Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stunning and brave

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"I need my students to know that they are safe and they are loved here..so by having just that teeny little flag at the front of my room, I can communicate to them that I support them and that this is a safe place for them where they can focus on learning. And that means everything to me. And if a student has a problem with it then they can find a different teacher."

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    She honestly believes a tiny flag means what she thinks it means to grade schoolers.

So many naive dumb teachers today. They should just end Colleges of Education.

Probably wood.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,838 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2022
    Teachers selecting students. Brilliant.

Notice the lib grin at the end. You see it on all of their faces now.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    The only kids that truly matter in her indoctrination room. We pulled our teen from a class taught by one of these loons. Every single day was LGBTQ day in her classroom. They hated going to her class. A GD English class. I would advise every parent to look at the FB of every teacher their kid has.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    But how are kids being groomed?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    She’s naive, but let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares about a small flag in the classroom?

She’s naive, but let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares about a small flag in the classroom?

My teens teacher only had a flag in her classroom too. But she wove LGBTQ and Race into every single lesson plan.

Who's naive?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,396 Founders Club

The pile of who cares moments keeps growing

All evil needs to win is to be too cool to care

@RoadDawg55 you're right about a lot of things. But Race hits the nail on the head with this one.
    dnc said:

I care about the "And if a student has a problem with it then they can find a different teacher" line.
    Sounds inclusive of the kids that may think differently.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

I care about the "And if a student has a problem with it then they can find a different teacher" line.
    I missed that line. I just heard her bullshit about the flag being a symbol that the gay students are safe and that she didn’t want to make it a big deal.

I guess going on social media to get “atta girls” made it a somewhat big deal. I still stand by my opinion that most of this is click baity, Twitter debates, and adults using this as a political weapon. It barely exists in real life.

dnc said:

I missed that line. I just heard her bullshit about the flag being a symbol that the gay students are safe and that she didn’t want to make it a big deal.

I guess going on social media to get “atta girls” made it a somewhat big deal. I still stand by my opinion that most of this is click baity, Twitter debates, and adults using this as a political weapon. It barely exists in real life.
    So you have kids in school right now?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,524 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Homerun accuracy.

She does. Way, way too much. That's the issue Roady.

dnc said:

"I need my students to know that they are safe and they are loved here..so by having just that teeny little flag at the front of my room, I can communicate to them that I support them and that this is a safe place for them where they can focus on learning. And that means everything to me. And if a student has a problem with it then they can find a different teacher."
    Doesn't sound like much of an inclusive safe space
    A dumb, lazy LibTard contradicts themselves. I'm shocked.
    MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Homerun accuracy.
    Shut Up, spineless faggot.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited May 2022
    MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

Homerun accuracy.
    What a fucking idiot. You have zero integrity.