Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#BuildTheGate

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Build that wall!!!

haie said:

It was more like me staring at them because my wife was 7 months pregnant and still 1/4 the size of their wives, who were all "full kit".

You know I do vaguely remember some dude walking around looking rabid and carrying a half inflated blow up doll that's belly looked like you'd pumped your load in it for 20 years without cleaning it.... that was you?

@ballz
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

It was more like me staring at them because my wife was 7 months pregnant and still 1/4 the size of their wives, who were all "full kit".

You know I do vaguely remember some dude walking around looking rabid and carrying a half inflated blow up doll that's belly looked like you'd pumped your load in it for 20 years without cleaning it.... that was you?

The meth be telling you that.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DucksFC said:

you can do better than this.

No he can't. Our beloved @haie is a hammer, a limited purpose tool. To him, everything must look like a nail, as pathetic and desperate as that starts to get. Observing @haie's posting habits is actually a fine barometer of the two major northwest progrums. The more @haie struggles, the greater the disparity between how fucked UW is and how (relatively) not fucked Oregon is.

I've read over 8,000 @haie posts since what's his name committed to Oregon, and over 9,000 of them were desperate arguments with "quooks" about how Oregon is fucked and how it's not over for Washington, backed by such solid evidence as his wife being allegedly skinny and a few Oregon fans' wives that he saw being fat.

We're doomed.gif
    My opinion of Oregon hasn't ever changed.

Desperate. Yeah.