Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#BuildTheGate

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

live look at UW's gate

CHOP === the entire state of Oregon.
    Bend is nice
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

haie said:

DucksFC said:

live look at UW's gate

Bend is nice
    Our beaches are way better too. Oregon Coast >>>>>>>>
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon skiing >>>>>Washington skiing.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

@YellowSnow??!!?? True?!???!1-??
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

@YellowSnow??!!?? True?!???!1-??
    If we want skiing hawt talk, where's @puppylove_sugarsteel @steelheader2 and @yobates ???
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DucksFC said:

live look at UW's gate

Bend is nice
    Don't have a problem with Bend and Happy Valley, Lake O, some other parts of Portland.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,319
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bend is great but it's losing some of its coolness. It's like girl who used to be really hot, then went through the MILF phase, and is now hitting her 50's looking good for a woman her age, but a bit tired and has had a bit too much work done.

She still serves a lot of great beer though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Bend is great but it's losing some of its coolness. It's like girl who used to be really hot, then went through the MILF phase, and is now hitting her 50's looking good for a woman her age, but a bit tired and has had a bit too much work done.

It was cool in August 2019 coming off a conference championship and having all the quooks stare at me but they wouldn't say shit because my wife was 7 months pregnant.

I probably wouldn't go back there now until the Necromancer sells the couch.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TheHB said:

Bend is great if you play a lot of golf
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

TheHB said:

It was cool in August 2019 coming off a conference championship and having all the quooks stare at me but they wouldn't say shit because my wife was 7 months pregnant.

Jesus Christ dude
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

TheHB said:

Jesus Christ dude
    Fuck off quook. Don't even know your own fanbase.
  • Options
    haie said:

TheHB said:

It was cool that Oregon won that game
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

TheHB said:

Jesus Christ dude
    Fuck off quook. Don't even know your own fanbase.
    People were probably staring at you wondering who the full kit wanker muttering vague insults under his breath while not making eye contact was.
    It was more like me staring at them because my wife was 7 months pregnant and still 1/4 the size of their wives, who were all "full kit".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

TheHB said:

Yeah, cool season for Oreygayan that year for sure.
  • Options
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

TheHB said:

Yeah, cool season for Oreygayan that year for sure.
    you can do better than this.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

you can do better than this.

No he can't. Our beloved @haie is a hammer, a limited purpose tool. To him, everything must look like a nail, as pathetic and desperate as that starts to get. Observing @haie's posting habits is actually a fine barometer of the two major northwest progrums. The more @haie struggles, the greater the disparity between how fucked UW is and how (relatively) not fucked Oregon is.

I've read over 8,000 @haie posts since what's his name committed to Oregon, and over 9,000 of them were desperate arguments with "quooks" about how Oregon is fucked and how it's not over for Washington, backed by such solid evidence as his wife being allegedly skinny and a few Oregon fans' wives that he saw being fat.

We're doomed.gif
  • Options
    Uncle_DuckUncle_Duck Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2022
    haie said:

It was more like me staring at them because my wife was 7 months pregnant and still 1/4 the size of their wives, who were all "full kit".

You know I do vaguely remember some dude walking around looking rabid and carrying a half inflated blow up doll that's belly looked like you'd pumped your load in it for 20 years without cleaning it.... that was you?