Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trust the science, Vaccination's work

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boosters aren’t about control. It’s about money. Pfizer and moderna have cornered the booster market, and it’s worth billions annually to keep the gravy train going. Wouldn’t be surprised to see quite a few politicians getting some nice kickbacks for each jab given.

it's also about control
    Abundance
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Boosters aren’t about control. It’s about money. Pfizer and moderna have cornered the booster market, and it’s worth billions annually to keep the gravy train going. Wouldn’t be surprised to see quite a few politicians getting some nice kickbacks for each jab given.

it's also about control
    The more I watch these idiots operating on tv, the more I think it’s unlikely that they are playing 4d chess. The operators are being influenced by a few sinister players up the food chain without even realizing it. Does anyone think that Inslee and Biden are capable of thinking 3-4 moves ahead?
    They fully realize it. I'm sure they're receiving all sorts of financial rewards for the levels of lockdowns etc. that they perpetrate.
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    I am sure they are behind closed doors coordinating the October shit storm, just before the mid-terms.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ReignMan said:

I am sure they are behind closed doors coordinating the October shit storm, just before the mid-terms.

It’s not gonna work this time. Just got back from QFC in my woke eastside suburb. Lots of maskless heroes. 3 weeks ago I would have been the only one.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

ReignMan said:

It’s not gonna work this time. Just got back from QFC in my woke eastside suburb. Lots of maskless heroes. 3 weeks ago I would have been the only one.
    I haven't witnessed that yet, but glad to hear it
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's really surreal when you go somewhere with masks
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dazzler looks more fucking retarded as the days go by and I’m here for it.

Yes. He was all-in on vaccines. Really was all in on anything with a mandate or decree involved.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ReignMan said:

I was just in Scottsdale and all 12 people in our group got Covid! Strange shit, the common denominator was everyone started with a slight sore throat, from there it's anybody’s guess what the dominant symptom was for each person, but the bottom line it was a bad cold for some lasting no more than three days and mild for others, no cord wood stacked. Out of the 12 there were ani-Jab to triple jabbed and it didn’t matter, everyone faired about the same. The only difference from the vaccinated and unvaccinated is they got to experience sickness two to three times, due to getting sick after the Jab.

Out of curiosity, did any lose their taste and smell? Is that a thing with the cron?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2022
    RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

I was just in Scottsdale and all 12 people in our group got Covid! Strange shit, the common denominator was everyone started with a slight sore throat, from there it's anybody’s guess what the dominant symptom was for each person, but the bottom line it was a bad cold for some lasting no more than three days and mild for others, no cord wood stacked. Out of the 12 there were ani-Jab to triple jabbed and it didn’t matter, everyone faired about the same. The only difference from the vaccinated and unvaccinated is they got to experience sickness two to three times, due to getting sick after the Jab.

Out of curiosity, did any lose their taste and smell? Is that a thing with the cron?
    It’s not. If you read the symptoms of the O they align with the common cold. Sore throat and running nose the big ones. Usually no fever either. Nausea yes. It stays in the upper respiratory tract.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

ReignMan said:

It’s true. At the local grocery store I shop at, there’s now more unmasked than masked shoppers even with the mandate.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ? Why do all QFC stores smell the same.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,687
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

it's also about control
    The more I watch these idiots operating on tv, the more I think it’s unlikely that they are playing 4d chess. The operators are being influenced by a few sinister players up the food chain without even realizing it. Does anyone think that Inslee and Biden are capable of thinking 3-4 moves ahead?

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

it's also about control

Inslee can’t count to 4 without using his fingers
    edited January 2022
    RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

NO!

We all had two or three bad days, then it's just a lingering head cold.
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

It’s not. If you read the symptoms of the O they align with the common cold. Sore throat and running nose the big ones. Usually no fever either. Nausea yes. It stays in the upper respiratory tract.
    Thats pretty accurate, except some did get a fever. Me for an hour, my wife never, while my son had a fever for three days. I don't think anybody experienced Nausea.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660

ReignMan said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

ReignMan said:

Thats pretty accurate, except some did get a fever. Me for an hour, my wife never, while my son had a fever for three days. I don't think anybody experienced Nausea.
    I’ve been pretty fucked up for 14 days. Three days fever, two days fatigue, then I went back to work for a week(LOL) where a dry cough slowly sank in and my exhaustion increased. I left work early on Thursday tested for Covid Friday and slept for two days. The last three days I’ve been nursing my cough, sleeping 12 hours a night and taking a two hour nap in the middle of the day. All I wanted for Christmas was Omicron and all I got was this stupid Delta.
    Sounds like the Throbber. Annoying dry persistent cough since before Christmas. Feel pretty good other than this annoying bullshit.