Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trans Homecoming Queen?

124»

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,997 Standard Supporter

Omg
    Is he literally arguing that trannies are as attractive as hot girls and if you don't like them you're transphobic?

I thought that was like a meme argument

That's a kobe argument.

And if you object to a cock and a set of balls in a female locker room you're anti Liberty and want to kill trans people. JFC.

That said, I might have tried to kill the freak in the Wi Spa locker room walking around at half mast if it were in front of my kids. TKS has an intersectionality dilemma with that one. The only white male involved was the person showing off their dick. The offended person was a black female at an Asian spa. What to do, what to do?
    Leftards cheered as the dementia patient brought in 90,000 unvetted Afghans while leaving behind actual Americans and green card holders. Illiterate Afghans are noted supporters of gays and trannies. Oh, and independent non-burkahed women.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Bob_C said:

Omg
    Is he literally arguing that trannies are as attractive as hot girls and if you don't like them you're transphobic?

Kobe said once that you are transphobic if you don’t wanna fuck a trans woman that is hot by consensus. This was on the heels of super straight. He’s back tracking a bit here in that you aren’t forced to have sex with people now.
    I think I’ve softened my position a little after talking to some people about it, yes.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,636 Founders Club

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Now they crown them homecoming Queer?

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

This is a fact. Or do you care to restate?

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?
    Um, uh, that they are a carved-up, fucked-up freak?

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
    I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.
    How about just ignored? Or is that worse than just mocking?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    Exactly there are some smoking trannies in SF, but once they started talking that smoke went away. Nope nope nope.... that doesn't make me a biggot, it makes me straight.
    Come on, admit it, you would ~ Kobe.

Bob_C said:

Omg

Kobe said once that you are transphobic if you don’t wanna fuck a trans woman that is hot by consensus. This was on the heels of super straight. He’s back tracking a bit here in that you aren’t forced to have sex with people now.
    I think I’ve softened my position a little after talking to some people about it, yes.
    The only thing soft is your brain Kobe. And your ability to backup your BS.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

And by the way, Kobe, this thread confirms you're Queer as hell.

I think the technical term is "cock sucker".
    Next he'll be advocating that pedophiles are just misunderstood, like that now unemployed college professor Kobe reminds me so much of.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Omg

The only thing soft is your brain Kobe. And your ability to backup your BS.
    No, no, he only does that with me because my questions are "stupid."
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2022

Sledog said:

Not being sexually attracted to somebody with a schlong isn't transphobic. If it was than every straight person in America is homophobic for not being attracted to their same sex, and homosexuals would then be heterophobic for not being into the opposite sex. Thus, Bi-sexuals truly are the only righteous non sexual phobic people in society in your eyes. Well, as long as they are also into goats, horses, and kids. Can't leave them out, am I right?

Sledog said:

No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
    I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.
    Like anti-vaxers? or is that Hhusky? I get you two idiots mixed up all the time.
    Sources said:

Sledog said:

Adam's apple
    Broad shoulders
    large frame
    large jaw and forehead

etc.

in other words, things that normally visually distinguish a man from a woman.
    Hands
    Feet
    etc.
    Focus on the brow. Men protrude, women smooth.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,506 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2022

Bob_C said:

Omg

You had to “talk to people” to soften your position?

Lol
    He had to get approval from the woke mob to make sure he could hold a different view and still get invited to the virtual poetry slam.
    Crisped -

And only upon presentation of the digital proof of vaccination that has been submitted to the central health authorities.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,389 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No, that’s your side. Liberty minded people live and let live. Look no further than the fascism/re-education/segregation being done in the name of “keeping us safe” from COVID and in the name of equity diversity and inclusion to get a taste of what you vote for. You would love see millions rounded up and re-educated them. You think an Australian style covid response is no big deal.

All people deserve to be treated with kindness and respect. You seem to think if someone doesn’t want to fuck a trans person they want trans people killed. You have a mental disorder.

For the record, I don’t think you want to kill trans people. I doubt that you’d stand in anyone’s way though. As long they promised to lower your taxes.

Who are these liberty minded people you speak of?Because I know it’s not the ones that want laws restricting trans people from using certain restrooms. I’m sure it’s not the people banning abortion. So there’s you and who else? Maybe it’s the ones that love borders? I have no idea who you’re talking about.
    Fuck you asswipe. I will defend to the death peoples right to life, Liberty and property as well as the constitution.

You on the other hand are happy to oppress people who disagree with your fascism.

You are truly disgusting and an enemy of Liberty.
    This. So much this.

The left can't understand thought that isn’t based in tribalism and power theory.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    One day, progressives will set aside their neo-Puritanism and accept my sexual orientation and identify. Alas, we have further yet to go.