Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ahem......

13»

Comments

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014
    I don't really have a problem with Tequilla sharing what he has heard. I really doubt it is true, but it's possible.

What I do have a problem with is him going full retard and saying through Tate's point of view, it makes sense he would be upset at the Seahawks choosing Wilson over Tate. That is what I call going full retard. The worst part about it is he actually put some thought into it and that's what he came up with. He reached a level of stupidity rarely reached on this site. It would be really bad even on doogman.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2014
    RD,

IF the rumor that I've heard is in fact true, then there's going to a ton of spin from all parties to try to keep this kind of stuff outside of the public view. In a similar view, it's why there was so much covering up of what Sark was doing other than the fact that he was doing this in public in plain view and a lot easier to confirm. This would clearly not be the case in the Tate situation. If that makes me stupid for bringing up the fact that there could be spin going on and why the spin fits the storyline (which took about 30 seconds to think up), then I'm FS in this case.

A few other things that I heard today:

One of my buddies that I play basketball with on Sunday's plays basketball often with the Kearse brothers. Apparently it wasn't a huge secret that Tate had a girlfriend (see pictures above) but Tate never thought much about it and would say that he didn't have one. When I told him what I heard his first reaction was "no way" and then about 15 seconds later he said "that makes absolute sense."