Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AANDY says Lambo should've read "Team of Rivals" to keep from being fired

124»

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,157
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

OZONE said:

Had it figured out ages ago... this board was started by a couple of guys that used to be in Kim's inner circle, until they weren't.

Now they act like they were never in his inner circle, because he's an idiot.

For some reason, it took them longer than some, to realize that he was an idiot...

But now that they've realized it, they act like they invented that realization, and others have followed them... people that used to pay Kim money, apparently also somewhat new to the realization about Kim's idiocy.

Are you suggesting there is more to it?

W, JW

This guy just keeps reaching new lows with every post
    And friday is fast approaching, stalin should mobilize the secret police...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    brchco12 said:

OZONE said:

Had it figured out ages ago... this board was started by a couple of guys that used to be in Kim's inner circle, until they weren't.

For some reason, it took them longer than some, to realize that he was an idiot...

But now that they've realized it, they act like they invented that realization, and others have followed them... people that used to pay Kim money, apparently also somewhat new to the realization about Kim's idiocy.

W, JW

We don't have Siberia, but plenty of trees to count on the Peninsula.

Welcome home.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

OZONE said:

W, JW

We're more of a Pol Pot kinda bored. I wonder if this guy wears glasses...
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't see much difference between lambo and sark in the end. If sark has losing records at USC I guess you would be right. I think he will be very similar though. Lambo apologists are some of the worst.

Lambo was handed an absolute machine of a football program. At that point UW was considered a national contender the previous 3 years.

He was the head coach for some of the WORST losses I remember at UW based off of the amount of talent he had. Nobody is perfect but these stuck out to me as moments where he had no clue wtf he was doing.

@ Oregon (Kenny Wheaton. Great red zone route as always)

Oregon 24-22 (Cost us a rose bowl)

USC 21-21 (Consider it a loss given that they blew it and cost us a rose bowl)

Notre Dame 29-21 @ home (WTF happened at the end? I am still confused)

@Notre Dame 54-20 (This became the first in a trend to get our asses kicked vs good opponents on the road)

Colorado 33-21 (I am still confused how we got our ass kicked when Dillon ran wild the first half)

Nebraska 27-14 (Osborne vs. Lambo LOL)

Oregon 31-28 (great start to the game vs oregon as always.)

@UCLA (52-28 see the trend of shitty road performances continuing here. How in the hell did that team give up 52 and lose by 24???)

@Nebraska 55-7 (Great road performance as always)

AFA 45-25 (But Lambo was a great Players Coach. THey love playing for him. They won't quit!)

Spot on! You nailed every bull shit loss of his minus Iowa plunger rape in 1995 when the tough "disciplined" Lambo had his players sneak over the border and get drunk night before the game Varsity Blues style.

I remember the sideline reporter reporting "spoke to coach Lambright and he said if any players are throwing up he's sitting them out"

Anyone got a link to this story? Or a link to the bender the players put on before the game?