Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The basketball board after ChillyDawg

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    FireCohen said:

I know of few individuals more committed to freedom of speech than Stalin. But at the end of the day, there's no absolute right to free speech, especially on a site which isn't the public square. You can't yell fire in a movie theater and you can't spam the fuck out of Stalin's boreds.

If he would have just dialed back on the posting everything would have been fine on my end.
    Poor guy was delusional.

I try to ask myself before any new thread, will anyone care, laff, etc.

Even my occasional gay rowboat posts are good for a few chins.
    This is the dumbest humble brag I heard. Living in Oregon is making you stupid
    Maybe a good song discussion for the yella board?

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

Any chance we rename the hoop board in honor of chillydawg?

Chilly's Cookout
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,560 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2022
    FFS, of all the harmless people to send to the gulag. We?'ve got liver disease and are complaining about a hangnail.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I know of few individuals more committed to freedom of speech than Stalin. But at the end of the day, there's no absolute right to free speech, especially on a site which isn't the public square. You can't yell fire in a movie theater and you can't spam the fuck out of Stalin's boreds.

If he would have just dialed back on the posting everything would have been fine on my end.
    Poor guy was delusional.

Mostly everyone posts some empty comments. We don’t however post 100 links and keep updating threads nobody gives a shit about.
    99.99%
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

Poor guy was delusional.

Mostly everyone posts some empty comments. We don’t however post 100 links and keep updating threads nobody gives a shit about.
    Huh?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

Poor guy was delusional.

I always go in with the intent of making people care and think.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Chili dog > Chillydawg
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

FireCohen said:

Poor guy was delusional.

99.99%
    Not that it matters, but you have gotten a lot better.
    What I like about him is that he freely admits that he's a fucktard.
    Possibly the most self-aware internet poster I've ever met.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

I was one of the few people who posted occasionally over there, early on I told Chilly Dawg I respected his grind. Then he ground all my posts and himself straight to oblivion. That’s on me.

I learned long ago-- "careful what you wish for, you might get it"
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,466 Swaye's Wigwam
    I did like that he posted things about UW sports instead of treating it like a personal FB page like a alot of people but sounds like he wasn't tweaking the playbook
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

who cares

Agree. NOC
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    Well, Chilly gets banned and the Dwags hoops teams comes out of covid protocols with a pulse. Coincidence, I think not.