bucket like that. Fucking Disgusting. Thought they were supposed to lock the door when they got within 6 inches of the top.

P.S. Anybody got the link to that New Orleans Shit Fest I read about a year or two ago? Good Chit.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    One of the joys of living in Missouri as the least taxed state in the US is some things you would expect as basics just don’t exist. Like any kind of plan for state park fecal treatment. Go to a state park and in most rural areas it is literally a shit pit with no chemical treatment or other plan. Just a really large hole, a poorly made outhouse and the lingering smell of shat out Stag chili, fried catfish and cheap beer. Nothing to contain it, you can smell it 150 yards from the shitter.

In the summer it’s vomit inducing.