Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ummmm, no they’re not Joey

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.

Then why would the state of California feel the need to do this?

May 8, 2019, 7:54 PM PDT
    By Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California has overhauled its sex education guidance for public school teachers, encouraging them to talk about gender identity with kindergartners and give advice to LGBT teenagers for navigating relationships and having safe sex.

LGBT advocates praised the new recommendations for giving attention to a community that is often left out of sex education policies. But some parents and conservative groups assailed the more than 700-page document as an assault on parental rights, arguing it exposes children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home.
    Teenage kids is different. I have no problem with there being LGBT programs to help those teenagers out and navigating what can be a tricky situation. Some gay kids don’t have family support because they are gay and that is actually sad and they might need people outside of their families to help.

Gender identity for kindergartners is fucking insane.
    Why does T get lumped in with Lesbian and Gay? There are almost no actual trans kids. The vast majority at this point are girls who are the same girls in the uncool kid group who are going through normal body image things. Same as always. The difference is they have a new group they can join that is not only cool, it's an oppressed minority and gets lots of attention and adults more then willing to help them with their "transition"

You don't see the good looking, popular girls going trans.
    Nailed it. They rarely go liberal either. Good looking smart women who are popular don't need fringe groups of lunatics to feel included or the government to help them. They can actually get successful guys. Beta boys always get the uggo chicks.
    Being liberal is basically ugly white girls cry for help.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

I do think this has kind of taken on a life of its own because of politics and the media. I doubt the 2nd grade classroom at the local elementary school is really much different from 20 years ago.

They have a set schedule where they do math, reading, history, they eat lunch, they go to recess a couple times. Maybe PE and music 2-3 times per week. A little bit of Holiday centric arts and crafts.

I strongly doubt it’s tranny this, gay sex that. It’s mostly (not all) fiction and dramatized on both sides by fucking loons. Quit taking the bait.

Then why would the state of California feel the need to do this?

May 8, 2019, 7:54 PM PDT
    By Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California has overhauled its sex education guidance for public school teachers, encouraging them to talk about gender identity with kindergartners and give advice to LGBT teenagers for navigating relationships and having safe sex.

LGBT advocates praised the new recommendations for giving attention to a community that is often left out of sex education policies. But some parents and conservative groups assailed the more than 700-page document as an assault on parental rights, arguing it exposes children to ideas about sexuality and gender that should be taught at home.
    Teenage kids is different. I have no problem with there being LGBT programs to help those teenagers out and navigating what can be a tricky situation. Some gay kids don’t have family support because they are gay and that is actually sad and they might need people outside of their families to help.

Gender identity for kindergartners is fucking insane.
    Why does T get lumped in with Lesbian and Gay? There are almost no actual trans kids. The vast majority at this point are girls who are the same girls in the uncool kid group who are going through normal body image things. Same as always. The difference is they have a new group they can join that is not only cool, it's an oppressed minority and gets lots of attention and adults more then willing to help them with their "transition"

You don't see the good looking, popular girls going trans.
    Nailed it. They rarely go liberal either. Good looking smart women who are popular don't need fringe groups of lunatics to feel included or the government to help them. They can actually get successful guys. Beta boys always get the uggo chicks.
    Being liberal is basically ugly white girls cry for help.
    It gives them something to be angry about other than being ugly
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club
    The hot ones who are losing their looks also like to turn liberal in their 40s, especially if they're divorced
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

The hot ones who are losing their looks also like to turn liberal in their 40s, especially if they're divorced

I guess realizing you’re now barren and 50% less desirable has a price.