Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trust the science, Vaccination's work

13»

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

I was just in Scottsdale and all 12 people in our group got Covid! Strange shit, the common denominator was everyone started with a slight sore throat, from there it's anybody’s guess what the dominant symptom was for each person, but the bottom line it was a bad cold for some lasting no more than three days and mild for others, no cord wood stacked. Out of the 12 there were ani-Jab to triple jabbed and it didn’t matter, everyone faired about the same. The only difference from the vaccinated and unvaccinated is they got to experience sickness two to three times, due to getting sick after the Jab.

Out of curiosity, did any lose their taste and smell? Is that a thing with the cron?
    Just got done with it (was never tested but several guys at work did) and ya it was pretty much one night of chills then a few days of congestion/coughing. But I gotta admit, I did lose my ability to taste which is something I hadnt experienced before. Smell too but that's happened pretty much anytime I'm congested. Work crew was half n half vax n non vax. Everyone got same symptoms more or less.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

I was just in Scottsdale and all 12 people in our group got Covid! Strange shit, the common denominator was everyone started with a slight sore throat, from there it's anybody’s guess what the dominant symptom was for each person, but the bottom line it was a bad cold for some lasting no more than three days and mild for others, no cord wood stacked. Out of the 12 there were ani-Jab to triple jabbed and it didn’t matter, everyone faired about the same. The only difference from the vaccinated and unvaccinated is they got to experience sickness two to three times, due to getting sick after the Jab.

Out of curiosity, did any lose their taste and smell? Is that a thing with the cron?
    I lost my sense of smell completely. I literally can't smell shit.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

Wow. It sounds like Knowledge did catch the vid instead of the cron. When I had the vid at this exact time last year, it was 14 solid days. The first were no big deal but the next 9 were no fun and almost exactly as Knowledge described. Smell and taste were gone after about a week and not because I was congested or anything. I could literally have eaten shit and wouldn't have gagged. It took over a month to get the taste back and over 6 months to get my smell back to something close to my previous ability. I don't understand why this one issue isn't being discussed or investigated further. No flu or cold has ever done this and I would bet the "scientific" answers would point to and prove gain of function manipulation. The people responsible for the funding and creation of this shit should be tried and sentenced to death for crimes against humanity.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Doogles said:

RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

Wow. It sounds like Knowledge did catch the vid instead of the cron. When I had the vid at this exact time last year, it was 14 solid days. The first were no big deal but the next 9 were no fun and almost exactly as Knowledge described. Smell and taste were gone after about a week and not because I was congested or anything. I could literally have eaten shit and wouldn't have gagged. It took over a month to get the taste back and over 6 months to get my smell back to something close to my previous ability. I don't understand why this one issue isn't being discussed or investigated further. No flu or cold has ever done this and I would bet the "scientific" answers would point to and prove gain of function manipulation. The people responsible for the funding and creation of this shit should be tried and sentenced to death for crimes against humanity.
    Never lost my smell or taste. Thank god.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,177
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Doogles said:

RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

Never lost my smell or taste. Thank god.
    That is bewildering. Hopefully you didn't get vaxxed because it sounds like you truly have pure blood:-)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    Damn just took another test. Negative again. I really don't feel like making the commute this week lol

We fired everyone at our shit "sister" company and my CEO is having a baby tomorrow so it's just me in the Dallas office
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My wife was patient zero. She has the JJ vax, which apparently means she’s essentially not vaxxed anymore. She had a wet cough and some body aches for about a four days. Then nothing. Im unvaxxed and have been dealing with my two weeks of shit, and a week ago, my 80 yo, triple vaxxed, mom who lives with us got a frog in her throat. She tested positive, and Covid was never more than an annoyance to her. My kids, unvaxxed, 7 and 10 have had nothing. Say what you will about the vaccines, but the severity of disease in my home was directly congruent to the level of vaccination.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The shot will undoubtedly lessen the severity of symptoms. The reason why our entire family gets the flu shot each year.

At issue is the lies about the vaxx. and who the Vid was hospitalizing and killing. Your mother is the perfect example of who should have been the focus of prevention. Along with the fatties and comorbidity laden folks.

DeSantis did it right. Cuomo killed the elderly.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've never actually had a flu shot. I don't think I've ever had the flu. I know it's a thing but how many people get them? It's not really mandated or anything

Genuine question. I've just never really thought about it
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've never actually had a flu shot. I don't think I've ever had the flu. I know it's a thing but how many people get them? It's not really mandated or anything

A bad flu season will kill indiscriminately. Started getting them over 20 years ago when a Doc asked me if as an asthma sufferer did I get the flu shot?

“No.”

“Do you want to die?”

Then you hear a story about a healthy 30 y/o female patient that’s found dead on her living room floor from the F’n flu.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My wife was patient zero. She has the JJ vax, which apparently means she’s essentially not vaxxed anymore. She had a wet cough and some body aches for about a four days. Then nothing. Im unvaxxed and have been dealing with my two weeks of shit, and a week ago, my 80 yo, triple vaxxed, mom who lives with us got a frog in her throat. She tested positive, and Covid was never more than an annoyance to her. My kids, unvaxxed, 7 and 10 have had nothing. Say what you will about the vaccines, but the severity of disease in my home was directly congruent to the level of vaccination.

You left out that you're obese with diabetes and a 4-pack a day habit.

Seriously, though. Unvaxxed buddy of mine got the 'rona and after three days was back to working out. Another friend who got vaxxed and boosted said he feels like he has the flu.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Flu shots are basically pointless unless you're very young or old, or just not in good physical condition. I also have never gotten a flu shot and never gotten the flu.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Flu shots are basically pointless unless you're very young or old, or just not in good physical condition. I also have never gotten a flu shot and never gotten the flu.
    I've had the flu twice and once turned into pneumonia. That was when I was 32 and was in great shape. I've gotten the shot since and haven't had the flu since. Haven't had any bad reactions, so why not take it? Had two ancestors die of the Spanish flu after returning from World War I. Might have a genetic weakness. Have friends who never have had the flu and they see no reason to get vaccinated. Unlike our fascist morons on the Pump, I have no desire for them to be rounded up by the National Guard and vaxxed.
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    This is some weird shit; no single positive is exactly alike. It is very comforting to know I have been virally attacked by something created in a lab in CHINA!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,834
    Standard Supporter
    ReignMan said:

This is some weird shit; no single positive is exactly alike. It is very comforting to know I have been virally attacked by something created in a lab in CHINA and paid for by Fow Chee!

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    ReignMan said:

This is some weird shit; no single positive is exactly alike. It is very comforting to know I have been virally attacked by something created in a lab in CHINA!

Mods?