Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Your favorite brand of blue jeans?

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I was a huge Levi's fan. I also abandoned them when they went hard anti-2A. I abandon EVERYONE who goes hard anti-gun. It is my one non-negotiable. Since my Levi days I have worn a mix of the brand Mossimo (sort of a Target store brand I think) and Ralph Lauren. Couple pairs of Old Navy in there as well. I'm a jeans hunter gatherer now. Fuck you for making me do this Levi's.

JFC @Swaye don’t you know that RL and Old Navy donate millions to the American Throat Cancer Society and massive cigar tax increases?
    I only vote with my wallet on guns (as much as practicable). If I cut off everyone I disagreed with one every issue I'd eat dirt and drive a wagon.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,055
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I was a huge Levi's fan. I also abandoned them when they went hard anti-2A. I abandon EVERYONE who goes hard anti-gun. It is my one non-negotiable. Since my Levi days I have worn a mix of the brand Mossimo (sort of a Target store brand I think) and Ralph Lauren. Couple pairs of Old Navy in there as well. I'm a jeans hunter gatherer now. Fuck you for making me do this Levi's.

JFC @Swaye don’t you know that RL and Old Navy donate millions to the American Throat Cancer Society and massive cigar tax increases?
    I only vote with my wallet on guns (as much as practicable). If I cut off everyone I disagreed with one every issue I'd eat dirt and drive a wagon.
    *burn
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,267
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ralph Lauren
    Haven’t been able to reasonably fit into 501’s since I was a senior in high school. Too many squats and running stairs exploded my thighs. Wore the silver tabs when they were out…RL can fit me comfortably, if not cheaply.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,740
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's
    Had no idea about Levi and guns

Still don't care
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

Still don't care

I like wear my Levi’s while listening to my Neil Young records. Just don’t care about the minutia.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

Still don't care

I like wear my Levi’s while listening to my Neil Young records. Just don’t care about the minutia.
    I wouldn't have much to watch or listen to
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off...
    Swaye said:

Made in America or GTFO.

https://originmaine.com/durable-goods/bottom-game/factory-denim-jeans/

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

Hubby is a gasp anti vaxer. She turned down severance because she is gasp anti lockdown

Once upon a time corporations understood that politics is the third rail of bidness

Now everyone can get mad at Levis
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

Hubby is a gasp anti vaxer. She turned down severance because she is gasp anti lockdown

Once upon a time corporations understood that politics is the third rail of bidness

I wish we could go back to the 3rd rail
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

I lost a lot of gay friends when I kept eating at Chick fil A. I hope my continued wearing of Levi's doesn't burn more bridges with my redneck pals. I can't keep up with the ups and downs of brands' political endorsements.

Always reminds me of the local ESPN radio guy who is out and proud. Basically says so daily

But said hell no he's not giving up his chick fil a
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    I had some nice calvin kleins that had a bit of a stretch that I really liked. Just a pair of levis right now. I will go hunting in another month or so. Gotta drop 5 or 6.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's

I wish we could go back to the 3rd rail

My favorite brand is called BodyArt... its a seldom seen brand but always memorable when u see it because the fit is always perfect...

Painted boobies is a good way to skirt @DerekJohnson ’s censorship!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I lost a lot of gay friends when I kept eating at Chick fil A. I hope my continued wearing of Levi's doesn't burn more bridges with my redneck pals. I can't keep up with the ups and downs of brands' political endorsements.

I was talking to Yella about this yesterday and mentioned I actually try to ignore this shit now so I don't have to feel obligated to cut more products out of my life. But when Dick's Sporting Goods went ape shit a few years ago on guns you couldn't help but notice it. It was all over the news. So they were added to my "fuck off I'll never darken your door again" group. With Levi's. And Bank of America. And Bloomberg. And the NYT (and for a whole host of other reasons). And Google. I guess that's about it. Sadly the only one on the list there isn't a good alternative to is Levi's. WSJ better than the NYT any day. Tons of good banks. Bloomberg? LOL. I keep my money in my sock drawer. So whatevs.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lee
    Swaye said:

I was talking to Yella about this yesterday and mentioned I actually try to ignore this shit now so I don't have to feel obligated to cut more products out of my life. But when Dick's Sporting Goods went ape shit a few years ago on guns you couldn't help but notice it. It was all over the news. So they were added to my "fuck off I'll never darken your door again" group. With Levi's. And Bank of America. And Bloomberg. And the NYT (and for a whole host of other reasons). And Google. I guess that's about it. Sadly the only one on the list there isn't a good alternative to is Levi's. WSJ better than the NYT any day. Tons of good banks. Bloomberg? LOL. I keep my money in my sock drawer. So whatevs.

How do you avoid Google?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,961

Swaye said:

How do you avoid Google?
    Duck Duck Go, fren.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

How do you avoid Google?
    Duck Duck Go, fren.

This. Duck Duck Go is the way. Speaking of this nobody tell me what shitbirds Disney are with guns. I'm not sure if I can give up Mandalorian. It's like crack to me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Levi's
    Swaye said:

I'm still bitter about Custer and support grabbing the Red Man's guns.
  • Options
    edited February 2022

The correct answer is above.

@RaceBannon was there, too.

• Options

The correct answer is above.

@RaceBannon was there, too.

And the super cool kids had one of these in the back pocket. War middle parts and feathered hair.