Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trans Homecoming Queen?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Now they crown them homecoming Queer?

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

This is a fact. Or do you care to restate?

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?
    Um, uh, that they are a carved-up, fucked-up freak?

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
    I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.
    If one can accept a enigma machine scramble of sexual identities, one can certainly find room for those who are not attracted to trans.

Unless, you know, you’re a bigot.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Sledog said:

When I was in high school a dude sported a boner in the showers. He/it was beaten to a pulp.

Lot's of female trannies still keep their dicks and chase women, ala Bruce Jenner. Others like the slobberer like to pretend that men who won't date chicks with dicks are transphobic.
    I do not think that’s transphobic. It’s pretty funny how my positions are all so shitty and stupid and yet you guys have to constantly misrepresent them.
    Except your position on men not physically attracted to trannies was being transphobic

Your statement is nonsensical and obviously based in transphobia. You are either suggesting that there isn’t a single trans woman on earth that could pass to you (in what way would “they all look like men” not be transphobic?) or that you would choose to not be attracted to them once finding out they are trans (the definition of bigotry).

You don’t have to date or have sex with anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t know why your masculinity is so fragile that you won’t just concede that some trans women are attractive.
    So being attracted to a clothed person then not being attracted to them when you see their cock and balls is transphobic/bigoted? You’re a god damn mentally ill weirdo.
    No, I think a cock and balls is a perfectly legitimate reason to not be attracted to someone. But there are trans women with vaginas. At that point what is it you’re not attracted to? Their lack of fallopian tubes?

Not saying any person isn't worthy of love and companionship, which includes trannies.

But I cannot imagine a bigger boner-killer than dating a cat that was born a dog.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm far too sane to engage in such lunacy and self-delusion.
    I appreciate the honesty in not throwing around this bullshit about physical attraction.

Generally, I’m willing to give ground here to people. The position of not wanting to have sex with a trans woman because she’s trans, while based in transphobia, isn’t a huge deal. You would expect the average person, in a society that has treated trans people the way we have, to think this way.

I’m less willing to give ground to the people on this board because many of you would have them rounded up and either “re-educated” or killed.
    If one can accept a enigma machine scramble of sexual identities, one can certainly find room for those who are not attracted to trans.

One of the biggest issues with this conversation is “attracted” can mean different things.

If someone’s position is that trans women are not physically attractive, in the aesthetically pleasing sense, that is 100% coming from some fragile masculinity or repressed sexuality place.

If you said you didn’t want to date or have sex with them because they are trans, that’s not a huge deal. I don’t view it as individual transphobia but as societal. That in a society that treated trans women as women and had no stigma around them, most men would have no issue with sleeping with them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Delusional

Speaking of wanting them killed.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

One of the biggest issues with this conversation is “attracted” can mean different things.

If someone’s position is that trans women are not physically attractive, in the aesthetically pleasing sense, that is 100% coming from some fragile masculinity or repressed sexuality place.

If you said you didn’t want to date or have sex with them because they are trans, that’s not a huge deal. I don’t view it as individual transphobia but as societal. That in a society that treated trans women as women and had no stigma around them, most men would have no issue with sleeping with them.
    I laffed. Kobe I’m all for you taking up all of the available trannies. Knock yourself out little buddy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And by the way, Kobe, this thread confirms you're Queer as hell.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Exactly there are some smoking trannies in SF, but once they started talking that smoke went away. Nope nope nope.... that doesn't make me a biggot, it makes me straight.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Delusional

Speaking of misrepresenting positions. It's not transphobic to question why we need to allow 'Lia' Thomas to swim against women. Lia is a man. Lia has biological differences with the women he's swimming against. Feel free to point out the biological facts that are wrong. And fuck off with the virtue signaling.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941

Omg
    Is he literally arguing that trannies are as attractive as hot girls and if you don't like them you're transphobic?

I thought that was like a meme argument

That's a kobe argument.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Omg
    Is he literally arguing that trannies are as attractive as hot girls and if you don't like them you're transphobic?

Kobe said once that you are transphobic if you don’t wanna fuck a trans woman that is hot by consensus. This was on the heels of super straight. He’s back tracking a bit here in that you aren’t forced to have sex with people now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Delusional

Delusional
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Omg

He just wants to date the Taliban.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    hardhat said:

Omg

He just wants to date the Taliban.
    Just the tip.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024

And by the way, Kobe, this thread confirms you're Queer as hell.

I think the technical term is "cock sucker".