Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ummmm, no they’re not Joey

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

The Vegetable today speaking to teachers. “They’re not somebody else’s children, they’re yours when you’re in the classroom.”

This man must be impeached. He’s unfit mentally for office.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The Vegetable today speaking to teachers. “They’re not somebody else’s children, they’re yours when you’re in the classroom.”

Every elementary teacher I have ever known refers to their students as “my kids” It’s a term of endearment and they care for them and want them to grow. Excited for them when they accomplish later in life. It has has nothing to do about replacing parents.

I know you don’t have a damn clue of what goes on in the real world. But this is a fucking doozy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    It's actually not bad. I just disagree with you on principle you fucking joker
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Every elementary teacher I have ever known refers to their students as “my kids” It’s a term of endearment and they care for them and want them to grow. Excited for them when they accomplish later in life. It has has nothing to do about replacing parents.

I know you don’t have a damn clue of what goes on in the real world. But this is a fucking doozy
    Dementia Joe talks about little kids rubbing his legs, he touches them inappropriately while sitting in his lap, he sniffs them like a predator, his own son was so sick in the head he had sex with his dead brother's wife and his teenage niece. Are you this dumb to believe Joe just meant this as a term of endearment? Cowards like you are destroying this world.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited April 2022
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

"They're not somebody else's children................Fuck off, idiot. This is no different than the TikTok loons that brag about your children being their children and they can teach them whatever they want when you're not around. You talk about others being out of touch. Look in the GD mirror.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,017 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

"They're not somebody else's children................Fuck off, idiot. This is no different than the TikTok loons that brag about your children being their children and they can teach them whatever they want when you're not around and then tell them not to tell their parents about it. Just don't call it grooming. You talk about others being out of touch. Look in the GD mirror.
    edited April 2022

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

"They're not somebody else's children................Fuck off, idiot. This is no different than the TikTok loons that brag about your children being their children and they can teach them whatever they want when you're not around and then tell them not to tell their parents about it. Just don't call it grooming. You talk about others being out of touch. Look in the GD mirror.
    We have a special closet over here filled with children's clothes. So when little Suzie comes in if she doesn't really know if she's a girl, we can let her dress in boys clothes all day. Then send her back home in her dress. "Be sure not to tell Mommy and Daddy, it's our secret".
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    "Children aren't YOURS they are the USA's."
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Then they shouldn't care about being paid what their worth. Because it's just about the kids.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2022
    I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2022
    HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, they want little Billy to cut off his dick on TikTok while the rest of the class gives him a standing ovation!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.

If I could guess I'd say they are taking competition out of sports, math etc.

You need that to grow kids.

A lot of losers get motivated after high school as well and flourish later on.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,934 Founders Club
    haie said:

If I could guess I'd say they are taking competition out of sports, math etc.

You need that to grow kids.

A lot of losers get motivated after high school as well and flourish later on.
    Not just kids.

Growth is one of the highest of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,395 Founders Club

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,838 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Dementia Joe talks about little kids rubbing his legs, he touches them inappropriately while sitting in his lap, he sniffs them like a predator, his own son was so sick in the head he had sex with his dead brother's wife and his teenage niece. Are you this dumb to believe Joe just meant this as a term of endearment? Cowards like you are destroying this world.
    If we're gonna start bashing having sex with your dead brother's wife, I'm out!
    How fucked up can a family be? The drug addicted hooker user actually had the balls to ask his dead brothers wife to take an AIDS test.

The Veggie parroted the same BS in his bumbling, stumbling remarks.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Then why would the state of California feel the need to do this?

May 8, 2019, 7:54 PM PDT
    By Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California has overhauled its sex education guidance for public school teachers, encouraging them to talk about gender identity with kindergartners and give advice to LGBT teenagers for navigating relationships and having safe sex.

LGBT advocates praised the new recommendations for giving attention to a community that is often left out of sex education policies. But some parents and conservative groups assailed the more than 700-page document as an assault on parental rights, arguing it exposes children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home.