Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Stankiest of Public Restrooms?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

The Stankiest of Public Restrooms? 23 votes

Truck Stop or Gas Station
8%
whlinderpawz 2 votes
Honey Bucket
34%
RaceBannonSwayeRoadDawg55huskyhooliganTurdBomberBleachedAnusDawgFishpo31TXDawg 8 votes
Ski Lodge
4%
YellowSnow 1 vote
Forest Service or State Park Campground
21%
PurpleBazechuckPitchfork51RDRStLouisDawg 5 votes
Dive Bar
26%
DerekJohnsonAtomicDawgYouKnowItEl_KJoeEDangerously1to392831weretaken 6 votes
School
0%
Airport
0%
F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off
4%
CFetters_Nacho_Lover 1 vote

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    The worst I’ve seen was in a marina on a lake.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Honey Bucket

Honey bucket hands down

I became an expert in where I could use a real bathroom in Seattle to avoid jobsite buckets. Should have wrote a book. In a high rise go to a multi tenant floor up high. They usually lock the first couple of floors to keep the bums out. A sports coat and a brisk walk that says I belong here, fuck off, and you can go anywhere

Covid really put a crimp in it though

From a pure grossness standpoint it's Honeybucket or Campground IMHO. I can remember being at Pac 10's at Lake Natomoa (shout out to @Doogles ) when it was 100 degrees and hundreds of row peter puffers were dropping their pre race nervous loads. Worst honey bucket scene ever.

But there's nothing worse than a ski lodge at 845AM with like 20 stalls all being used at once with people that have been in their cars for an hour full of coffee and bacon. Come on @pawz that bathroom at Crystal is just terrible on a Sat morning. It's a volume issue.
    The AM shits at the lodge before first chair are legendarily bad. Everyone is blowing out their disgusting coffee shits mixed with the hangover diarrhea from the night prior.

ATBS, Honey Buckets are literally full of shit that never goes away. And if it's hot out, forget about it. Try using one at the drag strip at the Northwest Nationals this year and get back to me.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    Honey Bucket
    Toilet humor is best humor. This is already the best thread on this bored all year.

Imagine using a Honey Bucket right after Fetters, versus sitting in the stall next to him at a lodge. No comparison.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    Ski Lodge

Toilet humor is best humor. This is already the best thread on this bored all year.

Imagine using a Honey Bucket right after Fetters, versus sitting in the stall next to him at a lodge. No comparison.

I have young boys. My whole life is potty talk.

We're always trying to innovate at Ye Olde Record Shoppe.

Imagine 20 fetters bombing a room at once with no blue chemicals.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

Huh?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dive Bar
    Formerly the Up N Up in Bellingham. Can't believe that passed any kind of health inspection. RIP, as it was a cool place anyway.

I camped at Laguna-Seca for the MotoGP races once, and it was the most amazing Honey Bucket experience ever. They actually had a brick and mortar bathroom facility at the track, but I preferred the Honey Buckets. It was just a row of something like 40 of them, and they were sucked down frequently. Once per hour, all of the doors would be opened and a truck would drive past the row, blasting some kind of biodegradable cleaner at massive volume into all of the buckets. Once per hour, those shitboxes would be the cleanest seat you'll ever sit on. I've never seen an event be that on top of their shit management.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Honey Bucket
    Mid-afternoon at the hydroplane races...
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honey Bucket
    Almost went forest service / campground as the fear of a spider crawling on my junk terrifies me but honestly the visual of a honey bucket is just as terrifying. Saw something a month or so about a poop hammock in the portapotty that catches your poop before it hits the murky blue liquid, preventing the liquid splashing and hitting our soft spots.

Also who fucking raised some of these people?

Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge

Almost went forest service / campground as the fear of a spider crawling on my junk terrifies me but honestly the visual of a honey bucket is just as terrifying. Saw something a month or so about a poop hammock in the portapotty that catches your poop before it hits the murky blue liquid, preventing the liquid splashing and hitting our soft spots.

Also who fucking raised some of these people?

Ah the "nest". I'm a proponent of the paper ass gasket, but if not available you just have a squat I think. This is where being tall comes in handy- i.e., plenty of clearance.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ski Lodge

Honey bucket hands down

I became an expert in where I could use a real bathroom in Seattle to avoid jobsite buckets. Should have wrote a book. In a high rise go to a multi tenant floor up high. They usually lock the first couple of floors to keep the bums out. A sports coat and a brisk walk that says I belong here, fuck off, and you can go anywhere

Covid really put a crimp in it though

From a pure grossness standpoint it's Honeybucket or Campground IMHO. I can remember being at Pac 10's at Lake Natomoa (shout out to @Doogles ) when it was 100 degrees and hundreds of row peter puffers were dropping their pre race nervous loads. Worst honey bucket scene ever.

But there's nothing worse than a ski lodge at 845AM with like 20 stalls all being used at once with people that have been in their cars for an hour full of coffee and bacon. Come on @pawz that bathroom at Crystal is just terrible on a Sat morning. It's a volume issue.
    The AM shits at the lodge before first chair are legendarily bad. Everyone is blowing out their disgusting coffee shits mixed with the hangover diarrhea from the night prior.

ATBS, Honey Buckets are literally full of shit that never goes away. And if it's hot out, forget about it. Try using one at the drag strip at the Northwest Nationals this year and get back to me.
    This is one of the better descriptions.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dive Bar
    pawz said:

I can handle a Honey Bucket. But the worst for me are the rest stops along I5.

You always know you are in a doozey when you make the conscious decision it's more sanitary to NOT wash your hands than touch any fucking surface in a bathroom.

Don't get me started on things I've done to NOT grab a door handle on the way out of a rest room.

I-5 Rest Stops Superiority Guy
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dive Bar
    If you have to take a shit you’re lucky to have a door on its hinges in a dive bar
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honey Bucket
    Strip clubs are pretty bad. Been a long time