Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keep going, it’s working

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

RoadTrip said:

I don't even disagree with a lot of the liberal agenda. I just can't fucking stand them.

What part of the liberal agenda do you not disagree with? Serious question. For me, I'd vote for limited abortion - say 20 weeks. To me that is a centrist position, not a liberal position, but whatever. After that?
    I would like healthcare to be divorced from employment.

That's the main one. Just take a list of countries and put a graph of service quality vs cost to the individual and pick the one that comes out on top and go with it. No need to reinvent the wheel.

My company is a manufacturer and distributor of braces and shit. We buy a back brace from China for like 25 bucks, sell it for 80. Then the doctors charge insurance 1200.
    And they have to charge that since they on average get like 30 percent.

It's a fucking joke
    Also to add onto this one of the things were going to be facing super hard is elderly care

No one has really come up with a solution or even admitted it's about to be a huge problem

My parents are older than most in my generation but for example my mom is fine but my dad lost it all to this bitch and I dont really have an answer beyond sending 20 percent of my paycheck to him.

People are living longer and the healthcare they rack up is insane
    I sold my house, bought my mother’s house and I’m building a tiny house on my property for my mother to live in. My wife and I had no idea what to do about my mom and this was the best we could come up with. Parents living with or near children is how this will play out moving forward and Americans need to start mentally planning for this reality moving forward.
    Man, you really seem like an amazing person.
    A truly amazing person would move into the tiny house and let mom enjoy her own home.
    Lol can't win with damone