Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trust the science, Vaccination's work

ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
I was just in Scottsdale and all 12 people in our group got Covid! Strange shit, the common denominator was everyone started with a slight sore throat, from there it's anybody’s guess what the dominant symptom was for each person, but the bottom line it was a bad cold for some lasting no more than three days and mild for others, no cord wood stacked. Out of the 12 there were ani-Jab to triple jabbed and it didn’t matter, everyone faired about the same. The only difference from the vaccinated and unvaccinated is they got to experience sickness two to three times, due to getting sick after the Jab.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

No one ever said the vaccines were effective.

Especially not the CEO of Pfizer.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Especially not the CEO of Pfizer. Thomsen-Reuters.

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Imagine how much worse it would have been for those vaccinated!!!!
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    The most asked question "are you vaccinated" like it's a badge of honor. The people have lost their fucking minds over this..my sister thinks I am going to die, well I am at work if you need to send the coroner.
  • Options
    ReignMan said:

The most asked question "are you vaccinated" like it's a badge of honor. The people have lost their fucking minds over this..my sister thinks I am going to die, well I am at work if you need to send the coroner.

Are you vaccinated = are you in the cult.

Mormons do this type of code too so they can get all Mitt Romney in their self righteousness and cult speak.

Then they float and have armpit sex.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks government health officials for ignoring people who get seriously sick from COVID are mostly obese. Good job on not getting and messenging out around diet and exercise. Just get a shot and continue to sit on your fat ass.

JFC there people are all incompetent
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I heard that only stupid people trusted the vaccines and if anyone even thought they would work they are a tard. Just what I heard.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

I thought that's what I heard, but it turns out I just wasn't paying attention.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was told in late 2020 not to trust Trump’s rushed vaccine. But like a dummy I didn’t trust the TDS loons and got the shot. I should have listened to them just this one tim.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
  • Options

Boosters aren’t about control. It’s about money. Pfizer and moderna have cornered the booster market, and it’s worth billions annually to keep the gravy train going. Wouldn’t be surprised to see quite a few politicians getting some nice kickbacks for each jab given.

How'd this post survive overnight without a downvote from the faggot pharma shill Ostrich Boy?

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    Founders Club

Boosters aren’t about control. It’s about money. Pfizer and moderna have cornered the booster market, and it’s worth billions annually to keep the gravy train going. Wouldn’t be surprised to see quite a few politicians getting some nice kickbacks for each jab given.

it's also about control
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

it's also about control
    The more I watch these idiots operating on tv, the more I think it’s unlikely that they are playing 4d chess. The operators are being influenced by a few sinister players up the food chain without even realizing it. Does anyone think that Inslee and Biden are capable of thinking 3-4 moves ahead?