Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keep going, it’s working

Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,896
Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Founders Club
Thankfully we?? didn’t want a normal Republican anyways.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2022
    She’s the faux conservative that these corrupt media orgs need so they can pretend to be balanced.

She can never tell you what her perfect GOP candidate would look like. One she could vote for. Probably that loser Hogan in Maryland.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,214
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

this smug arrogance is costing Dems black and latino voters, and they're oblivious
    It would seem this is the case. The USA is perhaps the last hope for the entire world and I pray the majority of those who get here legally or otherwise understand liberty and justice should be blind and deaf. Growing government strengthens the chains which will enslave equally.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't even disagree with a lot of the liberal agenda. I just can't fucking stand them.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

All the DC surrounding counties are thinking about suing him. When the libs start suing you know you are doing the right thing. I, for one, welcome our unmasked God's vaccine carrying Omicron overlords.

edit: Rubin can eat a bag of fat dicks.

Probably not her first meat choice. I hear it’s cat food.
  • Options
    The Dems absurd focus on black people while Latinos are quickly becoming the biggest voting Bloc in many states is probably going to be looked at as one of the greatest political blunders of all time
  • Options
    hardhat said:

The Dems absurd focus on black people while Latinos are quickly becoming the biggest voting Bloc in many states is probably going to be looked at as one of the greatest political blunders of all time

Defund the police is even worse.
    Before trump the repubs tried to do the Latino courting thing in the most awkward and goofy way ever

Jeb has a Latina wife!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

Before trump the repubs tried to do the Latino courting thing in the most awkward and goofy way ever

Jeb has a Latina wife!
    Both parties have stumbled in their approach. Bigly.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I don't even disagree with a lot of the liberal agenda. I just can't fucking stand them.

What part of the liberal agenda do you not disagree with? Serious question. For me, I'd vote for limited abortion - say 20 weeks. To me that is a centrist position, not a liberal position, but whatever. After that?
  • Options

What part of the liberal agenda do you not disagree with? Serious question. For me, I'd vote for limited abortion - say 20 weeks. To me that is a centrist position, not a liberal position, but whatever. After that?
    I would like healthcare to be divorced from employment.

That's the main one. Just take a list of countries and put a graph of service quality vs cost to the individual and pick the one that comes out on top and go with it. No need to reinvent the wheel.

My company is a manufacturer and distributor of braces and shit. We buy a back brace from China for like 25 bucks, sell it for 80. Then the doctors charge insurance 1200.
    And they have to charge that since they on average get like 30 percent.

It's a fucking joke
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

Jeb has a Latina wife!
    Jeb's problem isn't his Latina wife. It's the face he's Jeb.

LOOOOOOOSER.

Please clap.

• Options
    edited January 2022

I would like healthcare to be divorced from employment.

That's the main one. Just take a list of countries and put a graph of service quality vs cost to the individual and pick the one that comes out on top and go with it. No need to reinvent the wheel.

My company is a manufacturer and distributor of braces and shit. We buy a back brace from China for like 25 bucks, sell it for 80. Then the doctors charge insurance 1200.
    And they have to charge that since they on average get like 30 percent.

It's a fucking joke
    Also to add onto this one of the things were going to be facing super hard is elderly care

No one has really come up with a solution or even admitted it's about to be a huge problem

My parents are older than most in my generation but for example my mom is fine but my dad lost it all to this bitch and I dont really have an answer beyond sending 20 percent of my paycheck to him.

People are living longer and the healthcare they rack up is insane
  • Options
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:

Bob_C said:

this smug arrogance is costing Dems black and latino voters, and they're oblivious

Read all of that on the Asians then read the one on the Hispanics. These shifts the last few years should have alarm bells absolutely going crazy for Democrats - Asians and Hispanics like America, see it as a land of opportunity, want more cops, not less, and want merit based schooling, good jobs and low inflation, and they are moving RAPIDLY toward the GOP to give it to them. Dems are going to court the black vote so hard that it costs them everything. Youngkin WON the Hispanic vote in VA. Not closed the gap, WON. Dems are misreading some loud mouth BLM activists and a small sliver of progressive Antifa retards on Twatter as the "will of the democrats." Bidens polling numbers should tell them all they need to know about this leftward lurch, but they are too dumb and entrenched to see it. They are going to get murdered in the mid-terms, and DeathSantis is going to destroy them in 24.
    Yep. Pretty much.

Asians: we don't care if black people beat you up!

Latinos: you love illegal immigrants right?

Lol it's so bad.