Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ummmm, no they’re not Joey

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Is this a commercial on the destruction of the Black nuclear family by the Left? Maybe they should have jumped into a time capsule to 1960 and run the same scenario.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

I know for a fact that this video is viewed in 4th grade and teachers swoon over it.

https://youtu.be/4K5fbQ1-zps

Now tell me how any of the things he listed have anything to do with being black?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.

There is enough there that it won a governor in Virginia the election because parents had enough. I don't have kids in school

Florida passes a law to keep the freaks out of kindergarten and remind me again who has been freaking out since

Pro tip - if your opponent hates your issue then double down on it

It works
    I’m not going into a children’s classroom, I have a hard time believing this is really happening and is rampant. I could be wrong but all of this is getting a little crazy and I think people are reading the headline news stories and thinking it’s a lot more real than it is Again, I could be wrong but in general a lot of this doesn’t exist anywhere but online.
    Hang on, hang on, you mean people are reacting to political dog whistles, not questioning them and thinking they’re accurate to a tee? On this board? In this economy?

Get outta town…

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club
    edited April 2022

I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.

There is enough there that it won a governor in Virginia the election because parents had enough. I don't have kids in school

Florida passes a law to keep the freaks out of kindergarten and remind me again who has been freaking out since

It works
    I’m not going into a children’s classroom, I have a hard time believing this is really happening and is rampant. I could be wrong but all of this is getting a little crazy and I think people are reading the headline news stories and thinking it’s a lot more real than it is. Again, I could be wrong but in general a lot of this doesn’t exist anywhere but online.
    I think it's pretty prevalent in your normal liberal hotbeds along the coasts. It's not a majority, but it's a sizable percentage at some schools. The largest high school in southern Arizona is having a drag queen show. It was mocked on the right wing station. Nobody in power wants to stop it because then all the woke retards will call them homophobic (or is it transphobic)? Then more normal people leave the public schools. Then these dolts wonder why entrollment dropped from 65,000 20 years ago to low 40s now.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

I know for a fact that this video is viewed in 4th grade and teachers swoon over it.

Had to do this at UW. That was 2007.

All the generation that had this shit are now teachers.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited May 2022

Uhhhh up 20%??? Try the number is up 4000% in like the last 8 years. To ignore these extremely dangerous people and their march to destroy this country is to be naive and you will lose before you ever got a chance to play.

If 1 out of 200 surveyed kids 8 years ago said they were transgender that's 0.5%. Today, if 40 say they are transgender, that's 20%.

Sorry. It wasn't meant as an attack. Tucker said the number was up 4000% over the last 8 years or something like that. In a debate over the subject, the counter argument put to me was up until recently there were no real polls regarding transgenderism and thousands more are now comfortable revealing their true identities. I don't think either position can be proved but mine is we live in a very sick and perverted society which is developing mental illness at a rate we've never experienced before. The Minister of Truth would most likely have me placed into solitary confinement for stating this publicly.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

Now tell me how any of the things he listed have anything to do with being black?
    It goes through a list of black stereotypes.

No dads, poor, no "access" to things. Etc. The best part is when he says all the black guys would beat them in a straight up race. Lol. JFC.

I'd like to see it done differently and see the outcome. "Those of you who can get scholarships based on your skin color take 2 steps forward".
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

It works
    That’s what is so fucking stupid about all of this. It’s both sides doubling down in something that barely exists.

I do have a kid in school and he wouldn’t even know what the fuck the adults are talking about.

I’m on your side about there being no need to teach 5-10 year olds about gays and tranny’s. Anyone with common sense is. It’s creepy, weird, and irrelevant for 99% of kids. I know more than 1% of humans are gay, but it’s something to talk about and process later in life, not in early childhood. Next thing these weird fucks will be doing is teaching 8 year olds about harm reduction and to be careful of fentanyl in their Capri Suns.

I guess that I get annoyed about the constant chatter and arguments about something that barely exists.

SFGbob said:

Then why would the state of California feel the need to do this?

May 8, 2019, 7:54 PM PDT
    By Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California has overhauled its sex education guidance for public school teachers, encouraging them to talk about gender identity with kindergartners and give advice to LGBT teenagers for navigating relationships and having safe sex.

LGBT advocates praised the new recommendations for giving attention to a community that is often left out of sex education policies. But some parents and conservative groups assailed the more than 700-page document as an assault on parental rights, arguing it exposes children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home.
    Teenage kids is different. I have no problem with there being LGBT programs to help those teenagers out and navigating what can be a tricky situation. Some gay kids don’t have family support because they are gay and that is actually sad and they might need people outside of their families to help.

Gender identity for kindergartners is fucking insane
    Not if you want to normalize it which is the agensa.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited May 2022
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

By Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California has overhauled its sex education guidance for public school teachers, encouraging them to talk about gender identity with kindergartners and give advice to LGBT teenagers for navigating relationships and having safe sex.

LGBT advocates praised the new recommendations for giving attention to a community that is often left out of sex education policies. But some parents and conservative groups assailed the more than 700-page document as an assault on parental rights, arguing it exposes children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home.
    Teenage kids is different. I have no problem with there being LGBT programs to help those teenagers out and navigating what can be a tricky situation. Some gay kids don’t have family support because they are gay and that is actually sad and they might need people outside of their families to help.

It ain’t happening. I’m telling you, my kid and his friends would have no idea what the fuck they were even talking about. Other kids in my near and extended family, same thing. That goes for my friends’ children as well.

The more it keeps getting argued, the more fire it gets. Sometimes you have to fight issues and other times you need to simply tell the creeps to fuck off once and that’s it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited May 2022

SFGbob said:

By Associated Press

Gender identity for kindergartners is fucking insane.
    Why does T get lumped in with Lesbian and Gay? There are almost no actual trans kids. The vast majority at this point are girls who are the same girls in the uncool kid group who are going through normal body image things. Same as always. The difference is they have a new group they can join that is not only cool, it's an oppressed minority and gets lots of attention and adults more then willing to help them with their "transition"

You don't see the good looking, popular girls going trans.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,017 Standard Supporter
    The Libs of Tic Toc would beg to differ. It is happening. Certainly, it isn't universal, but it is also not isolated.

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

By Associated Press

It ain’t happening. I’m telling you, my kid and his friends would have no idea what the fuck they were even talking about. Other kids in my near and extended family, same thing. That goes for my friends’ children as well.

The more it keeps getting argued, the more fire it gets. Sometimes you have to fight issues and other times you need to simply tell the creeps to fuck off once and that’s it.

The Libs of Tic Toc would beg to differ. It is happening. Certainly, it isn't universal, but it is also not isolated.

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

By Associated Press

And it's being discussed. My children are the better part of their mother and much more respectful than me but they are aware of the transgenderism insanity and gay stuff being pushed on them everywhere. They mock it among their peers but don't necessarily speak out about it as I do.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club
    This shows why this is a good issue for the GOP politically and why it isn't going anywhere. I'd prefer to debate the green bullshit and get back to cheap and abundant fossil fuel to fuel the economy and create wealth rather than print it. Problem is both parties are scared of the ignorant unicorn energy crowd so we have 6 dollar a gallon gas which actually fucks poor and middle class workers

But the same freaks behind green energy are behind this social bullshit so just beat them,

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,988
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

The Vegetable today speaking to teachers. “They’re not somebody else’s children, they’re yours when you’re in the classroom.”

This man must be impeached. He’s unfit mentally for office.

Every elementary teacher I have ever known refers to their students as “my kids” It’s a term of endearment and they care for them and want them to grow. Excited for them when they accomplish later in life. It has has nothing to do about replacing parents.

I know you don’t have a damn clue of what goes on in the real world. But this is a fucking doozy
    Biden’s language was clumsy and poorly delivered. He’s doing what politicians do when they don’t really have an idea of what to do. Play to the audience and read the teleprompter, while hoping that whoever wrote this us less drivel didn’t steer you too far down the wrong path.

He should have said something like, “all teacher’s should treat their students with a level of attention and care as though they are their own, while in the classroom, and we need to acknowledge and respect the fact that every child comes from a different background and set of values that are rooted and nurtured in their familial upbringing.”

But he’s not smart enough to deliver nuance on his own and his handlers are indifferent to the importance of it. Pounding away at the current popular political narrative, irrespective of the appropriate messaging is why he’s sitting under 40% in the polls.

But so what. Fuck him for not being smart enough or skilled enough to see what he’s doing to himself. His idiotic staff seems to have found the one big ticket issue to lose suburban moms and they seem hell bent on going through with it. Coupled with the economy, and a war in Europe, I don’t see a path back for the big guy or the DNC in November.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Day One of RDS Presidency.

Unleash domestic O & G production.
    Ban CRT training in all Gov. depts.
    Start collecting on student loan debt
    Eliminate all new environmental regs by Joey
    Clean out the entire upper floors of FBI/CIA
    Fire all Joey Pentagon officials
    Fire every General under Joey
    Fire the head of every single gov. agency.

He will have 3 months to work out the details before he’s sworn in.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,988
    The cancer has metastasized. Every agency needs a complete decapitation.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

By Associated Press

Gender identity for kindergartners is fucking insane.
    But they aren't just limiting it to teenage kids. That's the point.