Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    so he was boffing Golden Tate?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Can you imagine the scene in Seattle if Russell Wilson announced he was gay? They would build a statue of him in downtown the size of the Colossus at Rhoades.
    Then again, all the middle-aged, muffin-topped front desk ladies who are celebrating his divorce because now he's sure to choose them would be devastated.

... Abundance?
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    There have been the typical rumors flying around. Nobody comes right out ans says what they hear.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't care if he bangs a bunch of bimbo groupies now, but if that happens, he should put the Jesus talk on ice.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Vegasdawg said:

There have been the typical rumors flying around. Nobody comes right out ans says what they hear.

That's because the people who share what they are hearing are full of shit. Take Kim for example.

The people who know what's going on are tight lipped most of the time. Maybe nobody really knows what's going on at all. People put up facades of having a great marriage (is there honestly such a thing?) all the time. It seems like it's great until the divorce.

People get divorced all the time. People should enjoy what athletes do on the field and leave it at that. Not to say every athlete is a bad guy, but the hospital visits and charities are often PR and a way to rub elbows with other rich people, which leads to more business opportunities. People need to wise up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASte0opKBA
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    N.F.L. Bored. Shit. Belongs.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cuntwaffle, you're starting to sound like a doogman poster. Would you like an OT listed before the post? Is it time for an elevated discussion board?
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't care if he bangs a bunch of bimbo groupies now, but if that happens, he should put the Jesus talk on ice.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cuntwaffle, you're starting to sound like a doogman poster. Would you like an OT listed before the post? Is it time for an elevated discussion board?
    Low tweak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I think we should have a Vent Board. I just hate this board after a loss. Punch of people punching their keyboard after a loss when they should just be happy with their life instead.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Didn't Jesus have a lot of groupies too? I don't see the difference. In fact, he still has a lot of groupies.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The rumor I've heard is that it was Tate banging Russell's wife and that had a lot to do with him getting a low ball offer from the team.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

The rumor I've heard is that it was Tate banging Russell's wife and that had a lot to do with him getting a low ball offer from the team.

Da fuq?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Rumor told to me by one of my best friends who normally doesn't say these kinds of things ... apparently someone he works with is tied in with the front office or something along those lines and said as much.