Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ahem......

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Right. So read the article in this context....
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In the immortal words of Ken Griswold: Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What a bunch of sick fucks on this board immediately thinking that Russell and Tate were sleeping together ...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,888
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

N.F.L. Bored. Shit. Belongs.

Cuntwaffle, you're starting to sound like a doogman poster. Would you like an OT listed before the post? Is it time for an elevated discussion board?
    I think we should have a Vent Board. I just hate this board after a loss. Punch of people punching their keyboard after a loss when they should just be happy with their life instead.
    OZONE said:

I don't care if he bangs a bunch of bimbo groupies now, but if that happens, he should put the Jesus talk on ice.

Didn't Jesus have a lot of groupies too? I don't see the difference. In fact, he still has a lot of groupies.
    He hung out with whores, but didn't bang them. Allegedly. Also, his 16 y.o. mother was impregnated by God. Allegedly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

The rumor I've heard is that it was Tate banging Russell's wife and that had a lot to do with him getting a low ball offer from the team.

Elaborate on your story please because this sounds like horse shit.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing Russell's wife caught him hanging out with Kaep doing a ceremonial parking lot rape.... again just passing along what I am hearing don't twist my words. I know a guy who works in the front office and is close to the team.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) What I posted is what I've heard - nothing more or less

2) The Hawks couldn't NOT offer Tate a contract ... but they COULD offer a contract that would be a sufficiently enough below market value to ensure that someone else would pay more and they could spin that the reason he wasn't resigned was tied to a business decision.

3) If the Hawks WANTED to resign Golden Tate, I think that they could have freed up the money to do so.

4) Tate acted very butthurt about having to leave Seattle ... lots of sour grapes there. I got the impression that he wanted to stay but the Hawks made it clearly they didn't want him back and it pissed him off. When you think about it through the lens of the Hawks choosing Wilson over Tate, that could be what pissed Tate off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

What a bunch of sick fucks on this board immediately thinking that Russell and Tate were sleeping together ...

That's more believable than the bullshit you were spewing in this thread.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Old NFL rumor. The week of the last Super Bowl the Raiders played against Tampa, their starting center went AWOL. The story is he walked into his hotel room to find RB Kirby Smart banging his wife.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Old NFL rumor. The week of the last Super Bowl the Raiders played against Tampa, their starting center went AWOL. The story is he walked into his hotel room to find RB Kirby Smart banging his wife.

Barrett Robbins, IIRC. If true, interesting. If not, interesting. Either way, it's interesting.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RWs ex wife is good looking but she needs to eat food.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

She's really average looking imo, brunettes > blondes
  • Options
    Founders Club

She's really average looking imo, brunettes > blondes
    This. She's nothing special, and is a crazy bitch from what I've heard.