Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stunning and brave

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don't have a problem with you Roadie

At all

You're a reasonable guy

I know. And same back to you. I’m just not up in arms about this yet. It shouldn’t be happening at all, but whacky shit has always happened on this country. If and when I see it happening frequently, I will have a problem with it.
    The long game Roadie…the long game…that’s what the progressives are playing. Remember that. Remember how things start and how they end (they never end). Where they start is miles from where the end up. The NRA knows this and that’s why they say fuck off every time someone proposes new 2A restrictions.

When this teachers student are lawyers, doctors, politicians, etc..where do you think it will be?

TKS admitted it. If your were a leftist in 1995 and haven’t evolved your positions further left, you are now a conservative and the enemy.
    Damone’s right, you know
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,988
    Education majors typically have the lowest GPA entering college and the highest GPA upon graduation.

Kinda tells you all you need to know.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

Edit: fucked up the quote so I tagged you. It was about being too cool to stand up to evil.

@RaceBannon, you pick and choose what is a big deal and what isn’t pretty often. Headlines and hot topics are often misleading.

January 6th wasn’t a huge tragedy and our democracy wasn’t almost stolen. Blacks don’t get hunted down for sport by police. Headlines and political folks won’t shut the fuck up about trans-rights even tho that is less than 1% of the population. White supremacy, blah, blah. I don’t need to have a strong stance on everything, because a lot of it is pumped up, media created bullshit.

I’m on your side with this. I agree with a lot of your views on here. The dumb fuck left has made it very hard to support them and I can’t any longer.

It has obviously happened in some schools. Is it some rampant problem that is ruining the kids? I have my doubts and haven’t seen it myself. Controversy and debate is what gets the clicks and the viewers.

I’m of the age where a lot of friends of mine have school aged kids, along with myself. And this shit doesn’t come up, probably because it doesn’t happen very often in real life. I don’t have anyone I would consider woke in my circle.

Tend to agree that this woke teacher stuff isn't absolutely everywhere as conservative rags would have you believe. My wife is a teacher and it doesn't even move the needle in her school. That said I do think this is heavily geography influenced. Yella had a helluva blowout with Admin in the Seattle ISD about BLM/woke agendas being pushed hard in the schools. One of the single biggest reasons he left Seattle. I have talked to him at length about this stuff. It is happening in *some* places, and when it does happen it seems to be over the top woke pandering and a negative influence to children in my mind. But, I do agree that it isn't some nationwide emergency. Like most liberal lunacies you probably see 90% of it in heavily urban areas of the west coast and the north east. The rest of the cuntry is like "shut the fuck up you beta dweeb."
    Sounds like you and yella need to learn more about diversity equity and inclusion.

I can point you to some dope courses.

Just pony up 5k or so for a fat chick to lecture you for a few hours about how your masculinity is violence
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Swaye said:

Edit: fucked up the quote so I tagged you. It was about being too cool to stand up to evil.

@RaceBannon, you pick and choose what is a big deal and what isn’t pretty often. Headlines and hot topics are often misleading.

January 6th wasn’t a huge tragedy and our democracy wasn’t almost stolen. Blacks don’t get hunted down for sport by police. Headlines and political folks won’t shut the fuck up about trans-rights even tho that is less than 1% of the population. White supremacy, blah, blah. I don’t need to have a strong stance on everything, because a lot of it is pumped up, media created bullshit.

I’m on your side with this. I agree with a lot of your views on here. The dumb fuck left has made it very hard to support them and I can’t any longer.

It has obviously happened in some schools. Is it some rampant problem that is ruining the kids? I have my doubts and haven’t seen it myself. Controversy and debate is what gets the clicks and the viewers.

I’m of the age where a lot of friends of mine have school aged kids, along with myself. And this shit doesn’t come up, probably because it doesn’t happen very often in real life. I don’t have anyone I would consider woke in my circle.

Tend to agree that this woke teacher stuff isn't absolutely everywhere as conservative rags would have you believe. My wife is a teacher and it doesn't even move the needle in her school. That said I do think this is heavily geography influenced. Yella had a helluva blowout with Admin in the Seattle ISD about BLM/woke agendas being pushed hard in the schools. One of the single biggest reasons he left Seattle. I have talked to him at length about this stuff. It is happening in *some* places, and when it does happen it seems to be over the top woke pandering and a negative influence to children in my mind. But, I do agree that it isn't some nationwide emergency. Like most liberal lunacies you probably see 90% of it in heavily urban areas of the west coast and the north east. The rest of the cuntry is like "shut the fuck up you beta dweeb."
    Sounds like you and yella need to learn more about diversity equity and inclusion.

I can point you to some dope courses.

Just pony up 5k or so for a fat chick to lecture you for a few hours about how your masculinity is violence
    homerun accuracy

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Brainwashing is not education. It's child abuse. It shouldn't be allowed anywhere.

I'm sticking to that position.